Adjustable Breast Implants

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
After seeing a program in the tv about what women put themselves trough to look good... personally... the all fake thing makes me literally cringe and feel sick (trow up), believe me is not a turn on, if i was single (which I'm not) and add to go in a date with someone with implants i think i would trow up if i found she had implants...

Upvote 0

Woodsy

Returned From Afar.
Site Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
Pacific NW
✟35,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't consider larger breasts more desirable than smaller ones, so the whole implant concept is strange to me.
This specific type of implant seems even more bizarre, though. What's next, mood boobs?

Upvote 0

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
let me add something else to this...

As a so called "joke", once a work colleague called me over to show me something in his PC screen and start to show me what i though at that very moment to be a very curvy and sexy women, but as he scrolled down it become clear that it was not even a women... God help us.

Upvote 0

drpepper101

Feb 27, 2006
✟8,748.00
Faith
Catholic
Like all elective cosmetic surgery it's a vainity and should be avoided. If that's not enough falsies are just strange. It seems like the women that get them chose sizes so large everyone knows they're fake. Also, when they're that out of proportion to the rest of the body they become more of an oddity than something that's attractive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Woodsy

Returned From Afar.
Site Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
Pacific NW
✟35,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think I recall seeing on TV a long time ago a science special in which researchers presented male moths with an artificial version of the female moth which displayed very exaggerated versions of the features which male moths find attractive.
The researchers found that the male moths pursued the artificial females (I think the artificial females were cardboard cutouts) to the complete exclusion of the real (biological) females. Even though this meant that none of them could reproduce and would end up extinct.

That study always come to mind when I read about things such as breast implants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Number 81

ಠ_ಠ
Mar 31, 2003
✟2,533.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about you, but I find this hilarious.
First: It's inflated with saline.
It sounds like one of those carnival shooting games where you try to inflate the balloon with the water gun.
What happens if they are overinflated? Can they pop?
One of these days we will see a video on America's Funniest Videos of a girl who sprung a leak during her wedding.
Can you inflate them with saline, what's stopping them from inflating it with something else?
"Yeah officer, we don't know where she went, she was just filling up balloons for the Christmas party and disappeared."
And what's with the port anyway? Today it's a port for saline, what next? A USB port?
Just plug it into your computer and select your size. Also comes with 1 gigabyte of storage memory.

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Soooooooooo...you were just surfing the net, and innocently, stumbled across this?
attachment.php

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.