Truth Seeker
May 10, 2009
A cruddy town in PA
✟7,669.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You know Shirley Phelps? She's a really hated person in America. She perverts the word of God into crazy things, and half the time she doesn't know a thing about what she is saying. For Pete's sake, she goes to military soldiers funerals and holds signs up saying that gays don't go to heaven and crap.

Any thoughts on that witch?

bigbadwilf

Drinking from the glass half-empty
Dec 22, 2008
Oxford, UK
✟8,706.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just had a look at their upcoming itinerary, apparently God hates:

[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] Enablers (I guess that means normal people)
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] (I'm assuming that this is the US rather than the UK slang = cigarettes)
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]
You (for reading the WBC website i think, kinda makes sense)
the DOOMED nation of america (guess having somewhere that'll tolerate their antics is a bit much for them)
Plum Street Temple (Cincinnati)
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] Enablers
Lying jews (although presumably honest ones are OK?)
and finally Sri Lanka (according to their schedule, they're protesting in Colombo this afternoon, after doing St Louis this morning and Bellville tomorrow. Quite an achevement)

Upvote 0

blook

Sep 4, 2008
✟7,732.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Phelps-family and other followers of the westboro baptist church get way too much attention. They don't realize they get so much attention 'cause they're simply crazy. I don't see how we could hate them, it's the same as not hating a mentally challenged person for saying crazy stuff. They're nothing to worry about, and should be treated as such.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.