Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir!
The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]
Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.
Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.
Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.
Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.
Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have respect for Him who planned it all long ago.
Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness will never be wiped out, surely you will die for it.
Ref REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalm 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14. The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17
This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jer. 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Eze. 12:19-20
The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jer. 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4
The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14.
This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha! bruce@logostelos.info

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Not a theory or a fanciful notion, just the facts as presented to us by the Lord through His prophets, in His inerrant Word - the Holy Bible.
Believe it or remain 'in the dark' about end time events.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The innerrancy is in your head Keras. How dare you take 2500 year old texts with all the history that has happened since and say it is to be taken seriously by foreign policy today. You could do that as a one-dimensional unbeliever on the staff of TLC or HISTORY channel doing a comparison to the Maya calendar or Nostradamus. But this is not how the official, authoritative, apostles sounded about any of this! Shame on you. Gobs of it.

As far as I know, you still haven't got a clue about Acts 13's quote of Habbakkuk. In fact, I don't know that you have a clue about Acts 13's sermon--it's finality, its superlatives, its treatment of David's promises (in Isaiah's quote incidentally, if you think there is some other way of reading the OT).

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is what is properly called "newspaper eschatology". Here again everytime something "pops off" in the Middle East, futurism will start making predictions.

These are the descendants of Ishmael. We know this region is at odds because of Isaac and Ishmael...but make no bones about it...this has nothing to do with prophecy except the fact that God said they would be at odds throughout time.

We shouldn't be surprised at all...but prayerful.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is what is properly called "newspaper eschatology". Here again everytime something "pops off" in the Middle East, futurism will start making predictions.

These are the descendants of Ishmael. We know this region is at odds because of Isaac and Ishmael...but make no bones about it...this has nothing to do with prophecy except the fact that God said they would be at odds throughout time.

We shouldn't be surprised at all...but prayerful.

Yeah, but Persia (Iran) will align with Gog (Russia) at some point before they come against Israel.

Oh wait, thats already been fulfilled..

Right now the middle east is merely aligning to prophecy and all will be clear in the VERY near future as to who is who..

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, but Persia (Iran) will align with Gog (Russia) at some point before they come against Israel.

Oh wait, thats already been fulfilled..

Right now the middle east is merely aligning to prophecy and all will be clear in the VERY near future as to who is who..

Read Revelation 19. If you read it properly you understand Gog and Magog are simply symbolic of the unbelievers of the world. This is about judgment!

How do you not notice this? Fire comes down from heaven and and devours them. How does it do that? It's the fire of judgment! Does not the description of Jesus says His eyes are a flame of fire?

Work with that...and read 1 Corinthians 3:10-15.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I know who will be shamed when these prophesies do happen. Ezekiel 33:30-33
BTW, I am not a prophet, just a messenger.
Indeed you're a messenger...but the message is a message of tremendous error!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Read Revelation 19. If you read it properly you understand Gog and Magog are simply symbolic of the unbelievers of the world. This is about judgment!

How do you not notice this? Fire comes down from heaven and and devours them. How does it do that? It's the fire of judgment! Does not the description of Jesus says His eyes are a flame of fire?

Work with that...and read 1 Corinthians 3:10-15.

I implore you.. Read Ezekiel 38.

Revelation isnt as important right now as the Books of Ezekiel, Daniel, Matthew, Amos, Isaiah.. There is prophecy unfolding before our very eyes that precedes Revelation.

We arent finished with the sorrows yet.. Soon, but not yet..

Eze 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Not that I am big on setting dates, but I suspect, given the events, prophecy, and the return of the Jews that Daniels 70th week will begin circa Oct 30th 2014..

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
End of the world doomsayers have been saying that for years now. I'd guess they'll still be wrong.

I came to the Lord 8 months ago, and I was an ardent agnostic practicing occult meditation.

When I tell you that we are closer than you think, I am only delivering a message..

Prophecy is for believers.. Remember..

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I implore you.. Read Ezekiel 38.

Revelation isnt as important right now as the Books of Ezekiel, Daniel, Matthew, Amos, Isaiah.. There is prophecy unfolding before our very eyes that precedes Revelation.

We arent finished with the sorrows yet.. Soon, but not yet..

Eze 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Not that I am big on setting dates, but I suspect, given the events, prophecy, and the return of the Jews that Daniels 70th week will begin circa Oct 30th 2014..
I equally implore you to read Ezekiel 38...because where you're trying to go with this won't cut it. Ezekiel 38 Is the eschaton!!!

Revelation 20, is Ezekiel 38 with more light from God...read the two!!!

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I equally implore you to read Ezekiel 38...because where you're trying to go with this won't cut it. Ezekiel 38 Is the eschaton!!!

Revelation 20, is Ezekiel 38 with more light from God...read the two!!!

Let me contrast the two specifically, If you are providing insight, Ill see what you are saying.

As for current events regarding prophecy, what is your opinion of the current situations in the world?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Let me contrast the two specifically, If you are providing insight, Ill see what you are saying.
Okay.
As for current events regarding prophecy, what is your opinion of the current situations in the world?
I think current events are insignificant "prophetically"...but significant to us in the church "spiritually" because:

1. Christ has come as Messiah,

2. Christ has all authority in heaven and on earth.

3. We have the historical examples of the apostles and the early church as NT scripture to guide us regardless of current events.

We remain steadfast, and look for Jesus to return.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Okay.

I think current events are insignificant "prophetically"...but significant to us in the church "spiritually" because:

1. Christ has come as Messiah,

2. Christ has all authority in heaven and on earth.

3. We have the historical examples of the apostles and the early church as NT scripture to guide us regardless of current events.

We remain steadfast, and look for Jesus to return.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

I suppose in reconciling this verse, that Christ specifically wanted us to watch for a culmination of prophetic events, in which I believe really got going when the Jews resettled Israel, as well as reclaiming Jerusalem.

If the Jews signified the beginning of the last generation, then we are running close to the fulfillment of that prophecy..

We have a huge increase in celestial activity, as well as weather phenomena that is notably odd in its severity. We are also witnessing the financial metamorphosis of our banking systems into a more unified singular approach.

The Middle east players are lining up as well.. Egypt is cut off from the US and no longer has a reason to stay friendly with Israel. Iran and Russia are allies and both significant players in the coming wars.

The US is slowly disconnecting from its partnership with Israel as well, creating tension and unease.

If we arent fast approaching Johns Revelation, Im not sure how it could get any better than this in regards to the prophecy coming to fruition.

Quite simply, the signs are coming in droves, and many events are coinciding, meaning this isnt just dumb luck..

Tell me, what are your thoughts regarding what Ive said?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I wholeheartedly agree.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

I suppose in reconciling this verse, that Christ specifically wanted us to watch for a culmination of prophetic events, in which I believe really got going when the Jews resettled Israel, as well as reclaiming Jerusalem.

If the Jews signified the beginning of the last generation, then we are running close to the fulfillment of that prophecy..

We have a huge increase in celestial activity, as well as weather phenomena that is notably odd in its severity. We are also witnessing the financial metamorphosis of our banking systems into a more unified singular approach.

The Middle east players are lining up as well.. Egypt is cut off from the US and no longer has a reason to stay friendly with Israel. Iran and Russia are allies and both significant players in the coming wars.

The US is slowly disconnecting from its partnership with Israel as well, creating tension and unease.

If we arent fast approaching Johns Revelation, Im not sure how it could get any better than this in regards to the prophecy coming to fruition.

Quite simply, the signs are coming in droves, and many events are coinciding, meaning this isnt just dumb luck..

Tell me, what are your thoughts regarding what Ive said?
I'm not in too much in agreement. I believe all these ideas about the Middle East are insignificant. Mainly because the things many people point to are historical fulfillments up to the coming of Christ.

This is what I think:

I hold Matthew 24;19-51, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation 1-19 to be Christ coming in judgement of Israel/Jerusalem, as well as the destruction of the temple.

I believe Matthew 25 and Revelation 20 to be the time we are in now. There have been many times in history (since the destruction of the temple), that Christians have thought to be the end of the world...like:

*Luther thought the Papacy and the Pope were the antichrist and the harlot of Rev 13.

*Many saints thought WWI and WWII were the end of the world...and these were times more troubling than what we see today.

*Many thought when Israel became a nation in 1948 that this would lead to the rebuilding of the temple...which is still not built. I believe the church is the temple, and there will be no temple...BUT...even if a temple is rebuilt...it's an abomination because we're told Christ fulfills all that in scripture.

*The "Six Day War" was thought to usher in Israel reclaiming and rebuilding the temple too.

*I was in the Navy when the Gulf War broke out. Many thought that was the end too. Many eschatalogical books came out claiming that was to lead to the end.

The list is endless...but I think Jesus has the Church here as His witnesses. I don't think we should be looking at anything in this world as significant *except* when we see Jews began to convert to Christ in droves!!! I believe that to be a significant sign of the end coming soon as Paul stated in Romans 11.

I really think we should simply realize as wars, famines and pestilence continue, this is the point Jesus made in Matthew 24:3-14...which flows with the seals of Revelation 6.

I pretty much look to the coming of Christ after Jews begin to come to Him as their Messiah in huge numbers...that would really be significant.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually that line circles back to the original questions of when the temple would come down and the end of time as they knew it. the indicators were in MT24A. Those were warnings they could do something with or do something about.

The 2nd coming however, is just described as a cosmic event that would just happen and they would have no say, being as huge as they would be. The question was just how much delay would exist between the DofJ and the end, which has turned out to be very long.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Right on, I was in the Navy as well..

I suppose we differ in our views fundamentally tho regarding prophecy.

I cant see how anywhere in the past where prophetic connections were made prior to the return of Israel even made sense. But we do have Israel, and we are nearing that generation mark that was spoken of.

I suppose I believe that we are witnessing with irrefutable certainty, the actual moment in time of Daniels 70th week.

All prior "connections" were intrinsically flawed in their timing concerning the actual reality of the information age..

The fact that the Jews are so close to building the third temple should be significant as well..

There is a reason John Kerry and the Pope are pushing so hard for peace between Israel and Palestine.

Homosexuality is now no longer supported as sinful and in fact has been made legal in many places around the world.. This is calling something evil "good" and God is going to intervene even more than he has been.

I consider this to be so "in your face" that it astounds me others havent noticed the end game scenario and the perfect timing for this to come to fruition.

Upvote 0