Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I was young I didn’t let anything sink in, God tells us in his word that for us to live a long happy life we need to stand on the rock and show respect to everyone.

JEREMIAH 33:2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

There is no one that will be perfect in this life so don’t expect it. He tells us to go to Him for living life and our parents who have lived life. Christ calls the church the rock we need to stand on.

1PETER 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Ask yourself who is more important? I can not say this enough, when you realize it’s not yourself you will be making a big step.

2PETER 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Last edited:

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I was young I didn’t let anything sink in, God tells us in his word that for us to live a long happy life we need to stand on the rock.

JEREMIAH 33:2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

There is no one that will be perfect in this life so don’t expect it. He tells us to go to Him for living life and go to our parents who have lived life. Christ calls the church the rock we need to stand on.

1PETER 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Read your bible and find a church were you can learn more and have fellowship with other members of Christ's body.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear ddrgkd. Jesus gave us good advice to learn to love and grow in Christ. In Matthew 22: 35-40: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it:
love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40:we are told, on these two Commandments hang all the Law and the
Prophets."God is Love, and God wants loving sons and daughters. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: "ask and you
shall receive," we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. ( neighbour is
all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends) We keep asking for Love and Joy, then thank God, and share all
love and joy with our neighbour. God will see our loving efforts, and God will bless us.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we have to change from selfish wishes and wants, to be loving and
kind and kind and caring. A Christian`s weapon is friendliness and helpfulness. God will see our loving efforts, and
God will bless us. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE
WAY. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring.
The people around us will treat us the same, and life will be filled with kind smiles and happy laughter. We will be
filled with love and care and happy smiles, and God will be with us and know that we are His Loving sons and daughters. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear ddrgkd. Jesus gave us good advice to learn to love and grow in Christ. In Matthew 22: 35-40: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it:
love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40:we are told, on these two Commandments hang all the Law and the
Prophets."God is Love, and God wants loving sons and daughters. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: "ask and you
shall receive," we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. ( neighbour is
all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends) We keep asking for Love and Joy, then thank God, and share all
love and joy with our neighbour. God will see our loving efforts, and God will bless us.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we have to change from selfish wishes and wants, to be loving and
kind and kind and caring. A Christian`s weapon is friendliness and helpfulness. God will see our loving efforts, and
God will bless us. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE
WAY. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring.
The people around us will treat us the same, and life will be filled with kind smiles and happy laughter. We will be
filled with love and care and happy smiles, and God will be with us and know that we are His Loving sons and daughters. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Amen, thank you

Upvote 0