Are Hillary people willing to give up their constitutional rights?

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Muslim law. Sharia law means child sex slaves, the killing of atheists, LGBT people and so on. Is that what people want? A vote for Trump means we are willing to protect our constitutional rights.

Under Hillary the Supreme court turned our constitution into toilet paper. If we make Hillary our president then we would be flushing that toilet paper constitution down the toilet along with the rest of our nation.

As a Christian we believe that we are going to have one last chance to take the Gospel to the ends of the world so that people can have a choice and decide what they want. Under Hillary we will lose our freedom and our constitutional rights.

Only under Trump there maybe a lot of war and millions of people may die to protect those basic human rights. In the end though that may not matter because the Muslims claim that they are willing to kill anyone that will not convert to Muslim law.

Last edited:

Picky Picky

Old – but wise?
Apr 26, 2012
✟11,050.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Muslim law. That means child sex slaves, the killing of atheists, LGBT people and so on. Is that what people want? A vote for Trump means we are willing to protect our constitutional rights.

Under Hillary the Supreme court turned our constitution into toilet paper. If we make Hillary our president then we would be flushing that toilet paper constitution down the toilet along with the rest of our nation.

As a Christian we believe that we are going to have one last chance to take the Gospel to the ends of the world so that people can have a choice and decide what they want. Under Hillary we will lose our freedom and our constitutional rights.

Only under Trump there maybe a lot of war and millions of people may die to protect those basic human rights. In the end though that may not matter because the Muslims claim that they are willing to kill anyone that will not convert to Muslim law.
Well I haven't heard Mrs Clinton demanding the legalisation of sex slavery, the execution of atheists (I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed that), or the killing of homosexuals. If that's her policy, I don't think it is sound.

I'm impressed by your view that a Trump presidency would result in millions of deaths but, heck, so long as he restricts himself to sacrificing Americans ...

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I haven't heard Mrs Clinton demanding the legalisation of sex slavery, the execution of atheists (I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed that), or the killing of homosexuals. If that's her policy, I don't think it is sound.
There are sins of omission and sins of commission. If you do nothing to stop terrorism then that is a vote for Muslim law. This makes Hillary pro muslim. Obama is pro muslim Huma Abedin is pro muslim so by default that makes Hillary and Biden enablers for the Muslim cause. Do you perhaps prefer the term Muslim Enabler rather then Pro Muslim? We may not be the world police, we may have no desire to police the world. But the Muslims DO want to be the world police. They want Muslim law for the whole world and they are very aggressive to use whatever oil money they can get their hands on to promote world wide muslim law.

I'm impressed by your view that a Trump presidency would result in millions of deaths but, heck, so long as he restricts himself to sacrificing Americans ...
With Trump it is not personal it is business. WE are just hoping that whatever he does with the money he will not give it to the terrorists to promote the Child Sex Slaves and the killing of Atheists and LGBT people. Of course they are killing Christians now and the Atheists are going nothing to protect them. The question is: What are you going to do when they come for you? When the tribulation begins the free ride will be gone and the boat will have sailed. You will then be under the law.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Muslim law. That means child sex slaves, the killing of atheists, LGBT people and so on. Is that what people want? A vote for Trump means we are willing to protect our constitutional rights.

Did you make that up yourself?

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are sins of omission and sins of commission. If you do nothing to stop terrorism then that is a vote for Muslim law. This makes Hillary pro muslim. Obama is pro muslim Huma Abedin is pro muslim so by default that makes Hillary and Biden enablers for the Muslim cause. Do you perhaps prefer the term Muslim Enabler rather then Pro Muslim? We may not be the world police, we may have no desire to police the world. But the Muslims DO want to be the world police. They want Muslim law for the whole world and they are very aggressive to use whatever oil money they can get their hands on to promote world wide muslim law.

With Trump it is not personal it is business. WE are just hoping that whatever he does with the money he will not give it to the terrorists to promote the Child Sex Slaves and the killing of Atheists and LGBT people. Of course they are killing Christians now and the Atheists are going nothing to protect them. The question is: What are you going to do when they come for you? When the tribulation begins the free ride will be gone and the boat will have sailed. You will then be under the law.

So er... I am not sure I understand, but let me take a stab at what I think you are saying.....

ISIS follows Sharia law and they are killing Christians in the areas they control, as well as gays, etc.

Clinton will let in lots of Islamic refugees, and some of those will be terrorists (since ISIS indicated their plan to mix terrorists in with refugees). Once here radical Islamic forces will push for adoption of Sharia law. You see Clinton and Obama as promoting this conflict of cultures, using radical Islam to change America.

Is that sort of what you are getting at?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nor me. I decided it was best not to bother

If it's not a troll, then someone needs an intervention. This is seriously impaired reality testing.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

tumblr_m1hgyxWrRE1ron04jo1_r2_250.gif

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So er... I am not sure I understand, but let me take a stab at what I think you are saying.....

ISIS follows Sharia law and they are killing Christians in the areas they control, as well as gays, etc.

Clinton will let in lots of Islamic refugees, and some of those will be terrorists (since ISIS indicated their plan to mix terrorists in with refugees). Once here radical Islamic forces will push for adoption of Sharia law. You see Clinton and Obama as promoting this conflict of cultures, using radical Islam to change America.

Is that sort of what you are getting at?
Yes, of course there is a lot more then this, but that is a part of it. I do not think people care though. I remember when Hong Kong was being taken over by China. I was talking to a friend of mine who happens to have a supervisory job for BBC. He really did not care that China was taking over. There were people that were going to move to Canada. But the average person in Hong Kong did not care if China was running the country or if English was running the government.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you really should site your source in the OP.
That is easy anything on breitbart. I know people have a problem with that rag paper but former Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon is now the campaign CEO for Trump. If it were not for that then I would not consider Breitbart as a reference.

"The U.S. could resettle nearly one million immigrants from the Muslim world under one term of a Hillary Clinton presidency, according to projections from Center for Immigration Studies’ Steve Camarota."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-muslim-migrants-one-term-clinton-presidency/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...y-u-s-muslim-population-exceed-germanys-2024/

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Are you insane?

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We should have a "Most Paranoid Thread of the Month" award. This wins, hands down. :doh:

Along with the Most Delusional Thread of the Month!

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I despise Hillary but when I see horsecrap like that it blows my mind. The truth is more than enough reason not to vote for Hillary or TRUMP.

Upvote 0