Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here is a verse that may answer what some of these so called aliens are. They are in fact devils or at least the spirit in them is a deal.

consider

"13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." ( revelation 16:13,14)

this is going to happen and these little green men or frog like creatures are going to do some miraculous things in the sight of men and somehow gather the kings and the whole world against Christ when he comes.

This could be how these demons fit into the scene. Also they come out of the mouth of the dragon, beast and false prophet.

This may refer to them being spoken of and justified by these. For example the vatican has been speaking about aliens recently.

Just some considerations.

we also know there are principalities and powers in high places that we wrestle against.

Attachments

• alienfrog-205x300.jpg
    alienfrog-205x300.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: BobRyan

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Demons and wicked spirits are exactly that, and God would convey that there are no aliens, and he would go as far to say that you're an alien on this planet because you're a spiritual being. Animals are very very physical beings, and they don't actually go anywhere when they die unless God would have them for you to have as a pet in Heaven.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The frog like creatures do remind of the so called grey aliens or little green men, the big eyes thin bodies. take a frog and stand it upright it would look like an alien, or so called.

I can imagine already a possible scenario, where the three frog like creatures give some story about how they put life on the planet and have been watching us since the beginning. These are devils and deceivers.

But somehow these frog like creatures are going to gather the whole world against Christ when he comes. So this is going to happen somehow and the frog like creatures are at the focal point there.

interestingly I heard a story of three frog like creatures meeting in Edwards Airforce base in the 50s with a president and others and even a Catholic Bishop, there was some ready made apparently. The reason this story is interesting is that there were three little creatures.

do some investigation.

I just don't hear many preachers or teachers commenting on these frog like creatures that work miracles in the sight of men and kings and gather the whole world against Christ.

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Going into futuristic prophesy.
I'll tell you that by the time people can't buy or sell many will already be against Jesus, and they won't need works from evil ones.

Demons do and will push that there are aliens, because they do not want to expose themselves. If everyone knew they were 'demons' people would hate them as the enemy, just generally.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a verse that may answer what some of these so called aliens are. They are in fact devils or at least the spirit in them is a deal.

consider

"13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." ( revelation 16:13,14)

this is going to happen and these little green men or frog like creatures are going to do some miraculous things in the sight of men and somehow gather the kings and the whole world against Christ when he comes.

This could be how these demons fit into the scene. Also they come out of the mouth of the dragon, beast and false prophet.

This may refer to them being spoken of and justified by these. For example the vatican has been speaking about aliens recently.

Just some considerations.

we also know there are principalities and powers in high places that we wrestle against.

They are not here yet, and those of us caught up in the Rapture do not need to lose any sleep about them.

Evil (sin) is here already, in each person: the sinful nature. Those capable of sin are capable of horrendous acts. The Holy Spirit earnestly strives to prevent those.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Going into futuristic prophesy.
I'll tell you that by the time people can't buy or sell many will already be against Jesus, and they won't need works from evil ones.

Demons do and will push that there are aliens, because they do not want to expose themselves. If everyone knew they were 'demons' people would hate them as the enemy, just generally.

Yes these so called greys and other creatures are devils as scripture teaches, but it does say that they will go forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world and gather them together against Christ. This is a main event that is seldom spoken of and headed by these frog like creatures.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are not here yet, and those of us caught up in the Rapture do not need to lose any sleep about them.

Evil (sin) is here already, in each person: the sinful nature. Those capable of sin are capable of horrendous acts. The Holy Spirit earnestly strives to prevent those.

I believe in a post trip rapture by the way. But thats for another thread read revelation about the ones who had their head cut off for not receiving the mark of the beast, they are part of the first resurrection.

Reactions: TheMissingRib
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe in a post trip rapture by the way. But thats for another thread read revelation about the ones who had their head cut off for not receiving the mark of the beast, they are part of the first resurrection.

These devils are here now and have been for a long time, we read about devils all through the new testament and Jesus confronted some

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution

Should strive for Holiness, stepping into the commands of Jesus, and learning the mystery of Grace would allow this. The Manifest Sons and Daughters are not sinful people.

