Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I'm in graduate school (which isn't exactly college), and I still hang out here, so I guess they wouldn't mind you either. I also took community college classes when I was in high school, though I was a couple years older than you at the time. Good luck!

Upvote 0

FollowHisPath

Senior Veteran
Jun 17, 2004
Virgina
✟12,006.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
of course you can post here! :)

are you excited about starting college next semester?
I dont think he is actualy starting colage. He is just takeing duel enrolment courses at a nearby collage, while still being only in highschool.

Upvote 0

aigiqinf

Senior Veteran
Mar 5, 2006
✟14,396.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I dont think he is actualy starting colage. He is just takeing duel enrolment courses at a nearby collage, while still being only in highschool.
Dual enrollment requires me to become an actual college student. (Issued I.D., able to run for offices, must fill out admissions application, placement tests, have to do everything everyone else does. There is also no such thing as "dual enrollment classes", I would take the same kind of courses as everyone else, which I hope to be calculus, and others.)
Anyway, my principal has to check to see if his exemption was accepted, or else I'd have to use the "Academically gifted and mature students under 16" law to enroll. Which would require me to pay for everything, and have a parent with me. If none of that ends up working out, I may have to end up taking the classes online until I turn 16. :( I'm already planning to take AP computer science and AP psychology, which are college courses.
Pax et bonum,
James Crowe

Upvote 0