Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, fresh from denouncing America on national television as a place rife with “hate of Muslims,” a place so Islamophobic that “it’s beyond Islamopobia,” Daisy Khan, co-planner of the Ground Zero mosque project, will soon be hopping a plane at taxpayer expense, courtesy of the State Department, to jet from New York to the United Arab Emirates and deliver to the Emiratis her views about Muslim life in America . . .

The Rosett Report » And Now, Daisy Khan’s $12,000 Taxpayer-Funded Trip to the UAE

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I've seen more money wasted on training exercises and also conference attendances by Commissioned Officers. I've also see the exorbent amount of money spent on bases we're not staying at in Iraq, and also the insane amount of money we've given to KBR, Blackwater and other civilian entities that were a complete waste of the taxpayers dollar.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, fresh from denouncing America on national television as a place rife with “hate of Muslims,” a place so Islamophobic that “it’s beyond Islamopobia,” Daisy Khan, co-planner of the Ground Zero mosque project, will soon be hopping a plane at taxpayer expense, courtesy of the State Department, to jet from New York to the United Arab Emirates and deliver to the Emiratis her views about Muslim life in America . . .

The Rosett Report » And Now, Daisy Khan’s $12,000 Taxpayer-Funded Trip to the UAE
Did you watch that "denouncement"? If you did, then you know that she did not denounce America at all, but the intolerance of some people in America. Or are you going to claim that there is no anti-Islamic intolerance (in the face of an abundan?

In that video, she and Rabbi Levitt called for understanding and tolerance.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting how anyone killed by a Muslim is killed in the name of Islam, but anyone killed by a Christian, well, wasn't killed by a Christian because real Christians don't kill. Stacking the deck, much?

Upvote 0

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Interesting how anyone killed by a Muslim is killed in the name of Islam, but anyone killed by a Christian, well, wasn't killed by a Christian because real Christians don't kill. Stacking the deck, much?
Yes, and every attack conducted in a civil war regarding Muslims is deemed "a Terrorist attack"

The fearful need to be kept reminded of certain key words so their fear can fuel the wars.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I couldn't care less that she's a muslim, the blatant waste of money does bother me.

I hope we aren't buying these books:

The State Department distributes copies of Imam Feisal’s book “What’s Right With Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West,” translated into Arabic.

The New York Times

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sliming Rauf wasn't enough, they have to go after his wife now.

What lovely people!
Daisy did have her own stones she was throwing from her glass house, she is no innocent by-stander here.

Didn't you see or read the quotes from her on the ABC this week, with some DNC polotic, but no George Will?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums