• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

AM I CRAZY ???

blessedbethyname101

Dec 30, 2015
north pole
✟9,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Are you hearing voices inside of your head that nobody else hears? If this is the case, I would seek medical help ASAP. They will assess you and recommend treatment. I used to hear voices too inside my head and now take a medication daily. It has changed my life. Now, I am living independently and working. Before while I was hearing voices, I had to be hospitalized about once a year since they would give me meds which I stopped taking after discharge and be re-hospitalized again. I finally received therapy that reinforced me to accept the idea that I needed to take my medication for life. Because of this, I have slowly improved to the point where I can take care of myself. Jesus is here as always! He is going to be there for you no matter what. Just because you hear voices arguing inside your head, does not mean it is the end of the world. You need help. God is there! I have been in your situation thinking the end was near since I heard voices inside my head. The end is not near but your future is in God's hands and He will guide you. I encourage you to seek help. Whether you want to take medications is up to you. However, medication has helped me tremendously. I have not been hospitalized for four years now since I've been taking my medication daily. I know that medication has side effects which is the reason I take only one medication. I shake and cannot sit still but this is a small price to pay for mental stability. I feel blessed. I now go out to eat to treat myself for doing well. I like my freedom and my life now. I have so much to live for! And, so do you. God is there and is calling out to you to seek help!
God bless.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you hearing voices inside of your head that nobody else hears? If this is the case, I would seek medical help ASAP. They will assess you and recommend treatment. I used to hear voices too inside my head and now take a medication daily. It has changed my life. Now, I am living independently and working. Before while I was hearing voices, I had to be hospitalized about once a year since they would give me meds which I stopped taking after discharge and be re-hospitalized again. I finally received therapy that reinforced me to accept the idea that I needed to take my medication for life. Because of this, I have slowly improved to the point where I can take care of myself. Jesus is here as always! He is going to be there for you no matter what. Just because you hear voices arguing inside your head, does not mean it is the end of the world. You need help. God is there! I have been in your situation thinking the end was near since I heard voices inside my head. The end is not near but your future is in God's hands and He will guide you. I encourage you to seek help. Whether you want to take medications is up to you. However, medication has helped me tremendously. I have not been hospitalized for four years now since I've been taking my medication daily. I know that medication has side effects which is the reason I take only one medication. I shake and cannot sit still but this is a small price to pay for mental stability. I feel blessed. I now go out to eat to treat myself for doing well. I like my freedom and my life now. I have so much to live for! And, so do you. God is there and is calling out to you to seek help!
God bless.
Wow youre a very strong person..your the same one that helped me with some of own questions...thank you so much.

Upvote 0