All-American Muslim

HBGary

May 18, 2011
✟866.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm a bit confused. One malapropism and it's "he has to have news anchors correct him about is" is evidence, but 20ish years of him attending Rev. Wright's "racist" church is evidence he's a racist Christian... and then there's the whole "beer summit" and "continue moderate alcohol consumption = he's a drunk" meme from his last physical.

These conflicting memes are so confusing to those of us who don't buy into the stealth Muslim narrative. :confused:

I am not confused at all. It is obvious that they are so focused on personally attacking Obama that they do not take the time to make sure their attacks don't conflict with previous ones. It is to the point that it has become irrational behavior.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not confused at all. It is obvious that they are so focused on personally attacking Obama that they do not take the time to make sure their attacks don't conflict with previous ones. It is to the point that it has become irrational behavior.
At least Obama knows how to pronounce nucular

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christarchist said:
The military investigating itself and deciding it didn't commit atrocities (despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary) =/= No atrocities.

But a drug addicted suicidal murderer making allegations is beyond reproach? Go figure

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christarchist said:
I'm not trying to prove anything. I asked you how much research you had done before leaping to your apparently unshakable conclusion. I'm curious.

Enough to know that there was no evidence that the accusations were true

Upvote 0