Anti-Preterism is the spirit of Antichrist.

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Any doctrine that goes against Preterism is of the Antichrist spirit because Preterism is the one and true interpretation of Matthew 24 and the advent of Christ's heavenly kingdom. The spirit of Antichrist attempts to hide the truth of the 4th and 5th beast kingdoms of Rome, the antichrist, and the false prophet by promoting a future nation of Israel who denies Christ to be God's chosen awaiting fulfillment of OT prophecies, regardless of numerous NT teachings of the new Israel being all who believe on Christ, thus blaspheming the scriptures. The spirit of Antichrist also denies foundational scriptural facts without regard to logic. It's one of their traits.

True Preterism is spiritual, all others are carnal in ther interpretations. Anti-Preterism is the spirit of Antichrist! :preach:

----------------------------------------------------
Please be advised I misinterpreted Preterism when I first wrote this thread. I thought Preterism was divided into three groups, Partial Preterism, Preterism, and Full Preterism. I thought Preterism was defined as believing all prophecies were fulfilled, which is my understanding of scripture, but that's not Full Preterism's (Preterism's) definition. Now that I stand partially corrected, I want everyone to know I do believe all prophecies are fulfilled, and that we are awaiting the "Wheat and Tares" rapture of this physical world into the New Shalem (the barn).

What separates the "Wheat and Tares" rapture harvest from the sheep and goat "White Throne" judgement in Rev 20 is that there's no throne judgement.

I don't know what my interpretation is classified as, and I don't know if Full Preterism defines Christ's 2nd Coming as returning to this physical earth; or if they defined it as I do, as a heavenly one; but this is my understanding of what I defined Preterism as in my original post. At this point in time I'm still trying to find out which interpretation is Full Preterism's.

A word to the wise!

Last edited:

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Any doctrine that goes against Preterism is of the Antichrist spirit because Preterism is the one and true interpretation of Matthew 24 and the advent of Christ's heavenly kingdom. The spirit of Antichrist attempts to hide the truth of the 4th and 5th beast kingdoms of Rome, the antichrist, and the false prophet by promoting a future nation of Israel who denies Christ to be God's chosen, awaiting fulfillment of OT prophecies, regardless of numerous NT teachings of the new Israel being all who believe on Christ, blaspheming the scriptures. The spirit of Antichrist also denies foundational scriptural facts without regard to logic. It's one of their traits.

True Preterism is spiritual, all others are carnal in ther interpretations. Anti-Preterism is the spirit of Antichrist! :preach:
Let's not go to the other extreme with this. This is (in most cases), a matter of teaching.

As a young Christian i was taught "dispensational eschatology". However, through much study and looking at other views...I came to have a view one would call a partial preterist view of eschatology. However I don't hold to everything partial preterism teaches.

No view would be antichrist. CF considers "full preterism" as heretical...and I tend to agree with that because Christ has not returned bodily...and I believe scripture teaches Christ will return to earth.

You have great bible teachers that believe differently in eschatology...like John MacArthur and Kim Riddlebarger. These men debate but they don't have a "we/they siege" mentality about it.

We should try to do the same around here.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Let's not go to the other extreme with this. This is (in most cases), a matter of teaching.

As a young Christian i was taught "dispensational eschatology". However, through much study and looking at other views...I came to have a view one would call a partial preterist view of eschatology. However I don't hold to everything partial preterism teaches.
I don't know all the interpretations termed preterism. I only know they say that all has been fulfilled according to prophecy, which I have discovered after studying scriptures. So when I speak of preterism, I'm speaking in the sense of everything said to be fulfilled in Mat 24 as fulfilled. I'm not saying every preterist interpretation is correct since I don't know them all. I've only recently discovered the term after revealing my interpretation of scripture on these sites and being told it's classified as preterism.

I personally believe all prophecies are fulfilled, and we are awaiting the "wheat and tares" harvest of this physical world into the New Shalem or the lake of fire, a interpretation that I can prove using scriptures.

No view would be antichrist. CF considers "full preterism" as heretical...and I tend to agree with that because Christ has not returned bodily...and I believe scripture teaches Christ will return to earth.
I agree "full preterism" is heretical, but what I call the antichrist spirit is the individuals who disregard the facts and continue preaching false doctrine purposely, and they are many. The point is, a true christian will accept the facts and change his position if presented with the truth, but there are some who don't because they are of the antichrist spirit, Antichrist-tians.

You have great bible teachers that believe differently in eschatology...like John MacArthur and Kim Riddlebarger. These men debate but they don't have a "we/they siege" mentality about it.

We should try to do the same around here.
These don't have the facts to prove their interpretations, I do. :preach:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree "full preterism" is heretical, but what I call the antichrist spirit is the individuals who disregard the facts and continue preaching false doctrine purposely, and they are many. The point is, a true christian will accept the facts and change his position if presented with the truth, but there are some who don't because they are of the antichrist spirite. Antichrist-tians.
That...by John's definition of antichrist in 1 John 4...would not be true.

