Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Draw, paint, use charcoal, use glue, maybe use an exacto knife and carve out a design, use stickers, origami, try layering on different colours of construction paper to make 3-D designs, use a paper doily to spray-paint "lace" on it, glue on a patchwork to make it look like a quilt, etc. Lots of ways to get creative.

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟16,224.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Janny108:

It would help if you give more details, it is hard to answer when
someone is being all vague and stuff.
Your question came across like you be a child in art class instead of
an adult that has a job.
well that's how it felt. turns out people did not do stuff for an office environ. the craft shop was closed Sun so I made do with stickers and colored pencils. Some ppl did not decorate at all and others were totally decorated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have to do something with a blank white paper having my name on it and to "get creative" and decorate it.
Everyone has to complete one by Tues. I'm not sure what to include, do people draw on those things or what??

You can borrow my poem:

paper treasures

how fragile the treasure of paper
how strong the home of bad folds
how captured the nowhere in creases
how everything an empty page holds

how wrinkles may clutter the margins
how tears are formed on the side
how tempting the lead poisoned pencils
how confetti the tears that are cried

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thats weird, i have worked in an office but they never made me do homework like that, plus all the work we had to do was on computer.
Lol

Sorry I have no advice to give, I prolly would have made it into a paper dart and flown it down the corridor.

Or..maybe just written some scripture on it so everyone could see if its to be put on a bulletin board. Maybe something from Ephesians. If your workplace is christian..but even if it isn't, have something up there thats encouraging or funny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I guess it's already done, but I like to look for photos for inspiration if I am totally stuck. Just search images for something appropriate .... I'd start off with decorated nametags / paper decorations / office art .... and see what comes up. Google, Bing, Pinterest, etc.

Usually whatever it is, my eye will go to a few things and I will see a process I might want to use, or designs, etc. It works for me.

That does seem a rather odd "assignment". I hope it wasn't some kind of "test"? If it were for work (or whatever it's for) I tend to think of the intended audience and what I'm trying to accomplish, if it isn't just something I want to do for myself. Employers tend to like creativity, neatness, a good eye, "fitting in" with the "culture" of the office, positive thoughts, and so on ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums