Amid new attacks, Egypt's Copts preserve heritage

LJCTAM

Oct 3, 2013
✟18,183.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I read some Orthodox saint talking about not letting dogmatic differences keep us from loving each other. The guys in Egypt need God's very own hand to protect them. Right now. When it came to prayer in some places I had been to in the past, Egypt was of no real concern. Reason: preoccupation with their own plans and pursuits and difference of beliefs.

Everyone needs to pray for each other especially those guys that are under constant threat. Aren't they paying the religious tax out there now? WTH? They are getting their faces shot off and way worse. The stuff that happens in Egypt is beoynd brutal. There is so much more that doesn't make the paper. {so bad}

I used to pray for those guys and had attended their 12 hr services for protection. My life went even more to hell at the time, I was engulfed in a complete mess and I stopped praying as much -for them even less. What a let down I become my bros/sis's and to the Lord.

I hope that many are being drawn to God like never before out there.I think Revelation 8 speaks about this. May God have exceeding mercy on those guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I respect any group of people that stays true to themselves in an environment like that.
Ditto on the sentiment....and the Copts are truly inspirational as well as real in how they go about doing things. So thankful for their living example of how to remember who you are even when others may act in ignorance of what you're about...

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Lord have mercy on our Egyptian brothers and sisters. I think when times get tough for us, we need to take a page from their playbook.

I see you are thinking.
Better to avert a dark future
with a proactive now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
edit

gonna PM you ROFL is too weird for me
Im thinking I shall have to leave this forum.

I got your pm, I still don't understand what your comment was. and it happened before gurney's ROFL, which was just his commentary on your comment being cryptic. no one wants you to go, only asking for some simple clarity

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Egyptian Christians fear chaos after wedding bloodshed

By Yasmine Saleh CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian Coptic Christians joyfully waited outside the Virgin Church in Cairo for the bride to arrive to join the groom for their wedding. Instead, bearded men on a motorcycle pulled up and fired on the crowd, deepening the fears of many Christians that their…

Reuters.

Today I had a coffee shop conversation of the thousands of Christians slaughtered since Arab Spring witch began after 0bama's election
[it began in 2010, 0bamas brother is reported to be funding it]

The response I got is that if it isn't being reported much
it probably isn't happening.

An author friend of mine who worked in the Pentagon
told me in his view we are now nearing the 3.5 years mark of being into tribulation.

I guess ppl here know what that means !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums