Memphis, TN USA
✟22,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dong Yun Yoon, 37, lost his wife, two baby daughters and mother-in-law after a Marine Corps fighter plane clipped a tree and plummeted into houses about two miles from base. The pilot safely ejected and was rescued hanging by his parachute from a tree.
"I pray for him not to suffer for this action," Yoon said at a news conference, according to The Los Angeles Times. "I know he's one of our treasures for our country."

The family's pastor, the Rev. Kevin Lee of the Korean United Methodist Church in San Diego, identified three of the victims as Young Mi Yoon, 36; her 2-month-old daughter, Rachel; and her mother, Suk Im Kim, 60,who was visiting from South Korea to help care for her daughter's newborn.

"I believe my wife and two babies and mother-in-law are in heaven with God," said Yoon.

"I don't have any hard feelings," Yoon told reporters near the ruins where his home once stood and three generations of his family died. "I know he did everything he could."

Yoon, who left Korea in 1989 and became a U.S. citizen, wondered aloud how he would persevere after losing his family.
"Please tell me how to do it," he said, surrounded by his pastor, sister, brother and church members. "I don't know what to do."

(God bless him)

John O.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.