Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New Mexico rally

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of the CnC; I haven't heard a peep from
Obama to quiet the crowds and stop the mayhem.

The crowds aren't going after him.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That sounds just like what the left continually
accuses the right of doing: using threats of
violence to get their way. Except, nobody ever
manages to prove that the right ever does so,
while violence and intimidation are common
tactics on the left.

I'd rather see them get beat up or light themselves on fire. Or both.

:doh: The irony!

Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Noone is responsible for the actions of the protesters but the protesters themselves. I dislike Donald Trump as much as the next guy, but violence is absolutely not a valid response. If you're unable to form a coherent argument then you should step aside and make room for someone more intelligent than you. Throwing stuff at anyone, let alone the police, is a despicable action. Trump is exercising his freedom of speech and is allowed to do so - he should be countered with words not with petty tantrums.
There should be no room for that kind of behavior in a civilized society.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Violent thugs acting like violent thugs, no surprise there. The fact that these people oppose Trump is a testament to how great Trump must be.
Not sure about "great" but it does say something about him.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure about "great" but it does say something about him.

I'm not so sure about that. People all across this nation have been royally ticked off, outraged, etc over what politicians did and said in the past. Generally, if they protested they didn't go the dangerous nutter route.

The Anaheim police today at least showed they were able to control the rioter's. They displayed criminal behavior, and were arrested. Protests are encouraged here...rioting and criminal behavior isn't.

Criminals always have excuses for their behavior. I didn't do anything! It wasn't ME! I didn't do that! Your just picking on ME! lol now we are to believe that Trump has the power to 'make them do it'?! Please. If he had such gifts - to MAKE people DO THINGS - this campaign would already be a landslide victory. Although I realize some are encouraged to enable criminal behavior, and I guess encourage others to believe he only control CERTAIN segments of the population to do things - that's how the political ball bounces today.

Hopefully, New Mexico will be better prepared for the criminal behavior that some feel entitled to act upon. To me this is a mindset, and has nothing to do with Trump. Most people don't go around throwing rocks and bottles at police and their horses, attempt to burn down vendor booths, and break windows because they don't like what someone says. Nutter's do, but not healthy people.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Violent thugs acting like violent thugs, no surprise there. The fact that these people oppose Trump is a testament to how great Trump must be.

All hail Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well I can't wait for this supposed "uprising" I hear some of my conservative friends "swear by God" they would do if Hillary is elected. I doubt they will do anything, because unlike the libs. Most conservatives just talk a lot of talk for violence and then complain on FB with memes about it while sulking and cleaning their guns that will never be taken from them.

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well I can't wait for this supposed "uprising" I hear some of my conservative friends "swear by God" they would do if Hillary is elected. I doubt they will do anything, because unlike the libs. Most conservatives just talk a lot of talk for violence and then complain on FB with memes about it while sulking and cleaning their guns that will never be taken from them.

I don't approve of hatred or violence, but it's clear that when it comes to many other things regarding conservatives vs. liberals, there are those who talk vs. those who do.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'd rather see them get beat up or light themselves on fire. Or both.

Alas, you can't just sit around and wait for someone else to fulfill your wishes...

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't approve of hatred or violence, but it's clear that when it comes to many other things regarding conservatives vs. liberals, there are those who talk vs. those who do.
Most conservatives I now always say the same thng: that they would would beat the crap out ofa guy who desecrates the flag, start a revolution because um.. reasons[taxes.. whatever] and all I see if a lot of hot air. Most of us conservatives own a lot of guns, but we're all hot air. The only thing we will ever shoot it are targets at ranges and game animals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Alas, you can't just sit around and wait for someone else to fulfill your wishes...

That is one difference betwen the right and left.
Not only that they are right and wrong, but that
the right is normally happy just to vent. Too many
on the left are not content until they cause violence
and mayhem while blaming others for their actions.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's like whacking a nest with a big stick then not claiming responsibility for the angry bees.
Ah more of the "them poor colored folk just can't be held accountable for their actions" racism.

Upvote 0