Oct 2, 2007
✟7,699.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello all, my name is Will and as stated, I in fact am Agnostic. Been scouring many areas looking for answers so I've plopped here and would like some input to my many questions and help to find faith, any answers are appreciated. Questions this direction is fine too! =D

alexier

Stand Firm In Faith
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
1463304033_de7c41c901_o.gif

Upvote 0
C

CFfosterANGEL12

Just a picture that has been posted on everyone else's New Members post? Nothing intellectual to state or at least some playful banter? Gee thanks...
Hello and welcome to the forums! This is the welcoming thread, if you want some discussion, there are many other threads in which you can find very intriguing subjects! Search the forum, I'm sure there is something out there that will catch your attention.

Reactions: Godisgr8r
Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all, my name is Will and as stated, I in fact am Agnostic. Been scouring many areas looking for answers so I've plopped here and would like some input to my many questions and help to find faith, any answers are appreciated. Questions this direction is fine too! =D
Welcome to 4U!

You have a lot of questions I am sure. The best place for me to point to are the sections in Ministry. There are many threads there that are open to questions and answers.

May this site be a blessing for you and a place where you may found some of your answers.

Upvote 0

brimac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
Texas
Visit site
✟26,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums!:wave: If you have any questions for me or anything youd like to discuss, feel free to PM me!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums