Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
chemistry.. fun times.. never taken it... not that smart scientifically LOL... will be praying that your class goes well and you accomplish what you need to. As for me.... i havent been to school since 2004 when i gradumated Junior college LOL... Im gonna try and get into a bible college this yr to study youth ministry...s o my summer is going to be spent getting into school.....

Upvote 0

Manda_24

Saved by Grace
Jan 2, 2004
Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm taking classes all summer. Unfortunately during Maymester, which is a week after school is done until early June, I can only take one class, they don't have any other ones offered during that time that I need. Then during the summer school session I'm taking a statistics and a calculus, possibly another one if I can find one that fits in there, hopefully I can get them all scheduled in the morning early so I can work the rest of the day.

Upvote 0

Adela

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Georgia
✟2,695.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Manda_24 said:
I'm taking classes all summer. Unfortunately during Maymester, which is a week after school is done until early June, I can only take one class, they don't have any other ones offered during that time that I need. Then during the summer school session I'm taking a statistics and a calculus, possibly another one if I can find one that fits in there, hopefully I can get them all scheduled in the morning early so I can work the rest of the day.

I can't even imagine taking statistics and calculus in the same semseter, especially during the summer.

Upvote 0

Grunt

Physics > *
Apr 6, 2004
Daytona Beach FL
✟9,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Adela said:
I can't even imagine taking statistics and calculus in the same semseter, especially during the summer.
You'd be surprised what you can live through ;)

Assuming that I survive this semester (the odds are looking good) of calculus 3, differential equations and 2nd level calculus based physics, I'll firmly believe that anything is possible. :D

Upvote 0

Godfixated

Mar 14, 2006
✟15,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to take 2 classes that I'm required to take for graduation: Statistics and some ridiculous class that everybody who goes to Hawaii has to take, Hawaiian Studies. Hawaiian Studies is, basically, a class where I am told, because I am Caucasian, that I am evil and that I stole the Hawaiian Islands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PuppyforChrist

Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
As an incoming sophomore, I'm only one class behind. I probably won't take summer classes this summer because I'm trying to get a summer job. But if I keep falling behind come the next few years, then I probably will take some summer courses at a community college then transfer the credits over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BattleAxe

Excited To Know Jesus
Aug 30, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I thought I could skip the summer or at least take the one class that can toss me behind. Registered today for 3 classes and one is Art. Needless to say I am not into art. But by the end of the summer, I might have a flavor for it. The other is an accounting class and medical terminology 2.

Upvote 0

spinningwheelgirl

Senior Veteran
Mar 19, 2005
✟4,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Petrarch said:
Yes. I have a first year history class and a third year English class.
If I were still completing my art's degree these are the classes I would be taking. None of those science and math classes for me.

This is summer I will be taking classes. I am starting a new program in Library and Information Technology. The program is intestive so basically in May through Aug. I do two semesters in one. I think it is going to be a lot of work.

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am taking reforming prisons, which is a week long class that meets for three hours M-F, and I am taking capital punishment which is also a week long class that meets T-F for four hours. For the actual summer session I am taking intro to religion through the television, and I am taking creative writing: non-fiction two days a week for three hours... I am going to be busy!

Upvote 0