These don't have the facts to prove their interpretations, I do. :preach:
Have you heard either?

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps the wheat and tares also initially applied to seperating the sheep and goats in the house of then intact Israel. There is also an idea that what is lived and done by the individual or the association in faith is the wheat and the rest are tares to be burnt up.

Ebed, I have a different concept if acts 1:7-11 if thats where your getting your idea of a bodily return from. I'd invite you to make a inductive study of the passage and include the idea that 'times and seasins' were words used for the jewish feast and festival calander established during the 40 yr formatiin processþof misaic covt. Note also the greek word for know is the word meaning experience. Note also what the act of Jesus assymilating into a cloud and then the cloud going into heaven would have implied to a jew of the mosaic covt nation which was formed partly by the leadership of a cloud. Note also that the angel says that he wouldþretun in the same manner that they saw him go INTO HEAVEN. How did they see God of the mosaic covt go into heaven? Answer, in a cloud.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed, I have a different concept if acts 1:7-11 if thats where your getting your idea of a bodily return from. I'd invite you to make a inductive study of the passage and include the idea that 'times and seasins' were words used for the jewish feast and festival calander established during the 40 yr formatiin processþof misaic covt. Note also the greek word for know is the word meaning experience. Note also what the act of Jesus assymilating into a cloud and then the cloud going into heaven would have implied to a jew of the mosaic covt nation which was formed partly by the leadership of a cloud. Note also that the angel says that he wouldþretun in the same manner that they saw him go INTO HEAVEN. How did they see God of the mosaic covt go into heaven? Answer, in a cloud.
My position on the return of Christ is based on totality of scripture on His return...not only Acts 1:7-11.

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My position on the return of Christ is based on totality of scripture on His return...not only Acts 1:7-11.

And thats a different topic for another day.
Jer 31:35,36 with the seed of Israel referring to the christians of the new covt who are likened as Jacob/Israel.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And thats a different topic for another day.
Jer 31:35,36 with the seed of Israel referring to the christians of the new covt who are likened as Jacob/Israel.
Well...no. Jeremiah 31:35, 36 does include Christians but there's always a remnant of Israel being saved. They are not likened as Jacob/Israel, they become the Israel of God period...because as Paul says "there is no difference".

When Jesus gave the command in Acts 1 the apostles go in the order Jesus gave them "Jerusalem (Acts 2-7), all Judea and Samaria (Acts 8-12), and the remotest parts of the Earth (Acts 13).

Furthermore we can never forget Christ made both groups (Jews and Gentiles), into ONE new man.

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If there is no difference, and he made the two one outside the law of moses and in the everlasting covt callef new to those of the misaic covt, then why is there always a 'remnant' of Israel being saved? Both the national and genetic entities ended between 70 and 135 AD.

The continuation of the seed of Israel is the 'believers/recievers of the everlasting covt of faith in His person and incarnatiin from all humanity. They, like jacob, are adopted in their natural man by faith to which a spiritual man of christ is added. John 1:12:13.

Thus, if the world continues as long as the ordinances are kept in place by God, then for what purpose and whose authority is a second bodily return declared?

I john 4 indicates that christ has come ( and CONTINUES) in the flesh referring from the surrounding context to his indwelling spirit, teachings, truths and presence.

Jacob/Israel is a foretype of children of God and the indwelling person of the spirit of Christ.

I believe Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were foretypes of the futdure representation of the tri-unity. Father, Son, and indwelling Spirit representing the
children of God righteous through faith. (The Nrw Covt) and fulfilled
d as Father God, Son Jesus and indlt believers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Any doctrine that goes against Preterism is of the Antichrist spirit because Preterism is the one and true interpretation of Matthew 24 and the advent of Christ's heavenly kingdom. The spirit of Antichrist attempts to hide the truth of the 4th and 5th beast kingdoms of Rome, the antichrist, and the false prophet by promoting a future nation of Israel who denies Christ to be God's chosen, awaiting fulfillment of OT prophecies, regardless of numerous NT teachings of the new Israel being all who believe on Christ, blaspheming the scriptures. The spirit of Antichrist also denies foundational scriptural facts without regard to logic. It's one of their traits.

When did the seven years of worldwide tribulation occur? When did the rapture take place? When were the Christians beheaded by Antichrist? When did the whole world accept either Titus or Antiochus as their god and take a mark for him? What was the mark? Can you tell us because I've been thinking all of this time it would be an implanted mark. If you can give a simple explanation of it, I'd appreciate it. Who during the siege at Jerusalem was able to use his mark to buy or sell? I thought they all starved to death. And the inability to buy or sell is supposed to be worldwide, not just in Jerusalem. I don't get how your teaching is spiritual and yet leaves so much out. Could you explain? Also, how is general prophetic interpretation AT ALL CARNAL? You're saying that the prophecies are just spiritual happenings or thoughts and not real?????? So you believe that literal means carnal??? I'm really confused here. :confused:

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Take me up on the invite to do a thorough and indictive study and objective, open minded evaluation of Acts 1. I'll catch up if, when I can.

