America's Secret ICE Castles

K

Kharak

Gosh, it almost makes me not want to illegal break into a country.
Your evasion of the topic at hand is duly noted.

Without due process of law, the term "illegal immigration" is nothing more than an arrogant cop out to justify government sanctioned crime. That it can happen to citizens, as the article had discussed, compounds the issue further.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems to me that someone concerned with the illegal aspect of illegal immigration would find the "extra" legal confinement and lack of transparency of great concern... while someone who just cared about the fact that those illegal imigrants were not of the same culture, color, language, religion, or whatever would see anything that got "those" people out of the country as a good thing.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It seems to me that someone concerned with the illegal aspect of illegal immigration would find the "extra" legal confinement and lack of transparency of great concern... while someone who just cared about the fact that those illegal imigrants were not of the same culture, color, language, religion, or whatever would see anything that got "those" people out of the country as a good thing.

Feel free to put me in any box you wish, but any program that gets illegals out of this country is a good thing.

Upvote 0