Another Try At Examining Alleged Evidence For The Darwinian Process

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's a guess until it's verified by the scientific method. Offer what you have, let's find out if it passes the test or not.
As soon as you can understand your little graphic. Right now you are still working on how to understand evidence.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As soon as you can understand your little graphic. Right now you are still working on how to understand evidence.

Right now, we're looking for something from you to apply to the scientific method to see if its valid or not.

Upvote 0

DerelictJunction

Mild-Mannered Super Villian
Sep 16, 2015
Bowie, MD
✟7,993.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No, I'm not going to stop with the qualifiers. The scientific method is based on qualifiers.
Are you expecting me to demonstrate that those observations are supported by the scientific method?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Right now, we're looking for something from you to apply to the scientific method to see if its valid or not.
No, right now we are trying to get you to understand your graphic. You have demonstrated that you do not understand it.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, right now we are trying to get you to understand your graphic. You have demonstrated that you do not understand it.

No, we are actually looking for something from you to subject to the scientific method concerning the issue at hand. Got anything we can use?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, we are actually looking for something from you to subject to the scientific method concerning the issue at hand. Got anything we can use?
Wrong, you have shown that even if you were presented this information that you would reject it. You have done so countless times. That is why you first must understand the concept of evidence. Unfortunately I do have to run now. I am sure that you will still have the same lack of understanding tomorrow or later today so I will pick it up then.

Remember, when it comes to court cases that do require actual evidence your side loses all of the time. You might try to figure out why.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wrong, you have shown that even if you were presented this information that you would reject it. You have done so countless times. That is why you first must understand the concept of evidence. Unfortunately I do have to run now. I am sure that you will still have the same lack of understanding tomorrow or later today so I will pick it up then.

Remember, when it comes to court cases that do require actual evidence your side loses all of the time. You might try to figure out why.

We'll simply use the scientific method for whatever claim you may have.

Upvote 0

DerelictJunction

Sep 16, 2015
Bowie, MD
✟7,993.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, they're either just personal opinion or based on the scientific method.
Since you are expecting me to demonstrate that the observations are supported by the scientific method, and you understand the scientific method so well, can you tell me how you would ensure a set of observations is supported by the scientific method?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since you are expecting me to demonstrate that the observations are supported by the scientific method, and you understand the scientific method so well, can you tell me how you would ensure a set of observations is supported by the scientific method?

No I can't. What I expect is that those claiming to have the evidence for the HOW, the process (that is still the issue) to actually reference something with content which can be examined for adherence to the scientific method. I would expect those who claim such evidence would submit a set of observations for verification.

Upvote 0

DerelictJunction

Sep 16, 2015
Bowie, MD
✟7,993.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No I can't. What I expect is that those claiming to have the evidence for the HOW, the process (that is still the issue) to actually reference something with content which can be examined for adherence to the scientific method. I would expect those who claim such evidence would submit a set of observations for verification.
Ok, I submit the following observations for your verification via the scientific method.

Observation 1: Some individuals within a population survive and produce offspring better than other individuals in that same population.
Observation 2: Capabilities of individuals (speed, camouflage, resistance to disease, beak size and strength..etc) differ between individuals in a population.
Observation 3: The differences in capabilities in individuals in a population cause differences in survival ability and offspring production.
Observation 4: Offspring of individuals are more likely to have capabilities on the level of their parents rather than capabilities on the level of other individuals within the same population.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I submit the following observations for your verification via the scientific method.

Observation 1: Some individuals within a population survive and produce offspring better than other individuals in that same population.
Observation 2: Capabilities of individuals (speed, camouflage, resistance to disease, beak size and strength..etc) differ between individuals in a population.
Observation 3: The differences in capabilities in individuals in a population cause differences in survival ability and offspring production.
Observation 4: Offspring of individuals are more likely to have capabilities on the level of their parents rather than capabilities on the level of other individuals within the same population.

No, that's not the way it works as I pointed out previously. The folks claiming observation #1 must submit the experiment they used for examination and verification. If a claim is made, as claimed in observation #1, then present the procedure, the process, which produced the conclusion. You don't have to do it, I don't have to do it. The persons making the claim has to do it.

What does this have to do with the issue of how/the process? There's nothing in the observations about that.

Upvote 0