Status
Not open for further replies.

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
I received an email recently asking people to sign a petition to be presented to the UN on Dec 10th which will call for the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to be interpreted as protecting the life of the unborn from abortion.

Pro abortion groups are also going to be presenting a petition on Dec 10th that abortion be made a universally recognized human right.

If you are interested in signing the petition to protect the rights of the unborn from abortion please feel free to pm me for a link to this and I will send it to you and/or I can forward the email I received with all the links and more info on it.

This is something really easy for us to do to give those who can't protect themselves a voice.

Thank you

Last edited:

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My Baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the Doctor said: 'Ok, and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting

on your help with this.'

The Doctor thought for a little while, and after some silence he
said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your
problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the Doctor was going to accept
her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of two babies at the same time, let's kill the one in
your arms. That way, you could rest some before the other one
is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No Doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the Doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a
child that's already been born and one that's still in the
womb. The crime is the same!

Be blessed in Jesus' Name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.