Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Jesus is absolutely incredible, my dog Genevieve developed a NORMALLY fatal form of Pancreatitis! My old girl additional has spinal problems equivalent to Scolosis and Kyphosis in humans! However Jesus chose her stay! His LOVE for me is AMAZING!

Praising God with you for her healing..what a precious gift of joy! I remember your prayer thread and praying for her. :) thanks for the update! :clap:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
well thank you brother for your insight :) and i am sorry that you feel that way...
as someone who has seen the majesty of our Lord at work, i shall simply agree to disagree with you :) but i think we can agree to disagree and still be friends, yes?
*hugs* it's nice to see a new member to the forum. <3

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
well yeah. personally, i am glad that we are having this conversation. this forum, to my understanding, is open to everyone. :)
i think it's good to stay open in our interests. if you close a part of yourself off, for whatever reason, you might miss something important. :p
let's see... majesty.... well, i had a twisted spine when i 'got saved', as we like to call it. someone prayed over it, i felt a light, and it snapped straight. that is a good example in that my spine has been twisted since i was born. :)
but yeah, as far as prayer and revelations from other people go, i think we're all more connected than we realize, and that our Lord even intended it to be that way. there are all sorts of studies on electro-magnetism and how creating an identical magnetic field around two ppl can create very similar sensations even when one subject receives no stimulus.
mostly for me, i have had experiences that would not have been possible without some sort of awareness that was beyond myself, like knowing people's names and details about them, seeing things in my own life that have fallen together altogether too perfectly to be an accident. i suppose it's about your perception, mate. if everything is random and chaotic and we are all different, probably won't be a lot of time to see the similarities and synchronicities that happen every day. <3
for me, the Lord has exposed a lot of my darkness, and i, for one, am grateful. :3
i really appreciate your posting. it's good to set aside our differences sometimes and have a conversation. :)

Upvote 0

Eyeamfish74

Apr 20, 2013
✟7,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A prayer I prayed for 2 weeks ago, has come true so quickly.Thank you Father God.&#128522;
My brother has cataract blindness that is quite progressive.Until his eyes have become totally blinded he cannot receive free surgery aid by the government ,so he looked into getting elective surgery though it cost quite a few thousands .I could not aid his needs as I'm not incapable to do so right now & so I prayed.In a few days friend has come into my mothers life who is christian & more than financially stable has offered my mother the money to help with my brothers eyes.AMEN &#128522;
Though how do I open my brothers eyes to be able to see that Jesus was behind this.
~Belinda

Upvote 0

johnandtraci

Mar 4, 2013
✟7,683.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
A prayer I prayed for 2 weeks ago, has come true so quickly.Thank you Father God.&#128522;
My brother has cataract blindness that is quite progressive.Until his eyes have become totally blinded he cannot receive free surgery aid by the government ,so he looked into getting elective surgery though it cost quite a few thousands .I could not aid his needs as I'm not incapable to do so right now & so I prayed.In a few days friend has come into my mothers life who is christian & more than financially stable has offered my mother the money to help with my brothers eyes.AMEN &#128522;
Though how do I open my brothers eyes to be able to see that Jesus was behind this.
~Belinda

Praise jesus! This made my morning! Im at a place where i just praise the lord for everything in front of non believers. We are light and all we can do sometimes is pray for our unsaved loved ones and b examples! PtLord dear one . God provides for his children!

Upvote 0

mkama88

Apr 21, 2013
✟15,536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
severe depression,lost direction,double life,bitter,desperate IM NEW.I need,serious prayers...I have been in a serious severe spiritual ATTACKS (CONSTANTLY) this year, it's not funny...I got to a point in my life i want to DROP my faith,thinking God is way too far,i :(> i'm so depressed,angry,bitter,frustrated,

I need prayers ASAP,URGENT...my head is spinning.....I NEED DIRECTION...I'M DESPERATE

Upvote 0

johnandtraci

Mar 4, 2013
✟7,683.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
severe depression,lost direction,double life,bitter,desperate IM NEW.I need,serious prayers...I have been in a serious severe spiritual ATTACKS (CONSTANTLY) this year, it's not funny...I got to a point in my life i want to DROP my faith,thinking God is way too far,i :(> i'm so depressed,angry,bitter,frustrated,