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When did the seven years of worldwide tribulation occur? When did the rapture take place? When were the Christians beheaded by Antichrist? When did the whole world accept either Titus or Antiochus as their god and take a mark for him? What was the mark? Can you tell us because I've been thinking all of this time it would be an implanted mark. If you can give a simple explanation of it, I'd appreciate it. Who during the siege at Jerusalem was able to use his mark to buy or sell? I thought they all starved to death. And the inability to buy or sell is supposed to be worldwide, not just in Jerusalem. I don't get how your teaching is spiritual and yet leaves so much out. Could you explain? Also, how is general prophetic interpretation AT ALL CARNAL? You're saying that the prophecies are just spiritual happenings or thoughts and not real?????? So you believe that literal means carnal??? I'm really confused here. :confused:
You are not the one confused. It is the preterist that is confused.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Psalm 91 said in post 11:

When did the whole world accept either Titus or Antiochus as their god and take a mark for him? What was the mark? Can you tell us because I've been thinking all of this time it would be an implanted mark.

Do you mean that the mark will be an implanted microchip? If so, while the Antichrist could force everyone to receive an injected RFID microchip, which could be used as both an identification tag and a debit card, the microchip would be separate from the "mark of the beast" (Revelation 16:2, Revelation 13:16-18). For Revelation 13:17b-18 shows that the mark won't be a microchip, but only the Antichrist's (the individual-man aspect of the beast's) name or a representation of the gematrial number of his name (666).

Also, it will be visible to people, so they can easily tell (in every situation, even one without electricity) whether or not someone should be permitted to buy or sell (Revelation 13:17). It will be visible also because the original Greek of Revelation 13:16 shows that the mark will be placed only "on" (epi), not inside, people's right hands or foreheads. Also, it will be placed on people probably by scarification. For in Revelation 13:16, one of the definitions of the original Greek word (charagma, G5480) translated as the "mark" is "a scratch or etching" (Strong's Greek Dictionary), and scarification is the scratching or etching (i.e. the cutting) of the skin to leave a permanent mark. The reason people will be given the mark in Revelation 13:16, in the context of what had been shown just previously in Revelation 13:4,8,15, will be to serve as a visible indicator to other people that they're loyal worshippers of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9) and of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) and his image (Revelation 13:4,8,15), just as some Luciferians today put a mark on themselves by scarification.

The mark will consist of only the Antichrist's name "or" some representation of the gematrial number of his name (666) (Revelation 13:17-18), meaning that the mark will be the Antichrist's name for some people and a representation of the gematrial number of his name for other people. And the mark will be placed only on the right hand (probably on the palm) "or" on the forehead (Revelation 13:16), meaning that it will be placed on the right hand of some people and on the forehead of other people.

Those who refuse to receive the Antichrist's mark won't be allowed to buy or sell anything (Revelation 13:17), and they will be executed by being beheaded if they refuse to worship the Antichrist and his image (Revelation 13:15, Revelation 20:4). Christians must be willing to suffer this fate rather than agree to receive the Antichrist's mark or worship him or his image, for those who agree to do those things (even if they're Christians) will suffer God's wrath in fire and brimstone forever (Revelation 14:9-13), whereas those Christians who refuse to do those things, even though they will be beheaded, will subsequently be physically resurrected into immortality (along with the rest of the obedient church of all times) at Jesus' 2nd coming (Revelation 20:4-6; 1 Corinthians 15:21-23,52-58). And even before their resurrection, at the moment of their death, their still-conscious souls will be brought into the presence of Jesus in heaven (cf. 2 Corinthians 5:8, Philippians 1:21,23, Revelation 6:9-10, Luke 23:43,46).

In the future, when the world begins to worship the Antichrist as God (Revelation 13:8; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36), some people could gladly be willing to have his name placed by scarification on their right palm, just as lovers in the past were sometimes known to have their loved ones' initials placed by scarification on their palm (cf. also Isaiah 49:16, Jeremiah 48:37, Leviticus 19:28, Leviticus 21:5). Other of the Antichrist's worshippers could gladly be willing to have his name placed by scarification on their forehead, thinking (mistakenly) that they're fulfilling the Christian idea of Revelation 22:4, which refers to the future point in time when Jesus will put God's name visibly on the forehead of obedient Christians (Revelation 3:12). The Antichrist's miracle-working False Prophet, who will be the one to cause everyone to be marked with the Antichrist's mark (Revelation 13:16-18), could even convince people that he (the False Prophet) is Jesus returned (but he won't say that he's the Christ, for he and the Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the Christ, and will deny that Christ is in the flesh: 1 John 2:22; 2 John 1:7).

