UK
✟15,804.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hello all! I haven't posted in a few years but I'd like to share with you that as Lent approaches *fast* it reminds me that this Easter Saturday marks three years since being received into the Church and it was the best decision I could ever make! I would strongly encourage all you non-Catholics who view this forum to come home! And also for those taking RCIA and who are to be received soon - your life will change forever and you will be so happy to receive Jesus in the Eucharist! I am now discerning the priesthood and trust in God his will be done please pray for me as I pray for you!:prayer:

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,584,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice to see you! So glad things are going well for you. :)

Hello all! I haven't posted in a few years but I'd like to share with you that as Lent approaches *fast* it reminds me that this Easter Saturday marks three years since being received into the Church and it was the best decision I could ever make! I would strongly encourage all you non-Catholics who view this forum to come home! And also for those taking RCIA and who are to be received soon - your life will change forever and you will be so happy to receive Jesus in the Eucharist! I am now discerning the priesthood and trust in God his will be done please pray for me as I pray for you!:prayer:

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I was JUST thinking about you yesterday :)

I was going to write you a message but since you are not really active here anymore, I did not know if you would ever get it
wow this is so weird, hope all is well with you my dear brother in Christ :)

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

ivebeenshown

Expert invisible poster and thread killer
Apr 27, 2010
✟17,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless you. And yes when you come around to confirmation and receiving the Eucharist it is a wonderful thing. I was confirmed a year and a half ago and then "fell off" so to speak; but now more than ever I have come to appreciate Christ's gift of himself and encourage anyone to do the same. I hope your journey towards your calling leads you to bring the body and blood of Christ to many other people so that they can know the Lord's love in vivid reality.

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0