Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well.. A cousin of mine studied law but not certain hes a christian for sure like his brother is. But he didnt go into practice. I could ask him what law school was like.

His brother is a teacher and definitely a christian. He and his wife married in church and gave biblical names to their sons.

I have heard that law is basically how good your argument is what makes you a good lawyer. But i always remember how in the bible Jesus hated lawyers or he said woe to them! You could be defending a criminal. Thats the thing. At the great white throne of judgment though, every unbeliever is going to be judged.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I'm sorry :doh: It's a game reference from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Ahhh. never played the game, but there is a tune from it that I really like. It's from FFVIII called ,'Force Your Way'. The version I have in mind is played live by an orchestral ensemble, not the synthesized version. I'd share it with you, but CF isn't letting upload the file...oh well. It sounds really good!

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh. never played the game, but there is a tune from it that I really like. It's from FFVIII called ,'Force Your Way'. The version I have in mind is played live by an orchestral ensemble, not the synthesized version. I'd share it with you, but CF isn't letting upload the file...oh well. It sounds really good!

I may know the song since I've played that game too :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thats interesting, i dont think it was too evangelical.
Maybe they thought it was a bit preachy? But what do they expect? People not to talk about Jesus? Please. It was a challenge, for goodness sakes.

Someone else could have played Josh differently and had him stand up and preach the whole gospel like Stephen the first matyr did as he was being stoned.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Am going to read Kevin Sorbo's memoir 'True Strength'. Kevin Sorbo was the guy who played the athiest professor. He was originally known as the Hercules actor from the popular tv series. The blurb for this book says that he suffered 3 strokes and an aneurysm while he was on the tv show and nearly died.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithfulPilgrim

Eternally Seeking
Feb 8, 2015
South Carolina
✟39,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
What do you mean that it is ‘too evangelical’?

They say that it makes Christianity look bad and misrepresents atheism. It is aimed at an evangelical audience, and the Christians who criticize it generally are not evangelical.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh well, thats just their opinion. I think athiesm can come in many guises, was just reading today about how Madalyn o Hair the infamous athiest got bible reading and prayer banned in public schools in america but her son became a christian!

Her son testified that his mother was evil.

Upvote 0