1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Actor Corbin Bernsen Talks About the Faith

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Michie

Michie Manipulation Resistance Team Supporter CF Ambassador

Faith:
    Catholic
    Perhaps best known for his role as the skirt-chasing lawyer on “L.A. Law”, Corbin Bernsen recently wrote and directed a straight-to-DVD release of the faith-based film Rust. It tells the story of a pastor who has lost his faith but rediscovers it while trying to defend a friend who has been accused of a crime. Bernsen spoke to me last week about the film and about his own rediscovery of faith. Here are some excerpts from our conversation:

What faith expression did you grow up with?

Continued- http://www.ncregister.com/blog/actor-corbin-bernsen-talks-about-the-faith

2. Fish and Bread

Fish and Bread Senior Contributor

Faith:
    Christian
    I was thinking he was probably best known for being in the "Major League" movies. I had forgotten about L.A. Law, which was popular in it's time but for some reason doesn't rerun much these days.

3. Maggie893

Maggie893 It is what it is.

Faith:
    Catholic
    Funny, until I clicked the link and saw his picture, I was thinking he was Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP in Cincinnati. But that was Howard Hesseman.:)

What I don't follow about the article and maybe I missed something but is he Catholic? He mentioned that he was Christian Scientist but I couldn't figure out what he is now.

4. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

Faith:
    Catholic
  5. DesertSky

DesertSky Guest

I love his house on the beach in Santa Barbara in "Psych."