Visit site
✟15,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me...I've been getting angry a lot lately, and have no sympathy or compassion for people and their issues. I just want them to get over it and ot hassle me with them. It is something I am trying to fight but it is not working, or works for a while then I just blow up, or say mean things. Not sure what my deal is but prayer is appreciated.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will remove the spirit of anger from this one. May You help him to relate to those he gets angry with and give him Your heart of love and compassion. Help him to be patient and to keep trying to be kind to others until it becomes a true and willing part of him. May You bless Frame1520 starting now, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me...I've been getting angry a lot lately, and have no sympathy or compassion for people and their issues. I just want them to get over it and ot hassle me with them. It is something I am trying to fight but it is not working, or works for a while then I just blow up, or say mean things. Not sure what my deal is but prayer is appreciated.

Lord Jesus, please help this person concerning anger, may he feel compassion upon people as You feel compassion and love for others. Provide him with the heart to love others and reach out and say the right things in all situations.
:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums