Skripper

Legend
Jul 22, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
✟30,691.00
Faith
Catholic
Thanks for the post Warrior. I have heard it before, but honestly have a hard time believing it. I wasn't always insecure, but after years and years of not being given the light of day eventually one gets the message that they just aren't worth the light of day... confident or not.
This makes me sad. Now I'll be the first to admit that I'm not exactly the "touch-feely" type. (Sue me, but it's just not me) But you are of INFINITE worth to God!

Upvote 0

Caedmon

kawaii
Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2001
R'lyeh
✟49,383.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Others
Well, I hope you don't think this is out of line, but I think every woman has her own kind of sexiness. You don't have to have large breasts to be sexy. Call me a chauvinist, but I think that a woman who likes to cook and is open to life is just about the sexiest woman alive. Some guys think women who are as obsessed about sports as they are, are sexy. Other guys think that women who are musicians are sexy. But all those things, even my own preferences, aren't the end-all, be-all of a relationship, I think. I think you have to find the sexiness, figure out how you can love somebody in a way that makes them feel the most special, and that job's never done, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I don't consider larger breasts more desirable than smaller ones, so the whole implant concept is strange to me.
This specific type of implant seems even more bizarre, though. What's next, mood boobs?

ROFL ^_^ :clap:

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
This is a tremendous idea and great advancement for women.

I can just imagine women in the single bars now going past the table of geeks and pffft!!!,....
and now she's carrying on past the table of hunks, pump, pump, pump.
This will really help out a lot to ensure that the woman is only getting the attention from the type of man she wants to notice her, without attracting the rifraff.

Great sports potential as well, just flatten them out complerely for those archery lessons, or swimming, when streamlining is important.

Comedy routines will have great potential too, pumping one up, and letting the other out completely.

The possibilities are absolutely endless.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

DedicatedLittleFaith

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2006
Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is a tremendous idea and great advancement for women.

I can just imagine women in the single bars now going past the table of geeks and pffft!!!,....
and now she's carrying on past the table of hunks, pump, pump, pump.
This will really help out a lot to ensure that the woman is only getting the attention from the type of man she wants to notice her, without attracting the rifraff.

Great sports potential as well, just flatten them out complerely for those archery lessons, or swimming, when streamlining is important.

Comedy routines will have great potential too, pumping one up, and letting the other out completely.

The possibilities are absolutely endless.

ROFL! :D :D :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.