tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah, I see the problem. No, I just clipped the person's picture from the blog. I am not Malaysian and I would never make that gesture. Unlike Trump...

My point was just to show how pervasive the Satanic agenda is - which is to say, worldwide.

And also, to show how 'innocent' and 'ordinary' it tries to appear, using a Disney-esque mascot to promote this agenda.

Upvote 0

Apex

Radical Centrist & Ethicist
Jan 1, 2017
the South
✟47,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is precisely because the Mark of the Beast is antithetical to God's seal that the Mark will be physical in nature. Spiritual vs physical. God or money.

Thanks for clarifying what you meant. I think you are confused about what is being contrasted here though. It is not the nature of the mark that is being contrasted here (though the nature of the mark can be determined by how one obtains the mark, see below). Look at the text again. Those who have the mark of the Beast have it because they worship the Beast (v. 9 and 11). They keep the Antichrist's commandments and have faith in him. Those who are true saints worship God. They keep God's commandments and have faith in Jesus. See the real contrast now? Both groups obtain their identities the same exact way - through worship and devotion. These are the marks of their allegiance and necessarily carry the same nature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

prophecy link in my profile!
Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The technology for the mark are still yet to be developed. It will be at a time where the technology for the mark exists world wide even in the third world.

Hi BB. I'm glad to see you posting here. RFID and microchip implants have been around for quite a while now, a few decades. I'm pretty sure this technology was available even in the 80's. It's not a lack of technology, but rather an issue of conditioning. Change takes time.

The verichip (a type of implant for banking purposes) got FDA approval way back in 2004 and it seemed they were ready to mass market this new concept. It didn't quite work out the way they had hoped but still, it was a step further. These days tap-and-pay tech (which uses RFID or NFC) is booming. It's not the actual implant, yet, but it's based on the same concept. Tap-and-pay is making long strides towards implantable chips as the norm.

A cashless monetary system is super useful for both governments and banks. It's harder to evade taxes when all transactions are electronically monitored and the opposite is true, too; it's much easier to collect and organize taxes. For some governments this could mean billions.

Banks will eventually organize a 0.0000whatever commission on all scans, meaning a huge boost in revenue for them.

Marketers will access this data to more carefully tailor their adverts to the consumer.

The average consumer will not lose or forget their money at home and it's highly unlikely that any thief will go around cutting hands off; it's not like grabbing a purse or whatever.

There's benefits all around; the bottleneck is getting the masses to appreciate how those benefits can work for them. It seems a slow process, but it's not at all by comparison.

The Babylonian empire first started experimenting with "shaped money" around 600 BC in the form of coins. It wasn't until 1000 years later that paper money was invented over in China. A 1000 years for that single change to happen.

It wasn't until the late 1800s that people started experimenting with credit cards. Roughly another 1000 years for this shift from paper to plastic. Pretty slow.

But from the early 1900's to now, there has been incredible change unlike anything previously seen. The first universal credit card was issue in 1951.

Another huge change came in 1971. Until that time the US dollar was backed by gold, meaning theoretically a person could go to the bank with a hundred dollars and exchange it for gold. But there were a lot of economic imbalances created by this "gold standard" so the government ordered the cancellation of this standard and the US dollar became a pure fiat currency, meaning it no longer had any physical value. This is probably one of the most important shifts in history.

Imagine stepping out from the security of a currency which has real, physical wealth backing it, to a currency which has only the value which society believes it should have at the time. Imagine trying to convince a businessman a 1000 years ago to trade on the value of imagination. It would sound ridiculous.

If someone stops believing the currency has value, then it becomes worthless on that belief alone. I suppose that's technically true for something like gold, but at least gold can still be shaped into something useful. What are you gonna do with a suitcase full of worthless dollars?

Anyway, from that point we've moved verrry quickly from credit cards, to internet banking, phone banking, tap and pay and eventually microchip implants.

The change is inevitable and it's happening quickly. Microchip implants will come. It's the most logical "next-step" building on the highly successful tap-and-pay platform.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Look at the text again. Those who have the mark of the Beast have it because they worship the Beast (v. 9 and 11). They keep the Antichrist's commandments and have faith in him. Those who are true saints worship God. They keep God's commandments and have faith in Jesus. See the real contrast now? Both groups obtain their identities the same exact way - through worship and devotion. These are the marks of their allegiance and necessarily carry the same nature.

Hi Apex. I don't understand why you keep the point so vague. Technically you're not wrong, but it comes across a bit milky, like, "worship the beast is wrong, worship God is right". That's a pretty basic concept which we should be able to agree on within the first few minutes and then move on to the more complex discussion of what it means, in practical, day-to-day terms to worship one or the other.

That's where the "buy and sell" part of the prophecy is so important. Buying and selling is incredibly practical; nearly every aspect of society is built around this concept. The prophecy calls into question our dependence on this economic system.

