Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,339.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My indoor air conditioner coils are collecting ice. What I did last year to fix the problem does not seem to be working now. Please pray for me to know what to do and if there is a repair person that I could a fair price and service and a well functioning a/c this year. Please pray for all to work out okay financially for me in general. Thank you. I will be praying for you too.

TravelerFarAwayFromHome

Broken but loved
Jan 16, 2013
✟27,939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My indoor air conditioner coils are collecting ice. What I did last year to fix the problem does not seem to be working now. Please pray for me to know what to do and if there is a repair person that I could a fair price and service and a well functioning a/c this year. Please pray for all to work out okay financially for me in general. Thank you. I will be praying for you too.

praying for you.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
praying for you, sister.

please pray also that i would have air conditioning this summer... spent the last 2 summers without in 100+ degree weather... not sure if i can survive another summer without AC. technically, i am not supposed to have a window air conditioner here in this apartment, as it is a basement apartment and the only full window (where i had an AC) is also the only route of escape in case of fire, so health department (or whoever) told my landlord i cannot have an AC in that window. i need to move but cannot afford to, long story, but am being garnished by IRS because i am self-employed and fell delinquent on my taxes when my husband was ill... anyway, 5 years later, they are still garnishing my wages and leave me very little to live on. basically, i don't think i've touched the principal, just paying penalties, etc. can you say nightmare? ugh. and yet, i must count my blessings, for my life is at least a million times better than many of my brothers and sisters around the world. God bless you, Lorica Lady.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer6_zpszntwrt83.jpg