Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In speaking of the veritable videos this was mentoned.

and those videos cannot be shown here because of profanity in the graphics alone.

I'd like to call attention to the number of Dems who attempted to evicerate Trump because of his language. And yes it was rough and vulgar.

If you remove any graphics from the videos, they still couldn't be shown, nor can they be fully quoted here because of the level of profanity used by DNC operatives.

Yes, the same people who were yelling vulgar at Trump are using the same words they condemned.

It is called hypocrisy.

• Informative
Reactions: redleghunter

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And there are things like images of Clinton's head on a stick (pike, think Game of Thrones type stuff) and being lynched at Trump rallies as well.

Here is the sad part.

There is no way of telling if these people are Trump supporters or paid troubles makers from the DNC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There is little reason to doubt they are Trump supporters.

As I showed in the other thread, the Trump foundation PAID O'Keefes organization back in 2015 at the start of his campaign (and brings up ethical questions as well as it is suppose to be a charity organization). An example of his behavior:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe#Senator_Mary_Landrieu_.282010.29

O'Keefe and colleagues were arrested in New Orleans in January 2010 and charged with entering federal property under false pretenses with the intent of committing a felony, at the office of United States Senator Mary Landrieu, a Democrat. His three fellow activists, who were dressed as telephone repairmen when apprehended, included Robert Flanagan, the son of William Flanagan, acting U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Louisiana.[60][61] The four men were charged with malicious intent to damage the phone system.[62] O'Keefe said he entered Landrieu's office to investigate complaints that she was ignoring phone calls from constituents during the debate over President Barack Obama's health care bill.[63] The charges in the case were reduced from a felony to a single misdemeanor count of entering a federal building under false pretenses.[64][65] O'Keefe and the others pleaded guilty on May 26. O'Keefe was sentenced to three years' probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine. The other three men received lesser sentences.[66]

For the video he did for Trump, he enlisted Halderman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Halderman

Blackmail attempt[edit]
In October, 2009, Halderman was accused of attempting to blackmail David Letterman for $2 million. According to Letterman, who described the incident on his television show on October 1, 2009, someone had threatened to expose Letterman's sexual affairs with female staff employees in the form of a screenplay and a book if he was not paid off. Halderman was arrested when he attempted to cash a phony $2 million check given to him by Letterman's lawyer.

At the time of his arrest, Halderman was a producer of the CBS true crime journalism series 48 Hours. Halderman was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury[7] and he pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted grand larceny in criminal court on October 2, 2009.[8][9] If convicted, Halderman faced punishment of five to 15 years. Bail was set at $200,000, which Halderman posted.[10]

Halderman had at one time lived with one of Letterman's assistants, Stephanie Birkitt.[11][12][13] As a member of the CBS page program, Birkitt worked for both Letterman's show and for 48 Hours before becoming a staff employee for Letterman.[14]

On March 9, 2010, Halderman pleaded guilty to attempted grand larceny in the second degree and received a six-month jail sentence, to be followed by five years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[15][16]

Halderman was released from Rikers Island on September 2, 2010, after serving four months of his six-month sentence.[16]
Lovely.

I have no doubt that there are problems on both sides and have no doubt that the effigies and head on a pike signs are from Trump supporters ("lock her up", "kill her")

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to call attention to the number of Dems who attempted to evicerate Trump because of his language. And yes it was rough and vulgar.
It is called hypocrisy.

Do you seriously have no problem with encouraging sexual assault?

The problem wasn't with "vulgar" language. I comparatively little issue with vulgar language. I do have a big problem with anyone encouraging sexual assault and perpetuating rape culture. *Grab* is the issue. Forced kissing, groping, and so on.

I don't see how any Christian can support someone who openly encourages sexual assault, and who bragged about peeping on underage girls. Has Christianity really lost all moral grounding?

In Christ-

Papias

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you seriously have no problem with encouraging sexual assault?

The problem wasn't with "vulgar" language. I comparatively little issue with vulgar language. I do have a big problem with anyone encouraging sexual assault and perpetuating rape culture. *Grab* is the issue. Forced kissing, groping, and so on.

I don't see how any Christian can support someone who openly encourages sexual assault, and who bragged about peeping on underage girls. Has Christianity really lost all moral grounding?

In Christ-

Papias

Than how can you possibly support Mrs. Clinton when she supported and in effect enabled Bill to get away with rape and sexual assault numerous times. And According to Former Secretary of State Colin Powell - he is still at it.

Seriously looking for your reply.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In terms of the "I'm offended by that bad language!!!" pertaining to the candidates...it's painfully blatant selective outrage.

You're not going to convince me that a generation of people who listen to musicians who overtly talk/sing about sex in very graphic terms and perform songs that are riddled with "bad words" are somehow magically offended when Trump says something similar...I don't buy it.

We're all adults...I mean, who is actually offended by "bad words"?

I sort of take the Frank Zappa approach on that. "They're just words people...sounds that come out of another person's mouth"

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In terms of the "I'm offended by that bad language!!!" pertaining to the candidates...it's painfully blatant selective outrage.

You're not going to convince me that a generation of people who listen to musicians who overtly talk/sing about sex in very graphic terms and perform songs that are riddled with "bad words" are somehow magically offended when Trump says something similar...I don't buy it.

We're all adults...I mean, who is actually offended by "bad words"?

I sort of take the Frank Zappa approach on that. "They're just words people...sounds that come out of another person's mouth"

It is more of an issue with certain site and videos containing language that goes against the site rules. That has been an issue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Than how can you possibly support Mrs. Clinton when she supported and in effect enabled Bill to get away with rape and sexual assault numerous times. And According to Former Secretary of State Colin Powell - he is still at it.

Seriously looking for your reply.

Even if true, which it isnt, its noway near what Trump himself has said that he has done.

Are you really wanting to support a man who says the things he says? Who brags about sexual assault? Peeping on girls?

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you know what a war is like?

People shredded.
Six-year old girls raped
Conscripted soldiers legs broken by bullets left to die in the night or heat of the sun
A mother seeing a child hit by a bullet die in front of her eyes.

Sure I'm not happy with Trump but I'm a lot more stressed by what Hillary does.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you know what a war is like?

People shredded.
Six-year old girls raped
Conscripted soldiers legs broken by bullets left to die in the night or heat of the sun
A mother seeing a child hit by a bullet die in front of her eyes.

Sure I'm not happy with Trump but I'm a lot more stressed by what Hillary does.
Doesn't that fall more under the purview of the Sec. of Defense and National Security Adviser?

And Trump has sworn to kill the terrorists and their families, not as collateral damage, but as deliberate policy, along with torture. He would be a total disaster as a president - he would make W look good.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,057.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
In speaking of the veritable videos this was mentoned.

If you remove any graphics from the videos, they still couldn't be shown, nor can they be fully quoted here because of the level of profanity used by DNC operatives.

Yes, the same people who were yelling vulgar at Trump are using the same words they condemned.

It is called hypocrisy.

It was not the language they were objecting to but the message conveyed by it.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

THREAD IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

full

Thread closed per OP Request

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.