America Setting Up Secret Detention Camp for Israeli Protestors?

SackLunch

Jul 22, 2005
BBQ Heaven: Texas, USA
✟1,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could this be? I came across this information earlier this afternoon. You may not agree with the author's viewpoint, but this is fascinating. Weird. You name it!

Here are a few snippits from the article, which includes pictures. Jerry Golden's E-mail, Wednesday, August 3, also states that American flags have been removed from this base.
-------------------------------------------

American base in Israel.
by Jerry Golden
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=928&z=1

Many have written asking me about the Barry Chamish Report of the American Base here in Israel. Barry and I went there today and I can tell you that it is there. In fact, it isn’t even being hidden, but how would they hide such a thing anyway. What they are doing is saying it is a storage facility and the US is building it for Israel. But let me tell you that makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know how many buildings are already constructed or what they are for but we can make some good guesses. Look at these for example.

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
SackLunch said:
Could this be? I came across this information earlier this afternoon. You may not agree with the author's viewpoint, but this is fascinating. Weird. You name it!

Here are a few snippits from the article, which includes pictures. Jerry Golden's E-mail, Wednesday, August 3, also states that American flags have been removed from this base.
-------------------------------------------

American base in Israel.
by Jerry Golden
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=928&z=1

Many have written asking me about the Barry Chamish Report of the American Base here in Israel. Barry and I went there today and I can tell you that it is there. In fact, it isn’t even being hidden, but how would they hide such a thing anyway. What they are doing is saying it is a storage facility and the US is building it for Israel. But let me tell you that makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know how many buildings are already constructed or what they are for but we can make some good guesses. Look at these for example.

I like the one picture where you can barely see the buildings and he declares them to be 'barracks'. This guy work for World Net Daily or something?

Upvote 0

platzapS

Expanding Mind
Nov 12, 2002
Sunshine State
Visit site
✟5,263.00
Faith
Humanist
And then the Illumnati and the Freemasons will emerge from their Black Helicopters with the cryogenically frozen Hitler. Kofi Anan will admit that he is an evil robot and will declare the United Nations the New World Order. All people possessing faith in everything good and decent will be rounded up and shot to the sun. This will stop the sun from exploding because everyone knows that the Greys don't blow up stars with decent people inside them.

Right?

Upvote 0

Buckeye

Veteran
Aug 5, 2005
Central Ohio
✟16,701.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
We have bases in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar, to name a few. Why shouldn't we have one in Israel, our strongest ally in the area? Having said that, it sounds like the guy that wrote this article is a total fruit cake. If this base was anything secret or classified, he would have never gotten close to it.

Upvote 0