AP Bombshell!! Clinton sold Access to State Dept. while SOS!!!

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state-183315225--election.html

Many more details at link. She is indeed corrupt and the full truth is slowly coming to light. It took the AP reporters 3 years to get her State Dept. Calendar through the FOIA.

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

August 23, 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

Many more details at link. She is indeed corrupt and the truth is finally seeping out.

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And another look:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...massive-misrepresentations-in-ap-story-227353

"Well, because they took a small sliver of her tenure as secretary of state, less than half the time, less than a fraction of the meetings, fewer than I think 3 percent, the number they've looked at of all the meetings," chief strategist Joel Benenson told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "This is a woman who met with over 17,000 world leaders, countless other government officials, public officials in the United States. And they've looked at 185 meetings and tried to draw a conclusion from that.".....
"People give donations to this foundation because they believe in the work of this foundation," Benenson said. "And to say that meeting with 84 [sic] people out of 3,000 people over the span of your tenure says something you know, even inappropriate is going on I think is a completely flawed premise. And that's the problem with the AP report looking at this data, lumping together 85 people out of 3,000 that she met with, including people like a Nobel Prize winner who's been awarded by the president and Congress for his work in the developing world, helping entrepreneurs start businesses and improve their lives. If that's wrong, then Donald Trump's living on another planet, which he may be anyway."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...resentations-in-ap-story-227353#ixzz4IG8fKXT8

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state-183315225--election.html

Many more details at link. She is indeed corrupt and the full truth is slowly coming to light. It took the AP reporters 3 years to get her State Dept. Calendar through the FOIA.

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

August 23, 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

Many more details at link. She is indeed corrupt and the truth is finally seeping out.

If the money all went to charity, I don't see any problem. Is this against any laws, guidelines, or such? Or is it much ado about nothing?

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even if this is evidence of corruption, it is still a long way from the bad business practices of Trump. I am talking about not paying contractors, causing any small construction business to be hurt or go under.

Trump is only for Trump. This is payments to a charity that goes to programs that help people. Until you can show Clinton is taking money from the foundation for person use, you don't have something comparable to Trump's bad actions.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And another look:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...massive-misrepresentations-in-ap-story-227353

"Well, because they took a small sliver of her tenure as secretary of state, less than half the time, less than a fraction of the meetings, fewer than I think 3 percent, the number they've looked at of all the meetings," chief strategist Joel Benenson told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "This is a woman who met with over 17,000 world leaders, countless other government officials, public officials in the United States. And they've looked at 185 meetings and tried to draw a conclusion from that.".....
"People give donations to this foundation because they believe in the work of this foundation," Benenson said. "And to say that meeting with 84 [sic] people out of 3,000 people over the span of your tenure says something you know, even inappropriate is going on I think is a completely flawed premise. And that's the problem with the AP report looking at this data, lumping together 85 people out of 3,000 that she met with, including people like a Nobel Prize winner who's been awarded by the president and Congress for his work in the developing world, helping entrepreneurs start businesses and improve their lives. If that's wrong, then Donald Trump's living on another planet, which he may be anyway."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...resentations-in-ap-story-227353#ixzz4IG8fKXT8

Over $150 million dollars from those 84 people. Why did they give that money?

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Even if this is evidence of corruption, it is still a long way from the bad business practices of Trump. I am talking about not paying contractors, causing any small construction business to be hurt or go under.

Trump is only for Trump. This is payments to a charity that goes to programs that help people. Until you can show Clinton is taking money from the foundation for person use, you don't have something comparable to Trump's bad actions.

Trump earned his money.

The Clinton's said they were broke when Bill left office due to his legal bills. They are now worth about $300 million dollars.
Where did that money come from?

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If the money all went to charity, I don't see any problem. Is this against any laws, guidelines, or such? Or is it much ado about nothing?

The Clintons, who claimed to be broke when Bill left office, are now worth over $300 million dollars.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump earned his money.

Trump earned his money by not paying agreed upon price for work, and suing contractors that tried to collect.

As the son of a tradesman, that is bad business practice. Bad enough that Trump would have to do something extraordinary for me to forgive that.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump earned his money by not paying agreed upon price for work, and suing contractors that tried to collect.

As the son of a tradesman, that is bad business practice. Bad enough that Trump would have to do something extraordinary for me to forgive that.

Baseless slander from the left.