If people believed they could not live without fluffy pink bunny rabbits, then you could be sure the Mark would be fluffy pink bunny rabbits. Satan doesn't care about buying and selling except in how he can use it to turn us away from God, and what a lever it is!

Just think about it for a moment; what would you do without money? Where would you stay? What would you eat? How would you pay the bills? For most of us this is a pretty frightening scenario, especially if we have dependents like family or friends. We don't know what the alternatives are because our entire civilization is built on getting money for our daily bread.

But that's not how it is in the kingdom of Heaven; we don't demand payment for love. We give our love just because we want to. That's what Christian community is; sharing, working, and living together. Our behavior becomes our worship; a life of service and love as the ultimate testimony of our faithfulness to God.

The opposite is also true. If we choose to live by a different system and different values, then our life becomes a testimony of service and loyalty to that system. Our worship will be shown through our actions. If we trust in the Beast's system for our daily bread (i.e. buying and selling) then of course we will be showing our worship to the Beast. After all, what could be more worshipful than behavior inspired by the belief that we will die without what it is we're working for?

Most people (Christians included) will end up taking the Mark because they have no faith that an invisible God will care for them. It sounds foolish to them; a "utopian" fantasy that just can't work. Instead, it is buying and selling that will feed and clothe us; a material world that we can touch, feel, and control, unlike trusting our provision to the whims of an invisible God whom we cannot control.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would love to see you prove me wrong.

I requested (as pe CF rules) that you cease to address my posts in this thread, or have any further discussions with me on this topic.

If you believe you can continue to violate CF rules without being sanctioned.. yes I am about to prove you wrong.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The change is inevitable and it's happening quickly. Microchip implants will come. It's the most logical "next-step" building on the highly successful tap-and-pay platform.

Microchip implants on humans is not the next trend in cashless transactions. The tap-and-pay platform is currently being replaced by a storewide electronic monitoring system that allows a shopper to just pick up a product and walk out the door.. the cost of the product is directly deducted from his credit card balance (the chip is actually on the card, not on the customer's hand) as he exits the door.

This new method of making transactions in stores was featured on NBC News during the 2016 Christmas holiday shopping season a number of times.

I've checked the internet thoroughly, and nowhere is any business, or government proposing placing an "electronic chip" in anyone's forehead.. either for identification, or money transactions. That idea is "pure" fiction.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I requested (as pe CF rules) that you cease to address my posts in this thread, or have any further discussions with me on this topic.

If you believe you can continue to violate CF rules without being sanctioned.. yes I am about to prove you wrong.

Hi Stephen. You can't really stop someone from responding to your posts, especially if they're responding to something you said to them. But, based on what I've seen, you both need to take a break from responding to one another for a while.

• Agree
Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Microchip implants on humans is not the next trend in cashless transactions.

Maybe not "the next" but definitely on the program at some point, right?

The tap-and-pay platform is currently being replaced by a storewide electronic monitoring system that allows a shopper to just pick up a product and walk out the door.

That's fine, except, how is the system monitored? There must be some way to know who has how much money and which account is linked to which person etc.

Also, can you post a link or two detailing this new technology; how it works and evidence for it replacing tap-and-pay technology? I've not heard of it so of course I'm very curious about it.

the cost of the product is directly deducted from his credit card balance (the chip is actually on the card, not on the customer's hand) as he exits the door.

Ohhh wait, you're talking about another card? Huh. A microchip on a card. Not much of a replacement for a system already based on micro-chipped cards. What technology is used to scan the microchip? RFID? NFC?

I've checked the internet thoroughly, and nowhere is any business, or government proposing placing an "electronic chip" in anyone's forehead.. either for identification, or money transactions. That idea is "pure" fiction.

What about other body parts? Arm? Hand? Did you find any evidence in those areas?

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Stephen. You can't really stop someone from responding to your posts, especially if they're responding to something you said to them.

You obviously need to go back and reread the forum rules on communicating with other CF members. Aside from placing a CF member on "ignore", you can request a CF member no longer respond to your posts.

Once such a request has been posted, and ignoring it is reported to moderators, a sanction then results.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cashless technology will never become "universal".. even in the most technologically advance country in the world (America) where you still see plenty of signs saying "No Credit, No Checks.. Cash Only !".

It's even more pronounced in undeveloped and developing countries overseas where you better have some cash in your pocket if you wander a mile or two away from the hotel you are staying in.

The kind of "cashless" technology you're talking about won't be "universally" available for another hundred years.. if then.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This business about an "Omen" style antichrist where Satan becomes a "living-breathing" human being is equally based on pure fiction.

Nowhere in the Scripture is Satan described as being "born of a woman", or ruling the world in "human form". This is strictly an unbiblical "Hollywood" construct and product of Evangelical "fiction" writers like Tim LeHaye.

