Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Don't bring a sword to a gunfight :)

Luke 21:24 And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Reve 11:2/13:10]

Reve 13:10 If any to-captivity into captivity is going away. If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.
[Luke 21:24]

YouTube - Indiana Jones : Sword vs. Gun

Lol, yep. The sword will win every time, except in the movies of cours :)

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

THE PLAYERS

...In July/August of 1996, the Rev. Sun Myung Moon hosted a convention in Washington, D.C., which was also attended by several prominent evangelical leaders. The full text of Rev. Moon's speech of August 1, 1996, titled "In Search of the Origin of the Universe," is available on the Unification Home Page. 5

Dave Hunt, of The Berean Call, reported in Sept., 1996: "Sun Myung Moon's front organizations (Family Federation for World Peace, Women's Federation for World Peace, Summit Council for World Peace, etc.) promote 'morals and family values.' It is amazing to see who will join this self-professed 'Messiah' in working for these 'religiously correct' goals. Moon just hosted (7/31-8/2/96) another convention in Washington, D.C.

The highly paid speakers (reportedly $80-150,000 each) included former presidents Ford and Bush, Robert Schuller, Ralph Reed, Gary Bauer (president of Family Research Council, 'the lobbying/research arm of Focus on the Family') and Beverly LaHaye. Entertainment was by Pat Boone and family. Moon says that mankind fell from grace because Eve had sex with Satan, Christ failed in His mission and Moon is the true Messiah. While evangelical speakers were careful not to offend their high-paying host with the true gospel, Moon and his wife, Hak Ja Han, boldly proclaimed their gospel...

Elimination of the Cross

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
hi Son.
i wonder if the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians is gradual or sudden?

seems very many will not hear.

something is making them turn away, scoffing.
:crossrc:
:)
The Jews Jesus and my bro Paul came to still suffer from a "delusion" to this day :thumbsup:

Matt 27:64 Oder thou! then to be secured the sepulcher till the third day, lest coming the Disciples of Him should be stealing Him
and may be saying to the people 'He was roused from the dead' and shall be the last deception/planh <4106> worst than the first.
[Matt 28:13-15]
Matt 28:13 saying, "say ye!, that his Disciples having come by night stole Him, we being asleep;
14 and if this be heard by the governor, we will persuade him, and you keep free from anxiety."
15 And they having received the money, did as they were taught, and this account was spread abroad among Jews till this day.

2 Thess 2:11 and because of this, the God is sending them an in-working/energeian <1753> of-deception/planhV <4106>, into the to believe them to the falsehood

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

THE PLAYERS

...Michael Rood is promoted as THE person to clarify the "Hebrew Roots" of the Christian faith, and he has disseminated many videos and audio teachings to attempt to prove his point. He presents himself with various titles and teachings based on the group he is indoctrinating. When presented as a "Messianic Jewish" rabbi, the implication is that he is Jewish and has a Jewish education which would give him a "truer" insight into the Old Testament and prophecy, meaning there are truths that are hidden to the uninitiated. He has no such background.

Michael Rood stated on his newly revised website which appears to be more Christian friendly on the surface, "We are excited to announce Michael Rood's new book. Michael Rood invites you to "Leave your western gentile mind behind", as he explores the scriptures, from a Hebrew perspective in: The Pagan-Christian Connection Exposed. What can a Jewish Theologian teach a Christian about Christianity? Plenty!...

...Various individuals relate Mr. Rood's very defensive posturing, anger and blustering and refusing to give his background information when asked. Others recount that when Michael has actually given a 'resume' to pastors, and particularly one church board, they found all his references were bogus and noticed that his listed 'college' was that of The Way International. 1a Hiding The Way International involvement is clearly an attempt to cover his cult background and leanings. One of the main beliefs of The Way International is the rejection of the divinity of Jesus Christ....

Michael John Rood[bless and do not curse] WAY Days

Upvote 0

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
hi Son.
i wonder if the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians is gradual or sudden?

seems very many will not hear.

something is making them turn away, scoffing.
:crossrc:

Hi Child :) Blessings to you dear brother.

Aye, its sad on the surface, but part of the process of God hardening hearts as he did Pharoah, is for the greater purpose of "manifesting" the persons he has chosen for honor and righteousness. This is so that we Christians know and rejoice in our deliverance from their wicked words and deeds. (Rom 9, Ex 7) To beware the Jewish fables!

(Tit 1:14) not giving heed to Jewish fables and commands of men, turning themselves away from the truth;

He creates most people as vessels of dishonor.
The "broad gate to destruction" is peopled with hard hearted people. (Matt 7:13)

Hard hearted people become religious too. Israel was hard hearted and stiff necked always, just as the church is full of judahized dispensationalists who put all their belief into a jewish fabled futuristic "Christ coming" story.
But there were always that small number or "remnant" of Israel that didn't buy into the dominating Jewish wickedness, we can read of that throughout the O.T. ("I have reserved seven thousand men unto me...")

So also are some Christians (Israel) delivered from the "second coming" myth to embrace Jesus NOW in His PRESENCE.

(1Th 2:19) for what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? are not even ye before our Lord Jesus Christ in his presence?

Yet how many hard hearted Christians are still standing gazing up into Heaven waiting for Him to "come"?
How many!
They are those of the strong delusion.
They fulfill a purpose of God, in being a vessel of dishonor by which true Christians are to identify and rebuke in Love, and possibly save... all the while getting strengthened in our faith because of their dishonarable handling of scriptures and their blindness and lack of desire for truth. People like that affect Christians, as tares amongst the wheat. They are of the enemy.

(Mat 13:27) So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
(Mat 13:28) He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
(Mat 13:29) But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
(Mat 13:30) Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The only way that our hard or "stony" Jewish heart can be removed is by receiving the New Covenant Holy Spirit into our hearts, as God lovingly promised;

(Eze 11:19)
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

(Eze 36:26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(Eze 36:27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

As God promised, so has he fulfilled this promise to Israel, fulfilled within Christians' hearts. This is how "all Israel is saved". The ONLY way Israel is saved.
The stony hearts of the people who don't believe that Jesus has fulfilled all this in us, put it all off into the future. They don't "believe". They haven't "SEEN" what they think they should see. Therefore, "seeing" they are made blind!

(Joh 9:39) And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

These are those of the "strong delusion" believing the lie.

They exist, so that we would preach to them truth, and manifest righteousness. They exist so that we can see what not to be.

(Rom 9:17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, For this very purpose did I raise thee up, that I might shew in thee my power, and that my name might be published abroad in all the earth.

(Rom 9:22) What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction:
(Rom 9:23) and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he afore prepared unto glory,

I know you know all this Child :)
You are so blessed, keep up your labor in the Lord!
SOI

Reactions: Frogster
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:)
The Jews Jesus and my bro Paul came to still suffer from a "delusion" to this day :thumbsup:

Matt 27:64 Oder thou! then to be secured the sepulcher till the third day, lest coming the Disciples of Him should be stealing Him
and may be saying to the people 'He was roused from the dead' and shall be the last deception/planh <4106> worst than the first.
[Matt 28:13-15]
Matt 28:13 saying, "say ye!, that his Disciples having come by night stole Him, we being asleep;
14 and if this be heard by the governor, we will persuade him, and you keep free from anxiety."
15 And they having received the money, did as they were taught, and this account was spread abroad among Jews till this day.

2 Thess 2:11 and because of this, the God is sending them an in-working/energeian <1753> of-deception/planhV <4106>, into the to believe them to the falsehood

:wave:

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

Hi Child :) Blessings to you dear sister:wave:

Aye, its sad on the surface, but part of the process of God hardening hearts as he did Pharoah, is for the greater purpose of "manifesting" the persons he has chosen for honor and righteousness. This is so that we Christians know and rejoice in our deliverance from their wicked words and deeds. (Rom 9, Ex 7) To beware the Jewish fables!

