Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can only say that I heard it on the grapevine. If it happens I will say, if it doesn't then I have spread bogus info and will not trust that person anymore.
Ok. So tomorrow is the day?

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I can only say that I heard it on the grapevine. If it happens I will say, if it doesn't then I have spread bogus info and will not trust that person anymore.
Ok. So tomorrow is the day?
Yes. Kinda fun waiting it out, huh? Now I am under the impression if this is true its gonna be bad. At any rate, I will reveal all tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you fell for it, Miss Shelby, as I did, because anyone with sense knows that there are plenty of deeply buried secrets in Trump's past (and present) and that sooner or later, with so, so, so many deeply buried secrets out there, evidence is bound to surface on 1, or 10, or 1000 of them.

There's enough circumstantial evidence out there to impeach him fifty times over--the only thing missing is the smoking guns.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think you fell for it, Miss Shelby, as I did, because anyone with sense knows that there are plenty of deeply buried secrets in Trump's past (and present) and that sooner or later, with so, so, so many deeply buried secrets out there, evidence is bound to surface on 1, or 10, or 1000 of them.

There's enough circumstantial evidence out there to impeach him fifty times over--the only thing missing is the smoking guns.
I have mixed feelings. PJW has some good stuff to say. I was testing the waters getting a feel if I could trust but will now be applying the grain of salt rule. On the upside , no shocking releases of Trump being despicable .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

ACtually I did not fall for it. I was testing this source to see if I could trust it. Sometimes theyhave good stuff sometimes not. Howeever this reaffirms that press continues to lie about trump and that I should take infowars with a grain of salt. it was a test.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I, too, believe some of the press lies about Trump. Breitbart, for sure. All the ones who say his cabinet choices (the demolition team) are amazingly qualified, when almost to a person they are completely unqualified, have financial conflicts of interest, and seek to destroy what their offices are supposed to protect. Fox News. (Kudos to Kelly and Von Susteren for getting the heck out of Dodge.)

The New York Observer, owned by his son-in-law and protege, Jared Kushner.

Yeah, the conservative press continues to lie about Trump.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
ACtually I did not fall for it. I was testing this source to see if I could trust it. Sometimes theyhave good stuff sometimes not. Howeever this reaffirms that press continues to lie about trump and that I should take infowars with a grain of salt. it was a test.

Infowars plays loose with the facts. Everytime they publish a stiryband state they have deep inside information, the source turns out to be a whackadoodle..

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't consider the carefully researched findings of 17 US Intelligence Agencies to be "fake news," even if the whackadoodle in chief tweets about it as if it is.

The solid evidence that's been found against Trump (and his proposed Cabinet members) would have buried hundreds of others--but somehow the teflon empty suit heading towards the White House has--up until now--managed to escape unscathed.

The danger is imminent--journalists will double down. His days will be numbered.

Upvote 0