Anyone else hate cleaning?

Daughter of Ararat

Yeshua's Rose of Hayastan
May 4, 2010
✟9,539.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
I think I learned to like cleaning as both of my parents were very ......well I won't sugar coat it, they are slobs when it comes to keeping the house clean. They're grade A pack rats, hate to throw anything away but barely use 90 percent of what they have. It drives me nuts.
I tell people not to get my much for Christmas. I dislike being given many gifts.

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I learned to like cleaning as both of my parents were very ......well I won't sugar coat it, they are slobs when it comes to keeping the house clean. They're grade A pack rats, hate to throw anything away but barely use 90 percent of what they have. It drives me nuts.

My mum is like that! Drives me mad ^_^

Reactions: Revived
Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I like to get in the mood to clean. It sucks when you not in the mood and you just feel heavy feet to clean. Put some music on and I'll be Tom Cruise... sliding on the wood floor, with with Pink pj's and pink socks mop as the mic...yeah yeah yeahhhh:whistle:

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Play the theme from the Delta Force movie, or the sound track from the Rocky movies, or any action movie music that gets the heart going and tell yourself, "Now remember son, dust is the enemy and he has moved into your territory, evict him solider"
motivating? yes, makes it enjoyable? no.

Upvote 0