You can't keep people from examining Hillary's corruption by making up stories about Trump.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do people give to charity?
Why do people give to the Donald J. Trump Foundation? Which is controlled by Trump, his chief financial exec., and his children?
This seems like an odd question to me, unless you have never given to charity, then I can see why you might be asking.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps because it goes to charity and it is a write off to their own taxes.

It doesn't go into her personal account.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This revelation of Clinton's selling access and favors from the US Government to foreign interests is not what I'd call a "bombshell" because it's been well-known for some time now. The question is only whether the media will continue to alibi for such corruption.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Baseless slander from the left.

You can't keep people from examining Hillary's corruption by making up stories about Trump.
No it isn't baseless slander. It is documented all over the place in lawsuits!

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Even if this is evidence of corruption, it is still a long way from the bad business practices of Trump.

I'm amazed that anyone here would even think of trying that excuse. His business practices are in the private field. Hers --giving away state secrets, soliciting bribes, selling access to foreigners, transferring nuclear bomb-making material to the Russians, etc.--are public matters and national security concerns! Even so, what you are trying to make into a big deal on Trump's part pales in comparison to the Clinton Foundation pretending to be a charity while operating simply to fill the pockets of the Clinton family members.

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why do people give to charity?
Why do people give to the Donald J. Trump Foundation? Which is controlled by Trump, his chief financial exec., and his children?
This seems like an odd question to me, unless you have never given to charity, then I can see why you might be asking.

Why would a Frank Giustra, a uranium trader, give the Clinton's $31 million?

Within days of the visit, Mr. Giustra’s fledgling company, UrAsia Energy Ltd., signed a preliminary deal giving it stakes in three uranium mines controlled by the state-run uranium agency Kazatomprom.

If the Kazakh deal was a major victory, UrAsia did not wait long before resuming the hunt. In 2007, it merged with Uranium One, a South African company with assets in Africa and Australia, in what was described as a $3.5 billion transaction. The new company, which kept the Uranium One name, was controlled by UrAsia investors including Ian Telfer, a Canadian who became chairman. Through a spokeswoman, Mr. Giustra, whose personal stake in the deal was estimated at about $45 million, said he sold his stake in 2007.

Soon, Uranium One began to snap up companies with assets in the United States. In April 2007, it announced the purchase of a uranium mill in Utah and more than 38,000 acres of uranium exploration properties in four Western states, followed quickly by the acquisition of the Energy Metals Corporation and its uranium holdings in Wyoming, Texas and Utah. That deal made clear that Uranium One was intent on becoming “a powerhouse in the United States uranium sector with the potential to become the domestic supplier of choice for U.S. utilities,” the company declared.

Photo
24URANIUM3-master315.jpg

Ian Telfer was chairman of Uranium One and made large donations to the Clinton Foundation.CreditGalit Rodan/Bloomberg, via Getty Images
Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Trump earned his money.

LOL, yeah. By conning people out of their life savings with Trump University. By hiring small businesses, and then refusing to pay them. By taking all the money out of an enterprise, then declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying all the small businesses and employees he hired.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
LOL, yeah. By conning people out of their life savings with Trump University. By hiring small businesses, and then refusing to pay them. By taking all the money out of an enterprise, then declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying all the small businesses and employees he hired.

Slander.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps because it goes to charity and it is a write off to their own taxes.

It doesn't go into her personal account.
What wonderful double talk! :doh: Hillary and Bill run an alleged charity for the tax benefits but it gives almost all its income to the administrators, Hillary and Bill.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This revelation of Clinton's selling access and favors from the US Government to foreign interests is not what I'd call a "bombshell" because it's been well-known for some time now. The question is only whether the media will continue to alibi for such corruption.
I'm still trying to find out what 'favors' these donors received. Can you tell me where I can find the 'favors' that were done.
I wonder if Ben Carson ever gave a donation to anything the Bushes are connected to? After all he spent 'many enjoyable days' at the WH with G.W. Bush.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The Clintons, who claimed to be broke when Bill left office, are now worth over $300 million dollars.

I know they get huge speaking fees. He's written books. Good investments.

We know how Trump made his money, by conning people with Trump University, by declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying small businesses and employees, by refusing to pay small businesses who do work for him.

You have no evidence regarding the Clintons, yet there is a myriad of evidence regarding Conman Don. Why do you choose to ignore the evidence, yet believe the conspiracy theory?

Upvote 0