Oct 14, 2003
✟66,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
After some searching on the news sources would like to render an opinion on this:

Phony as a three dollar bill.

Of course, Pro's quick assertion that the "real" news media wouldn't report this trumps me because we all know every new outlet in the world would ignore a story like this because......

I haven't got the first clue why.

Upvote 0

Orthosdoxa

Happy wife and mommy
Feb 11, 2003
nowhere
✟24,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There's a lot you don't hear about abortion:

http://www.faithfulhope.com/readingroom/item.cfm?doc_id=9107

http://joseromia.tripod.com/survivors.html

To admit that it's anything less than a neat and tidy little medical procedure comes dangerously close to admitting what it really is, which most people don't want to do, which is why these stories don't generally make the 5 o'clock news.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that first story were true. They were going to kill the baby anyway, so who cares if it was done in the context of surgery or not.

LK

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hope the abortionist is charged with murder and is convicted. But then again, I also hope that every abortionist would be charged with one count of murder for every abortion committed!

Reactions: lionroar0
Upvote 0

Y_Cathol

Ego Sum Servus Iesu Christi - I am an exile.
May 17, 2004
Alberton
Visit site
✟17,424.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That is disgusting. I can't BELIEVE they would do something like that... and people carry on like it's less of an offense because she was at an abortion "clinic" ... a slaughterhouse if you ask me. it's disgusting.
I wish I could make people like that SEE how WRONG they are.................. how they HURT those children, the poor innocent lives that they take. they have no RIGHT.

:(:(

but the fact is Abortion = Murder. killing born baby = Murder killing ANY human life is MURDER.

WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?

:cry:

May the Lord our God have mercy on us all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Y_Cathol said:
That is disgusting. I can't BELIEVE they would do something like that... and people carry on like it's less of an offense because she was at an abortion "clinic" ... a slaughterhouse if you ask me. it's disgusting.
I wish I could make people like that SEE how WRONG they are.................. how they HURT those children, the poor innocent lives that they take. they have no RIGHT.

:(:(

but the fact is Abortion = Murder. killing born baby = Murder killing ANY human life is MURDER.

WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?

:cry:

May the Lord our God have mercy on us all.

Its because they are brainwashed. Many of these pro-abortion people can't believe it is murder because they have been brainwashed to believe that life doesn't begin at conception but that it begins at birth. I have heard that some even believe that murder of the child should be allowed as much as a month after birth! :eek:

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am literally sick to my stomach. This is just awful. The child was born. Why would they do something like this?

He could have been taken to a Safe Haven for Newborns. Florida supports this (where this happened). The child was living & breathing and could have been given a chance.

I hope this place is shut down and they are tried for murder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NiteClerk

Site Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
there
✟49,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cosmic Charlie said:
After some searching on the news sources would like to render an opinion on this:

Phony as a three dollar bill.

Of course, Pro's quick assertion that the "real" news media wouldn't report this trumps me because we all know every new outlet in the world would ignore a story like this because......

I haven't got the first clue why.
Try Googling for HIALEAH police abortion at http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=HIALEAH+police+abortion&btnG=Google+Search

This will give you links to the Miami Herald, WSVN tv, msnbc, NBC and others.

Bob

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT!!!

This is a reminder to everyone to lay off the personal commentary regarding other posters. If you have something to say about the topic, post it. If you have something to say about another poster, pray and keep it to yourself or PM them personally.

This is also a reminder to everyone that discussing mod actions (or inaction) and pointing out rules violations in the public threads are against the rules, too. If you have a problem with a post, report it, and give the mods time to check it out and deal with it. We are doing our best.

Peace be with you all.

Sandy

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Officials are awaiting the autopsy, scheduled for Saturday, to determine the exact cause of death.

No word yet if charges will be filed.

According to the article they dont know what happened.

Well, according to witnesses they put the baby in the bag..
My best guess, the baby died of asphyxiation.

Reminds me of a HLI [Human life international] article of the time a nurse walked into the break room to find a preemie laying on a cold table and she went to pick it up and another nurse grabbed the baby and threw it into fermaldehide, and said it was going to die anyway.

The nurse that saw this, quit. She couldnt take what she saw.

The name of the hospital is Chicago based, and the name is 'Mercy of Christ'...or something like that.

[I am remembering this from 1992]

That article has always bothered me.......and it stays with me how crude, nasty and mean some ppl are ....:(

:crossrc:

LORD HAVE MERCY, HEAR US AND HELP US!!!

Upvote 0

Febe

Dec 13, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden.
✟4,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All this abortion-talk reminds me about when I was pregnant and a nurse asked if they could do some tests, from the water around the baby - I don't know the proper term of it... I asked "Why"? as she told that they could se some health-problems with the baby that way (she didn't use the word "baby", but I don't know the other word in English)... So I answered, "And in which way can You help and heal my baby if You find this"? and was answered, that they offered abortion!:sick:
Of course my answer was: "No thanks! My child is alive now, and I'll protect her with my own life"!
The next two times, she said, a bit embarressed, that she knew my answer, but had to ask all the same, according to some rules...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.