Anybody doing summer classes?

Wisteria

May 13, 2006
California
✟15,412.00
Faith
Baptist
Grunt said:
So for the month of July I'll pretty much eat, breathe and live chemistry.

5 hours a day, 5 days a week.

That should be...fun. *major sarcasm*

I'll be taking a Spanish course this summer. It begins next week and lasts for six weeks. The class will be four days a week, three hours a day (plus many more hours of homework). I'm really looking forward to learning more Spanish.

Upvote 0

intricatic

...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Godfixated said:
I'm going to take 2 classes that I'm required to take for graduation: Statistics and some ridiculous class that everybody who goes to Hawaii has to take, Hawaiian Studies. Hawaiian Studies is, basically, a class where I am told, because I am Caucasian, that I am evil and that I stole the Hawaiian Islands.
Whoa, cool. I wonder if I can petition for them to teach that class at my school. :clap:

Upvote 0

intricatic

...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
f U z ! o N said:
im taking critical thinking, motors and controls (electrical stuff), and physics. im at school every day!
I'm literally at school every day. I'd be there on the weekends, but they refuse to set me up a cot in the teachers breakroom. :|

Upvote 0

BlueJ

Dec 27, 2005
Bronx, New York
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
Freshmen here.:wave:
Yeah Im pretty Excited about college yet Im nervous at the same time. Taking classes this summer will hopefully enhance and help prepare me on whats to come. Maby I'll get the feel of college this summer and shun this heavy boulder weighing in on my shoulders.

Man Im nervous.:sigh:

Upvote 0

Grunt

Physics > *
Apr 6, 2004
Daytona Beach FL
✟9,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Started my class this monday, regret it already, lol. We're basically covering a weeks worth of material every day... 16 weeks of material in 19 days. Even better, we have lab every day, so that means a lab report and prelab to do every night.

Right now I have 2 lab reports to finish, a (4 page) prelab for tomorrow, homework assignments that need to be worked on, plus regular studying. It's gonna be a long night :yawn:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.