I need prayers ASAP,URGENT...my head is spinning.....I NEED DIRECTION...I'M DESPERATE

Been there! Im praying for you! After i fasted 3 days one time the Lord lifted me out. Youtube Lonnie mackley or " jesus depression testimonies" hearing others stories brings hope. You need hope!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baileygirl3

Jul 16, 2013
✟15,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since my last prayer request, something small but good came about. I found some used school books to buy for my daughter. I was worried cause the lady I normally buy from was not able to sell her this years, they were too badly damaged, which put me in even more of a tighter spot. I prayed and prayed. The Lord is good! I will continue to pray and bless God! Amen

Upvote 0

venusdee12

Aug 18, 2013
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Oh Holy Spirit, You Who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals. You Who gave me the Diving Gift to forgive all the wrongs that were done to me, and You Who are in all instances in my life, I want to thank You for everything, and confirm with You once more that I never want to be seperated from you, no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with You and my loved ones, in Your perpetual glory. Amen. (Make your petition)
Have Faith Always.... i thank the Lord for hearing my prayer.

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I prayed for a church friend, JG, a woman in her 70's a few months back and asked for prayers on prayer requests. She had colon surgery and later heart bypass surgery and was having much difficulty. They finally installed a pacemaker. Ran into her yesterday. She looks and feels great and says she has so much energy now. Praise the Lord! She and her husband served communion at our church. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

venusdee12

Aug 18, 2013
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures made you worthy while on earth to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena (State your intention). The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, you are the saint of miracles. O gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and thee gratitude of my heart will always be yours.
I thank the Lord for answering my prayers x x

Upvote 0
Sep 22, 2012
✟9,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was asking for prayer because of a housing situation and multiple bad things happening at one, this is what happened:

My uncle is now recovering from hid double bypass, he will live
We cannot bring my husbands sister back from the dead, but now he's letting go and getting on with life.
We are patching up our relationship with our landlords
And most importantly, we are not moving. Our roommate is but we are getting a new roommate who was homeless and in exchange a ministry will handle this houses money to prevent the bills from getting behind and we are going to get stuff this house needs like a different stove, a better table, etc...

Upvote 0
Sep 22, 2012
✟9,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was asking for prayer because of a housing situation and multiple bad things happening at one, this is what happened:

My uncle is now recovering from hid double bypass, he will live
We cannot bring my husbands sister back from the dead, but now he's letting go and getting on with life.
We are patching up our relationship with our landlords
And most importantly, we are not moving. Our roommate is but we are getting a new roommate who was homeless and in exchange a ministry will handle this houses money to prevent the bills from getting behind and we are going to get stuff this house needs like a different stove, a better table, etc...

Upvote 0

lauran

Sep 21, 2013
✟15,142.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
God help me please...
I put my faith in you when i started to walk on this new road that had him as my destiny, n somehow my intuition assured me that he is the one..
N now we have been apart for so many months..
I dont know if he misses me or not, and if he does, if he misses me as much as i miss him..

God you know he has put his faith in You, n the direction he is following might not be thr right one, the one away from me.. But God you can help and rescue..
WHo better than YOU could know how i feel abt him, i know there were moments when i would think he might not be the right one for me, but my intuition assured me that no body is perfect and he loves you like crazy.. and you love him too..

God no one can help us except for YOU. coz both of us are YOUR believers and we put our faith in YOU only..

We genuinely Loved each other and now due to bad circumstances we have to part ways which is extremely painful. So painful that every cell in my body screams, i dont wana move on, i dont want anyone else..
God i seek your help, i pay fo ur forgiveness and kindness. Please help me. Help us find each other as husband and wife.
He told me he is in difficult circumstances and he cant do it.. But God, bu your help, everything can be possible..
My intentions are pure, my love is deep and genuine, i wouldnt value anything more than his smiling face in my hands and his soul deeply knitted to mine forever.

Upvote 0