Answered Prayers (2)

D

deke123

lord i pray in you name that you bless over every single person in this world. Also father bless over my health and strength. Fahter give the pain a ease from my body, and familys, or any body elses. father i ask that you keep me prtected and wath over me. Please any body out there bless my body mind and soul form destruction. thank you all. blless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Precious Jesus, In Your gentleness and sweetness, comfort and bless Your people, bring them answers and restoration and healing and blessings. Help them to receive their needs from Your loving hands. Thank you for blessings and answering these prayers. Lord, send your Blood to cover and protect these prayer partners and people needing prayer and bring Your love and kindness and mercy into each heart. Amen.

Upvote 0

PrayerLady

loves MN John!
Aug 19, 2006
California
✟8,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, thank you for the answered prayers in my life. Allow those around us who have witnessed Your blessing be encouraged. Let those aound us who still wait for the timing of Your answers also be encouraged and foucsed upon Your hand in their lives. Let each of us share in the burden to pray for one another.

Reactions: MN John
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, thank you for your Passion and Death! I dont know where Id be right now if I hadnt learned of Your great Love and infinite mercy!!!!!!!!I praise You for leading me here to pray and be prayed for and for ALL the good things You have given me and done for me, I am truly , truly, blessed! Thank you Lord Jesus, for our new home! We needed Your help SOOOO badly and you answered our prayer and gave us a good home in a safe beautiful neighborhood with good neighbors. You are an awesome God to lead and bless us with this good home, when this type home is almost impossible to come across in our growing area! Praise God who answers our prayers!!!Amen.

Upvote 0

lowlow

Jan 28, 2007
Visit site
✟15,550.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, thank you for your great love toward our prayers and needs. You know us better than we know ourselves. You are so wise and much greater than we understand. You know what we want before we ask. You are here to help us today. Thank you for answering our prayers and rewarding us with your greatest love.

Upvote 0