Accused eBay Bully Allegedly Terrorizes Online Users.

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SAN DIEGO -- Some consumers are discovering that when they bid on eBay, they're opening a portal to problems.

Tina Schimke and her husband, Dwayne, began having trouble with eBay when they placed a bid on a bike from what looked to be a legitimate seller.

"He had quite an ad on the site -- it had lots of bikes. I admit, I didn't completely read the ad," Tina Schimke said.

When the Schimkes e-mailed back with a question about the shipping cost, the seller allegedly blasted them with a nasty e-mail.

http://www.10news.com/news/5217923/detail.html?subid=22100481&qs=1;bp=t

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, 10News went looking for the accused eBay bully and tracked him to a home in Cleburne, Texas, near Fort Worth, Texas. It's not only where he lives, but also where he does business. Frank Esquitin, the name of the alleged eBay bully, also goes by the following eBay aliases: Old School Riderz, Cool Cat Cycles and Cool Cat Biker, 10News reported. He's been arrested for drugs, weapons violations and harassment, police records show.

http://www.10news.com/news/5217923/detail.html?subid=22100481&qs=1;bp=t

I thought it might be a service to those CF members who are eBay users and who also live in Texas to know with whom they're dealing.

Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MsAnne said:
Wow - Can you say, "Anger Management"?

When I come in contact with people who delight in abusing others, I like to try to make life as difficult as possible for the abusers.

Like the guy at the laundromat who decided it was OK to hit his girlfriend in the laundromat, and then dump bleach on her clothes. It only takes a very few seconds to make the 911 call -- and yes, I had the perp thrown in jail. (Good thing my cellphone takes pictures so the police could see the guy's fist hitting her face.)

Upvote 0