These devils are here now and have been for a long time, we read about devils all through the new testament and Jesus confronted some

Discerning of Spirits and demons trying to affect you are a heavy means for surviving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Should strive for Holiness, stepping into the commands of Jesus, and learning the mystery of Grace would allow this. The Manifest Sons and Daughters are not sinful people.

Grace: Greater than all our sins. John 3:16-17,
Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1.
Sinful: Yes, we sin, but we are safe in Him. Our standing before God is saved for eternity, born again, Spiritually birthed, rather than sinner.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Nancy-Honeytree-Clean-My-Lord-lyrics.html

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Grace: Greater than all our sins. John 3:16-17,
Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1.
Sinful: Yes, we sin, but we are safe in Him. Our standing before God is saved for eternity, born again, Spiritually birthed, rather than sinner.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Nancy-Honeytree-Clean-My-Lord-lyrics.html

Why do you consider Grace as a pardon rather than an empowerment? How then could you expect to be Holy in your own ability? Grace as it is written is not the same word you think it means.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you consider Grace as a pardon rather than an empowerment? How then could you expect to be Holy in your own ability? Grace as it is written is not the same word you think it means.

Grace is constant. It always IS for the Believer. The pardon came at the Cross in terms of eternal forgiveness. The empowerment was granted at that moment; powered by the Holy Spirit, not me.

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Grace is constant. It always IS for the Believer. The pardon came at the Cross in terms of eternal forgiveness. The empowerment was granted at that moment; powered by the Holy Spirit, not me.

The empowerment occurs when you have faith in the empowerment.

Have you ever walked sin free?
If not then you never learned this mystery.

Pardoning comes from repentance, and even then Jesus would look to see himself in you. Consider again the sheep and the goats, that the goats were not found, because they were not like Jesus.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

as interesting a discussion as that is, the topic is aliens and frog like creatures mentioned in the bible

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

smithed64

To Die is gain, To Live is Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟41,497.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not sure. Biblically they aren't mentioned. Either as angels Gods or Satans.
But I do surmise that when the rapture takes place. That's what the main scream media will be saying to what happened to millions of people. Oh, it will be nasty at first of course...but as they say, "you tell a lie long enough, and enough times.People will start to believe it."

But as Winkin, said in #5...Won't be here, will be up in Glory, shouting Glory to God forever. Shaking Pauls hands, Huggin Mary and that's after a few hundred years after I get off the ground at my Master's feet. Jesus King of Kings , Lord of Lords. Will praise Him and never tire of it.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, while almost anything is possible, I kind of doubt the three frog demons in Revelation are going to be aliens. Physical manifestations of demons will already be around killing people during the Tribulation. So I don't think people will be too trusting of any supposed alien arrival (Set out to cause some kind of deception). For during the Tribulation, people will have bigger problems to worry about.

As for aliens being demons:

Well, in my walk with God and in studying His Word, I believe all alien encounters are demonic.

In fact, I remember a pastor talking about owls once in the Bible and how they sometimes are represented as demons in the Bible. He mentioned how one certain breed of owl has black almond shaped eyes (Which is the same eyes that the popular grey alien has). I actually didn't think much of it after that point and then one day I seen a movie trailer for a film called the "Fourth Kind." (Based on a true story). In that trailer it showed both aliens and owls with the same type of eyes. So here what a Pastor was warning me about, it was in a movie trailer for all to see. However, most people are obvlious to such things.

I also remember watching a TV special a long time ago about how when people encountered aliens, they smelled brimstone. I also discovered that the same is true for ghost encounters, as well. Brimstone is a smell associated with hell.

But some Christians have a romanticism with science fiction and life on other planets, so it is hard for some of them to accept that we are the only intelligent living life forms in the galaxy.

Reactions: TheMissingRib
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it is highly likely that demons posing as aliens will be a big part of the last days deception spoken of in 2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12.

Yes it seems that way, or some frog like type of devils as scripture says. The scripture clearly says that these three frog like creatures will gather the kings of the world and the whole world against Christ and they go forth , working miracles etc. This is a fact, but how we understand it is the issue.

Upvote 0