Answered Prayers (2)

lauran

Sep 21, 2013
✟15,142.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
God even if u don't influence free will, please makw him realize my love atleast. make him see the reality clearly, let him know that how genuinely i love and adore him, n i would be willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to be with him. coz i thought n felt that he is my soulmate.. i felt so perfect with him..
If u cant influence his free will, atleast tell him that leaving me alone is NOT what u desire, it is NOT ur decision rather his own assumption.. coz he is being weak n he needs to be courageous to fight for the one he promised so many things to..

God please help! there is no one i can ask but YOU, You are the master of all creations, Please help me Lord! Please Lord!

Upvote 0

larz509

Jan 30, 2009
✟15,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, I thank you for getting me off ambien! I feel so much better now. I didn't think I would be able to but you can do all things!
Please help me continue to get a more regualr sleep cycle.
Please be with the many people who are trying so hard to sleep naturally.

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was treated 10 days ago for headaches by a neurologist and have only had one headache since then. She thinks it was an inflammed nerve and did a treatment on me. Thank God for being pain free that last 9 days

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i tripped and fell around 2 weeks ago, somehow weirdly twisting my big toe....it was sprained horribly...it's all healed now, Praise God!!!!!
bliss.gif

Upvote 0

arib

Jan 9, 2014
✟7,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father God I come to you in this desperate time of need. God PLEASE help out everyone in this thread and get rid of this pain from my body. Whatever this is PLEASE eliminate it Father. You know how my heart fears you and your son JesusChrist our Lord, let my doctors appointment be a success with all my blood work being clean and healthy and that every prayer and tear I shed be an overflow of your healing. Now I rest in your finish work. Thank You Father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 6, 2014
✟7,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father God I come to you in this desperate time of need. God PLEASE help out everyone in this thread and get rid of this pain from my body. Whatever this is PLEASE eliminate it Father. You know how my heart fears you and your son JesusChrist our Lord, let my doctors appointment be a success with all my blood work being clean and healthy and that every prayer and tear I shed be an overflow of your healing. Now I rest in your finish work. Thank You Father.

Arib, you've put the needs of other's first in your prayer, God sees your heart for it. It warms my heart to have read this.

My prayer is for You and our friends who need the Father's healing. I have faith in miracles for You'll. But always please remember that, no matter what the blood test says in the end; the Father has a grand plan for you Arib. God Bless You

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been studying for months and asked many believers for prayers for God to be with me as I prepare for my exam today. Well, I passed my state exam today to be a licensed counselor. I thank God for this.

Reactions: Yoseft
Upvote 0