(Tit 1:14) not giving heed to Jewish fables and commands of men, turning themselves away from the truth;

He creates most people as vessels of dishonor.
The "broad gate to destruction" is peopled with hard hearted people. (Matt 7:13)

Hard hearted people become religious too. Israel was hard hearted and stiff necked always, just as the church is full of judahized dispensationalists who put all their belief into a jewish fabled futuristic "Christ coming" story.
But there were always that small number or "remnant" of Israel that didn't buy into the dominating Jewish wickedness, we can read of that throughout the O.T. ("I have reserved seven thousand men unto me...")

So also are some Christians (Israel) delivered from the "second coming" myth to embrace Jesus NOW in His PRESENCE.

(1Th 2:19) for what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? are not even ye before our Lord Jesus Christ in his presence?

Yet how many hard hearted Christians are still standing gazing up into Heaven waiting for Him to "come"?
How many!
They are those of the strong delusion.
They fulfill a purpose of God, in being a vessel of dishonor by which true Christians are to identify and rebuke in Love, and possibly save... all the while getting strengthened in our faith because of their dishonarable handling of scriptures and their blindness and lack of desire for truth. People like that affect Christians, as tares amongst the wheat. They are of the enemy.

(Mat 13:27)So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
(Mat 13:28)He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
(Mat 13:29)But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
(Mat 13:30)Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The only way that our hard or "stony" Jewish heart can be removed is by receiving the New Covenant Holy Spirit into our hearts, as God lovingly promised;

(Eze 11:19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

(Eze 36:26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(Eze 36:27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

As God promised, so has he fulfilled this promise to Israel, fulfilled within Christians' hearts. This is how "all Israel is saved". The ONLY way Israel is saved.
The stony hearts of the people who don't believe that Jesus has fulfilled all this in us, put it all off into the future. They don't "believe". They haven't "SEEN" what they think they should see. Therefore, "seeing" they are made blind!

(Joh 9:39) And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

These are those of the "strong delusion" believing the lie.

They exist, so that we would preach to them truth, and manifest righteousness. They exist so that we can see what not to be.

(Rom 9:17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, For this very purpose did I raise thee up, that I might shew in thee my power, and that my name might be published abroad in all the earth.

(Rom 9:22) What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction:
(Rom 9:23) and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he afore prepared unto glory,

Luke 22
14And when the hour came, he reclined at table, and the apostles with him. 15And he said to them, “I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. 16For I tell you I will not eat itb until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” 17And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he said, “Take this, and divide it among yourselves. 18For I tell you that from now on I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” 19And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” 20And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.c

Reactions: Son of Israel
Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

THE SANHEDRIN

Jerusalem Court for Issues of Bnei Noah

This court has been set up to serve the needs of B'nei Noach worldwide. Judaism does not view itself as a universal religion, instead it sees itself as a national faith. This is understood within the context of the Jewish teaching that there are seventy nations or groups of people in the world. Each group of people must develop its own form of worship, unique to its own character. There is however a basic minimum common to all proper faiths, and this is the Noahide teachings. The Sanhedrin, through this court, is required to play a role in helping to clarify these most basic teachings, and each group of people in turn must set up its own religious court to expand, develop and adapt these laws to fit the needs of its community of believers.

Jerusalem Court for Issues of Bnei Noah - The Sanhedrin - en

~

WDC MEDIA NEWS
Christian News and Media Agency

UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

By David Yisraeli

2011-01-04 -- WDC Media News --
(Religion)

24 Tevet 5771 (31.12.2010) -- A conference advocating for the acceptance and adherence to the Noahide Laws was held on December 22, 2010.