The idea has absolutely nothing to do with mainstream Christian theology and doctrine. It is pure fiction.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
where you still see plenty of signs saying "No Credit, No Checks.. Cash Only !".

For now. What makes you so sure digital currency will never become the global currency?

It's even more pronounced in undeveloped and developing countries overseas where you better have some cash in your pocket if you wander a mile or two away from the hotel you are staying in.

I wonder how much traveling you've done to some of these underdeveloped countries. Over in a 3rd-world country like Kenya, an 80 year old woman out in a rural, back-country village can send and receive digital currency via a $10 phone and a cell-tower. Kenyans are using digital currency to buy bubble gum at the grocery store. They are paying their electricity, water, rent, and just about any other bill you can think of via their phones. The service is called "M-pesa" and has been around since 2007.

It's the same in a country like India. They are making huge strides toward a cashless system in which everyone can participate. Yes, even the poor can contribute to a profit-making system if it's properly managed.

South Africa is also making moves in the area of bio-metrics. Back in 2014 they had a popular cashless campaign with the tag-line, "Don't be a Steve". Steve, in this case, was a bumbling, nerdy, goofy, unpopular idiot who was always fumbling with change at the check-out counter and inconveniencing everyone else who was ready to use their cashless cards to quickly and efficiently pay.

It's everywhere. The Mark is coming.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nowhere in the Bible is the term "beast" used as a synonym for Satan, or the Devil. it isn't one of the names Satan is known by. The term "beast" is used by Daniel to describe "governments", (the same usage appears in Revelation 13:1-2)and in a number of instances it relates to a "human" dictator-antichrist figure described in various End Time prophecies.

Nowhere does Daniel, or any other prophet for that matter including Christ, indicate this "beast" antichrist figure is Satan incarnated in the flesh.

Even Revelation 13:18 says the "number of the beast, is the number of a man", and the word "man" may actually be used in a "plural" sense in this instance, just as I mentioned earlier in a previous post.

Satan is an "adversary" of mankind, an "accuser" and an enemy. He regards humanity as a pestilence on the earth to be removed. Satan totally reviles mankind.. He would no more desire to become human, than you would care to become a "cockroach" !!

Nor does Satan need to become human to "rule the world".. He already offered Christ "all the kingdoms of the world" when he tempted him in the wilderness, (Matthew 4:8-9).

The whole concept of Satan incarnated in the flesh as a "living-breathing" human being offered by Tim LeHaye and Hollywood is unbiblical and is absolute fiction.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are".. (Revelation 20:10).

How can the Devil be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet already are, if the beast and the devil are one in the same ?

(Answer). It's literally impossible for them to be one in the same.. That is the biblical answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
(Answer). It's literally impossible for them to be one in the same.. That is the biblical answer.

It's not impossible at all if Satan can be himself as well as play a role similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger can also be the terminator. I believe Satan is the second beast also known as the false prophet. It's no issue for his role of false prophet to be destroyed while he himself remains un-destroyed for awhile longer.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Who is the wicked one spoken of in these verses?

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

We all know this is satan.

1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Here we are told directly it is the devil!

Now that we have that established:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Paul calls the Antichrist three names, all names of Satan but "that Wicked", is the easiest to prove to be none other than Satan.

Don't worry that this says "Wicked" while the others say "wicked one". It is the same wording, and the word "one" is added for clarity the other times.

Matt 13:38
38 Ho dé agrós estin ho kósmos Tó dé kalón spérma
3588 1161 68 2076 3588 2889 3588 1161 2570 4690
The field is the world; the good seed
hoútoí eisin hoi huioí teés basileías Tá dé zizániá
3778 1526 3588 5207 3588 932 3588 1161 2215
are the children of the kingdom; the but tares
eisin hoi huioí toú poneeroú
1526 3588 5207 3588 4190 9999
are the children of the wicked one;
(Interlinear Transliterated Bible. Copyright (c) 1994 by Biblesoft)

9999 means the word "one" was added.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Realize that Paul is referring to what Isaiah wrote:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Satan is called the son of perdition because that's his fate:

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Isaiah makes clear it is Satan that is cast into that pit as well as the 5th trump which calls Satan the "angel of the pit", not to mention Satan being cast into the pit for 1000 years.

So, Isaiah speaks of lucifer/satan and mentions things that Paul says the antichrist shall do, using the same examples we find in Isaiah. Then, we see the same things happening to satan in Revelation. It doesn't take much to realize Paul is saying satan will be the antichrist. We only need to connect the dots.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Paul not only calls Satan the "man of sin" and the "son of perdition" but also calls him "that Wicked". Those three names should be enough for any bible reading Christian to fully recognize who Paul is speaking about.

"whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders"

(the word after in the Greek does not mean "after" as in chronological order but "after" as in "like" or "according to")

So why you ask does Paul say this Wicked person comes "after" the workings of Satan?

Because it is Satan. He comes "after" or LIKE Satan because he is satan...this Antichrist "role" Satan will play is "like" himself because Satan likes to deceive with "power and signs and lying wonders"

This is like saying "the Terminator is after or like the working of Arnold Schwarzenegger". Why is that? Because the Terminator is a ROLE Schwarzenegger played and was in fact Schwarzenegger all along just acting or pretending to be a machine from the future. The Antichrist will also be a ROLE that Satan plays (acting or pretending to be God), and yes, will have been Satan all along too. It is truly the greatest act of deception that will ever have been attempted and for a short time it will be extremely successful. Don't be deceived. If someone thinks the antichrist will be a human man influenced by satan, they have already been deceived. No wonder the antichrist will fool so many because they are pre-deceived before it ever happens.

The falling away is Apostacy and that means Christians leaving the faith for a false God. It has no other meaning, so realize the horrible level of spiritual devastation that is coming to the "body of Christ"!

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

So who is the beast that comes out of the pit and goes into perdition?

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Its Satan of course, the son of perdition. Perdition means to perish and that's what will happen to Satan after he ascends from the pit.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Don't think the seven headed beast and the false prophet are literal things or people, its all symbology partially explained in Rev 17.

Anyone looking for some wicked human antichrist-man is going to be fooled when Satan appears pretending to be Christ, known as the Antichrist. Do not be fooled by a type or foreshadow or similarity of the Antichrist. I have no doubt that some human man will come on the scene and make most Christians think he is fulfilling the Antichrist prophecies...but he wont be the actual AC, but only a type...only a trick to fool Christians looking for "an" Antichrist instead of "the" Antichrist.

The Antichrist and the False prophet are one in the same, the same being. It's like saying a President and George Washington. The one often called the "political beast" is the first beast of Rev 13 which is a governmental system ruling the world and the "religious" beast is the false prophet/Antichrist whom is a single being that claims to be God and rules over the first beast and thus the world. All of that together with the deceived people worshipping him constitutes the harlot Babylon which simply translates as "confusion".

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Antichrist will come, but until then many types of the AC shall come...do NOT fall for a type as the real thing. There are all those that deny Christ which makes them Antichrist's because they oppose Christ but the other thing John wrote about is the singular, specific one that is called Antichrist. He is not merely just one of the others. He is unique and he is the one that is most dangerous. He is called by many other names than Antichrist but Antichrist is the most used in Christianity.

The AC will be Satan, a supernatural being who will claim to be God, specifically Jesus Christ. He will have "powers" and will look like and present himself as Christ and that's how he is able to fool the world, even Christians. Most Christians as yourself are expecting a human AC and Satan knows this and will take advantage of it.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; [font color=red]so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God[/font].
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Did you notice Lucifer, the fallen ANGEL will be in the pit?

Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Is it a coincidence that Lucifer/Satan wanted to do the same things the antichrist is prophesied to do? Can you imagine the level of deception if satan himself, the fallen archangel, were to pretend to be God? After being kicked out of heaven, doesn't it make sense that satan himself would try to be God on teh world stage known as the great tribulation? The last time he really is allowed any power before Christ returns? It amazes me people are still thinking it's just going to be some man satan influences...

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes I am about to prove you wrong.

Aside from placing a CF member on "ignore", you can request a CF member no longer respond to your posts.

Once such a request has been posted, and ignoring it is reported to moderators, a sanction then results.

stephen583,

You're manipulating CF's forum policy involving communication with others by addressing someone as being "obtuse" as you did in post#83 (a flaming violation against CF forum policy), than request that member not able to reply to your post after provoking a response, another violation against CF forum policy under goading. All in post #83.

Now you threaten to provoke more confrontation and violate forum policies again by threatening "to prove you wrong."

This comes after me already having to request that you cease and desist dialogue with me. "Than stop posting to me,"

Than stop posting to me,

You're using the system to freely post whatever you wish and prevent others from replying.

Since you've threaten to continue this dialogue in an uncivil manner, now I too will make a formal request.

~Under CF policy I request that you cease from any further form of discussion between us.

~Under CF policy I request that you not respond to any posts I make to others while conversing with others.

~Under CF policy I request that you put me on ignore.

Please respect my requests as well as forum rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You're using the system to freely post whatever you wish and prevent others from replying.

Hi psalm3704. The mods have said they would prefer people to settle such disagreements privately. I think it will be better for the continuity of the thread, as well. Would you mind taking this to pm or dealing with this over in the member services area? Thanks. I'm pretty keen to keep the thread on topic so I hope you don't mind.

Upvote 0