✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's too bad.

I have about as much respect for people who demand evidence for things that happened in the Bible; as they have respect for our faith in things that happened in the Bible.

Scientists dig their own hole and want us to pull them out -- all the while biting the hands that attempt to.
Isaiah 65:20 talks about a time when people will live a lot longer. Science is making a lot of progress toward longevity. Science is telling me that if I exercise and eat right I could live longer. Actually the Bible talks about eating right also.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah 65:20 talks about a time when people will live a lot longer. Science is making a lot of progress toward longevity. Science is telling me that if I exercise and eat right I could live longer. Actually the Bible talks about eating right also.
Science can take a hike.

Wanna live longer?

Here's the "secret:"

Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Ephesians 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; ( which is the first commandment with promise; )
Ephesians 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Scientists want the Ten Commandments out of public buildings, then replace it with their own set of "morals."

Thus honoring your mother and father gets replaced with better eating habits.

Science has bankrupted this nation morally.

And if you notice, they're even upset that the Bible belt is holding out for creationism.

We fought Hitler so they wouldn't walk lockstep today.

Now they're fighting us to walk lockstep for them.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟925,893.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
What does the stretching of space have to do with the speed of light?
If as light travels the medium it travels through (space) grows in size then the origin point will be further away then if space had remained a single size.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If as light travels the medium it travels through (space) grows in size then the origin point will be further away then if space had remained a single size.
So the universe really is only 6 days old?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Science can take a hike.

Wanna live longer?

Here's the "secret:"

Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Ephesians 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; ( which is the first commandment with promise; )
Ephesians 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Scientists want the Ten Commandments out of public buildings, then replace it with their own set of "morals."

Thus honoring your mother and father gets replaced with better eating habits.

Science has bankrupted this nation morally.

And if you notice, they're even upset that the Bible belt is holding out for creationism.

We fought Hitler so they wouldn't walk lockstep today.

Now they're fighting us to walk lockstep for them.
We will rule and reign with Jesus for 1,000 years. Isaiah 2:4

Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So the universe really is only 6 days old?

upload_2016-4-29_16-48-38.png

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Biologically, humans cannot live much longer than 130 years at the most. Not without directly messing with our DNA or adding artificial parts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biologically, humans cannot live much longer than 130 years at the most. Not without directly messing with our DNA or adding artificial parts.
People are working on just that. Science hopes to be able to modify the DNA in a way that will give people greater longevity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
nope, world record for lifespan in humans is 122
I heard she had a sister that died and her dad somehow threw away the wrong birth certificate so she is actually a few years, maybe two or three years younger. They considered her the replacement for her sister and that caused some of the confusion.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He says while using a technological achievement made possible by scientific advances.
Made possible by God.

Job 38:35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?

Upvote 0