Instead of having the Antichrist's name engraved on their right hand or forehead, some of his worshippers will have the gematrial number of his name (666) (Revelation 13:17c-18) engraved on their right hand or forehead. But because some people could refuse to have "666" placed on their body, in order to make a mark of 666 acceptable to all people, it could be disguised to look like something else in those cases where people demand something other than "666". For example, it could be disguised in some cases to look like "777", or "111", or "WWW", or "VVV", or "|| || ||", or "FFF". For the 6th letter of the ancient Hebrew alphabet (Vav) represents the number 6, but it looks like a "7", or a "1", and it's transliterated into English as either a "W" or a "V". Also, two thin vertical lines "||" represent the number 6 on many UPC codes. And the letter "F" has a numerical value of 6 in English gematria.

In an awful coincidence (or maybe it's not just a coincidence), "FFF" also stands for an extremely powerful type of nuclear bomb: Fission-Fusion-Fission. Could this be the type of bomb which the 10 kings of the Antichrist's empire will employ to burn up the cities of the world at the end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24 (Revelation 17:12,16,17a, Revelation 16:19, Revelation 19:2,11)?

The "WWW" which has been placed on many web addresses, and the "|| || ||" which has been placed across many UPC codes on products (i.e. they have a "||" at the beginning, middle, and end of their UPC codes), are harbingers of when Lucifer will give the Antichrist ownership of everything on the earth (Revelation 13:2b; cf. Luke 4:7), and of the Antichrist placing his "brand" on everything, like a rancher places his "brand" on all his cattle. For both "WWW" and "|| || ||" are disguised representations of the gematrial number of the Antichrist's name: 666 (Revelation 13:17c-18). But Revelation 13:16 isn't fulfilled by some web addresses having "WWW", nor by some products having "|| || ||" on their UPC codes, for Revelation 13:16 refers only to when people will be given the Antichrist's mark, on either their right hand or forehead.

Those assigned to have the mark placed on their forehead (instead of on their right hand) (Revelation 13:16) could be an elite, illumined, cognoscenti class of Gnostic Luciferians who alone will have been given knowledge of the ultimate secrets of the Antichrist's Gnostic Luciferianism. The Antichrist will be both a Luciferian, a worshipper of Lucifer/Satan the dragon (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9), and a Gnostic, someone who denies that Christ is in the flesh (1 John 4:3), and forbids marriage and the eating of meat (1 Timothy 4:1-3). The cream of his cognoscenti could be a faux 144,000, consisting of male virgins (as a counterfeit of Revelation 14:4) who have never eaten meat. If they receive on their forehead the mark of the Antichrist's name (instead of a representation of the number of his name) (Revelation 13:17), this will be as a counterfeit of YHWH's 144,000 in Revelation 14:1. But the Antichrist won't pretend that he's YHWH, just as he won't pretend that he's Christ. Instead, as a Gnostic, he will utterly revile YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36). And his Gnostic denial that Christ is in the flesh (1 John 4:3) will disqualify him (under his mistaken Gnostic doctrine) from being the Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
??

Is this world the Kingdom? Where is Christ? Where are our white robes [of light and perfection/glory]? Did we miss the boat, or did I? Why do we still die (without resurgence)?

The Kingdom is "now and not yet", it was inaugurated with Christ's resurrection but we won't see it's completion until his return.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Hi Precepts, I don't understand what would be your basis for saying of the "spirit of Antichrist" from a bible passage on the spirit of Antichrist.

The spirit of Antichrist deny's the Father and Son. And that Christ (God) came in the flesh. The spirit of Antichrist basically by those two things deny's that Jesus is the Lord from heaven come into the world to save mankind. Which the spirit of Antichrist coming from Satan that's what Satan tries to do - oppose God and Jesus.

But I don't see the spirit of Antichrist as being tied to an eschatology view.

Doug

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That...by John's definition of antichrist in 1 John 4...would not be true.
So you're saying if someone continously rejects the truth to promote false doctrine, they're not of the antichrist spirit? It's not everyone that says Lord, Lord, is of God.

Have you heard either?
I don't need to. The fact that there's still various interpretations tells me they don't have credible proof.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps the wheat and tares also initially applied to seperating the sheep and goats in the house of then intact Israel. There is also an idea that what is lived and done by the individual or the association in faith is the wheat and the rest are tares to be burnt up.
The wheat and tares rapture can't be the separating of the sheeps and goats because there's no "throne" judgement in the wheat and tares rapture/harvest. The 1st resurrection is for the righteous only (Rev 20:5), and the 2nd (the sheep and goat separation) is the "Great White Throne" judgement (Rev 20).

Upvote 0