Tatisha

Sep 6, 2016
TEXAS
✟15,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My beloved dog who I miss so much, more than words can described pass away due to liver failure January 1,2016. 6 months prior to her death I had vision that she would be in heaven, but did not accept this as prophecy until after she passed.

DREAM:

I was at the home that I grew up in hanging out with a couple of friends and my mother, all of the sudden there were was a military attack and these men were breaking into people's home to take them to FEMA Camp (or something along those lines). I told everyone in the house we have to go out the window and take the route that Holy Spirit gives us. No one would listen and they stayed at the house I left everyone and went out the window... halfway out the window I realized I forgot Denim (my dog) and wanted to go back and get her. God told me NO! very firmly and he told me verbatim,"Denim will be ok you must go". Once outside I started to fly and got involved with some battling that I don't remember. All of the sudden I fell off a building back first and had no control of my body, I remember praying while going down and I landed on my mother's living room floor face up.When I opened my eyes I saw Gold everything it was AMAZING!!..Everything in the room was gold: gold tables,thousands of gold necklaces,rings, mirrors, lamps, chairs,couches, gold sparkles, gold lighting. It was so much gold that the room was extremely bright from the gold alone. All of the sudden Denim (my dog) came from around this gold table and she was extremely white and fluffy and looked so calm and happy, she walked to me and just stood by me like she had been waiting on me and I was so happy to see her!!.

I told a fellow sister in Christ my dream the next day and she told me that I was in Heaven and I was so upset at her because I didn't want to hear that, I wanted to hear that Denim liver would be healed and she would be ok in the physical realm. When God told me that Denim was going to be okay and to leave her he was letting me that we will be apart and I must let her go..BUT she will be more than okay..SHE IS WITH JESUS IN HEAVEN..waiting on me

When I get sad thinking about her I remember this dream! I pray this helps someone missing their baby.

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty much.
i have offered a conversation in order to gauge where this is coming from in relation to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus ..
i think that was a more fair response then the knee jerk one i was going to give here ..
i cant discredit the claim so readily .. its just , well "............................ " seemed the better thing to say in the moment lol.

Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
i have offered a conversation in order to gauge where this is coming from in relation to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus ..
i think that was a more fair response then the knee jerk one i was going to give here ..
i cant discredit the claim so readily .. its just , well "............................ " seemed the better thing to say in the moment lol.

Well there's nothing that explicitly states pets/animals don't go to Heaven, but whether that's enough to claim or lay foundation for stating they do is, well, a bit flaky.

I hope your conversation is enlightening, one way or another :)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I simply just shared my dream and you can take what you want from that. By faith I do believe my dog is in heaven. I also believe that since God created every beast of the of fields that their will be animals in heaven..
That there are all manner of creatures in heaven is not in question.
but dont be offput by us.it is simply correct to test out where your coming from.thats all . :)

Upvote 0

tigerleurlis

Sep 8, 2016
Philadelphia
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was really touched by your vision... I have wrestled with God about whether animals are included in heaven since I was a child. I have such an attachment to animals, i cannot imagine even being in heaven without them. I am sorry to hear about Denim, and I am praying for you and myself both-not to mention countless others who truly have a special bond with their animal friends. I don't submit to the belief that animals were solely made for man's enjoyment, as some of my christian friends believe. I believe animals, including dogs were created for God's enjoyment above all, first and foremost. We are His creation and though we rule over animals, God rules over all His creation and delights in that which He made. How could He not? He is so manifold and I have seen God manifest through animals. Lovely vision. I do believe God includes all His creation in heaven, to His Glory!

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well there's nothing that explicitly states pets/animals don't go to Heaven, but whether that's enough to claim or lay foundation for stating they do is, well, a bit flaky.

The one thing we know about animals in heaven, from scripture, is from Rev. 19:11-14.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Another instance is in 2 Kings 2:11 -- Elijah taken up.

11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tatisha

Sep 6, 2016
TEXAS
✟15,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was really touched by your vision... I have wrestled with God about whether animals are included in heaven since I was a child. I have such an attachment to animals, i cannot imagine even being in heaven without them. I am sorry to hear about Denim, and I am praying for you and myself both-not to mention countless others who truly have a special bond with their animal friends. I don't submit to the belief that animals were solely made for man's enjoyment, as some of my christian friends believe. I believe animals, including dogs were created for God's enjoyment above all, first and foremost. We are His creation and though we rule over animals, God rules over all His creation and delights in that which He made. How could He not? He is so manifold and I have seen God manifest through animals. Lovely vision. I do believe God includes all His creation in heaven, to His Glory!

I'm glad this spoke to you!!!

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
About three years back we lost our lovable Jack Russell Terrier which was a part of our family for almost 14 years. Not long after he died someone asked me if animals went to heaven, where I thought "Oh no, as much as we loved (and still miss) the little rascall, I could not imagine myself chasing him around the heavens for eternity!" The thing with our beloved Oscar as with many Jack Russell's was that what made him so lovable was his annoying, irritable, time consuming and frustrating ways, which in my opinion meant that heaven was certainly not ready for him or probably many other Jack Russells as well.

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About three years back we lost our lovable Jack Russell Terrier which was a part of our family for almost 14 years. Not long after he died someone asked me if animals went to heaven, where I thought "Oh no, as much as we loved (and still miss) the little rascall, I could not imagine myself chasing him around the heavens for eternity!" The thing with our beloved Oscar as with many Jack Russell's was that what made him so lovable was his annoying, irritable, time consuming and frustrating ways, which in my opinion meant that heaven was certainly not ready for him or probably many other Jack Russells as well.
in my case it was a foxy.. only 11yrs . i cried like a baby for days lol. but that kind of grief is caused by the knowing its over ..buried. of course i cant know that for sure but i dont concern myself with it either . when we desire things of the earth in heaven ,, im concerned that we may be desiring the wrong things

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Biblicist
Upvote 0