couragous

Jun 8, 2006
✟15,137.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Everyone,

Glad to have found your site. I am feeling very alone right now and I am not sure how to pull myself out of it. I go through times like this off and on. I get to feeling better and then I start feeling islolated and alone again. When I get this way, it is hard for me to want to reach out to anyone. I even notice that interacting with my children becomes difficult because I'm not really present. I know all the right words that we "Christians" speak. That does not help me. I need to be real and I want others to be real. I mean really "real".:help:
Couragous

BelovedWord

Certified Network Engineer
May 9, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
✟18,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to Christian Forums! We are glad to have you with us. Check out the FAQ section for answers to any question you have about the site. Feel free to PM or contact me if you want to talk.

36_1_39.gif

God Bless,
Brian

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
couragous said:
Hi Everyone,

Glad to have found your site. I am feeling very alone right now and I am not sure how to pull myself out of it. I go through times like this off and on. I get to feeling better and then I start feeling islolated and alone again. When I get this way, it is hard for me to want to reach out to anyone. I even notice that interacting with my children becomes difficult because I'm not really present. I know all the right words that we "Christians" speak. That does not help me. I need to be real and I want others to be real. I mean really "real".:help:
Couragous
I pray you find many friends here. This is a wonderful forum and many topics and each has its own forum. May you be blessed.

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I just finished a little book about a monk in the 1600's. He practiced being in the presence of God always. It takes some discipline to train yourself to acknowledge Him always but is very rewarding. It is not copyrighted and you can print it out for free at

http://www.practicegodspresence.com/brotherlawrence/index.html

We are truely never alone for He is with us. We just need to talk with Him all day.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have to say this. For someone all alone you truly are courageous to say how you feel. You are not the only one. I wrote a poem back in 2003 about how alone i felt because i think we all go through that. Why i don't know but i don't like it. I made up my mind once and for all to pulll myself out of it this year and take control of my life and do what God wants no matter how i feel and God sent some one for me to talk to. Just when i gave up I have someone to share things with, someone who understand. if you send me an email address, I can send you the poem. Try to help other people. Answer some of these threads. You won' t feel so all alone if someone needs you. It worked for me. God bless.
Anglesword:wave:

Upvote 0