Jesus... The Name Above All
Jun 27, 2007
in the city
✟11,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some here may know that I have requested prayer for my asthma, it is working!
I even had a dream that explains it even more on how my asthma affects me...

But my prayer now is that I wont loose my job over this...

You see I work evenings,
6pm - 12am
So it is very cold when I finish work to walk outside to my car...
These things can trigger my asthma...
I received an email from my manager today that went along the lines of maybe my work isn't suitable for me..

Tonight I will be going into work...

I guess I would like prayer over myself, for healing as I don't want to loose my job, or be forced to finish working.
This job is awesome! Good hours, great pay...
Suits my family life, as I look after the kids during the day while my husband works, and he takes over when I go to work at night...

So please more prayer for healing, and that I wont loose my job... Over this

thanks everyone!:hug:

Reactions: gloryseven
S

StarryEyes

Father God, thank You for hearing our prayers! Lord, I thank You for this young lady asking for prayer. Please minister to her heart throughout this health problem and I pray she doesn't lose her job over it, if that's what You want. Lord, above all, I pray for Your will to be done, for You know what is best for each of us. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Melanie91

Senior Veteran
May 26, 2007
Melbourne
✟18,702.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Father God, thank You for hearing our prayers! Lord, I thank You for this young lady asking for prayer. Please minister to her heart throughout this health problem and I pray she doesn't lose her job over it, if that's what You want. Lord, above all, I pray for Your will to be done, for You know what is best for each of us. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. Meet each of our sister's needs and draw her closer to you. Thank you for this and for all you do for all of your children who love you and believe in your word. AMEN

“It is you who made the heavens & the earth by your great power & by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17
Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer at thy will. Amen

Reactions: gloryseven
Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Jesus, please continue to bless this woman with this work and help her asthma not to flare. Help her boss to see her enthusiasm to do the work and help her to find ways to decrease the problems, Bless the work of her hands and her family. Amen.:hug:

Upvote 0

EricaRitch

Jul 14, 2007
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord i pray that God if this is a road to change, father God you will speak to this lady and you will tell her what you want her to do, Lord that if she does lose her job it would only be because it is in your plan and your will, father that you would have something better in store, cause God you give and you take away. Father i pray you are her strength daily as she continues to rely on you for wisdom.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0