Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟28,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat." It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties."

(hmm deep thoughts may be a better troll response than my picture collection... might have to rethink my tactics!)

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟28,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
p.s.

ThreadDirection.jpg

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟28,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to DisneyLand, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "DisneyLand burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was getting pretty late."

Upvote 0

miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sort of seeing this rich girl who told me bad guys are more fun than nice guys. I sort of think of myself as a nice guy but she said I aint no nice guy which is why she is still attracted to me. This doesn't feel right.

Seriously, have her drug tested. Bad boys are about as fun as having battery acid poured under your eyelids. Not that I have a strong opinion on it or anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm sort of seeing this rich girl who told me bad guys are more fun than nice guys. I sort of think of myself as a nice guy but she said I aint no nice guy which is why she is still attracted to me. This doesn't feel right.
Don't know. I have never been with a bad boy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.