Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I guess my first thread was deleted. I just want to know if it would be sinful to have my sister removed from my apartment. She tells me she's leaving and doesn't, won't clean and stopped giving me money. Do I turn the other cheek?

Difficult to say without knowing a host of details. Working with the information provided, since she is family, it might depend on how long she has been doing the things you've mentioned. I don't know you or her, but maybe you could work with her in cleaning, even if you made a verbal agreement, try to help and encourage her to in these things. Does she have a means to give you money? Has she always struggled with managing her finances? Here again, maybe there are ways you could help the situation, to get her in a place where she can give you money? I don't know, I only know she is your sister, and unlike 99% of friends, family is, like it or not, forever.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
If she used to do these things, but does not now, I would say that would depend on why she stopped. Has something changed in her life or in your relationship with her to make her behave this way? Is she having a physical or mental health problem? Has she lost a job or had reduced hours? Does she have free time? What is she doing in her free time, rather than helping to clean? Are you asking for a fair and reasonable amount of cleaning, or an unbalanced amount? Have your expectations changed since the agreement was made?

Upvote 0