The event's title was “Unity, Youth and World Peace”. Presenters included Mr. Joop Theunissen from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), and Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen of the Institute of Noahide Code, who opened and moderated the conference.

More than 90 people attended this important event, many of whom expressed an interest in continuing this work.

Mr Joop Theunissen Deputy Chief of the NGO branch of ECOSOC signed a proclamation pledging to keep the Laws of Noah.

"Their observance is required, so that the vision of the United Nations – to have a settled and civilized world, in which economic justice and righteousness will prevail - can be fulfilled, with all of us working together in unison."

Noahide Code Rabbi Yakov Cohen said, "Especially now in these turbulent times, when so many people everywhere feel pressured and unsettled as a result of the global financial crisis, it is more important than ever to focus on the most important part of life: the spiritual integrity of human beings before G-d and the desire of the Creator to bestow all blessings on humanity through the full and complete redemption. At the same time, for the sake of children and youth around the world, it is critical that the representatives of the nations affirm and commit publicly to the basic premise, that people respect the very core fabric of life given by the Creator, which the Seven Universal Laws of Noah represent.

UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

SOURCE:
Noahide.org - UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That also depends on if the one with the sword can use it stop a bullet :)

Btw, what is your view on "zionism" :wave:

LLOJ ducks back out...........

http://www.christianforums.com/t7425735/
Christian Zionism - a modern-day heresy?

http://www.christianforums.com/t1988173/#post53779748/
Jewish opinions on Christian Zionism?

Hi Lambster :wave:

I looked that thread up, I remember posting there. I got a one month suspension, so I missed the subsequent postings. I told some scripture wresting zionist that he was camel choking on another thread and CF didn't think that was appropriate.
Yes, there is a certain true brotherhood coming to know each other here as a result of our words of unity coming from the same Holy Spirit in rebuking the zionists and dispensationalists. It is pretty cool :)
That thread should be kicked up again. I posted again today.
I think that poll is closed now, but it was like, 4 to 1 that zionism is a bad ju ju. Either there are a lot of peeps who know zionism for the jewish fable that it is, or they didn't understand the question. Very curious.

Upvote 0

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I guess I'm going to die.
God give me the strength to stand.

Nope, you will never die :)

(Joh 11:26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

For you have payed the price of death already daydreamgurl, when you died with Jesus in the waters of baptism.

The second death of your body will have no affect upon your Life, for you have overcome death in Christ,

(Rev 2:11) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

You are Blessed!

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The U.N. does unfortunately Lambkins.
So the Genaral Assembly has passed a resolution that worshipping Jesus is idolatry, have they? I reckon I missed that one. I must have also missed the part what the UN decided to try and enforce the Noahide laws, or showed any interest in them whatsoever.

Hogwash, says I.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the Genaral Assembly has passed a resolution that worshipping Jesus is idolatry, have they? I reckon I missed that one. I must have also missed the part what the UN decided to try and enforce the Noahide laws, or showed any interest in them whatsoever.

Hogwash, says I.

Ya you must have missed it. It's in the OP. Here it is again in big bold letters:

Mr Joop Theunissen Deputy Chief of the UN NGO branch of ECOSOC signed a proclamation pledging to keep the Laws of Noah.

"Their observance is required, so that the vision of the United Nations – to have a settled and civilized world, in which economic justice and righteousness will prevail - can be fulfilled, with all of us working together in unison."

Any interest whatsoever? :doh:

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Mr. Theunissen is welcome to his own personal religious beliefs. As for the UN, the rest of us all know that such a move would require ratification in the Assembly, and such a resolution would never occur, as it would be a violation of the UN Charter.

/thread

Upvote 0

Pythons

Feb 17, 2008
✟5,503.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The one about blasphemy is the catch all that putrefies the others...
...The ONLY purpose the Noahide served was to provide Gentiles with the ability to take part in SOME aspects of Jewish worship.
...Since Christ I'm afraid MUCH more is expected & required.

Upvote 0