Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Per law, the human is not a completely independent individual person until adulthood when responsible for all actions done. This time varies by culture.

Limiting abortions to the first 11-weeks gestation and development of a heartbeat at 12-weeks will be the last gestation law needed; -legally. {Arkansas Act 301}

SCOTUS alleged human lives could first be protected by laws at "viable outside the womb" in 1973 and permitted many thousands of fetal humans to be killed after 12-weeks gestation when viable humans are not yet able to live outside the female, as continues today.

Arkansas women, and the men they allowed to vote (comic relief), elected to forbid artificial abortion of gestation at 12-weeks if a heartbeat is detected after about one-third of gestation is complete and human tiny individuals are normally connected to a functional placenta. Arkansas Act 301 has exceptions for rape, incest, and the physical health of the female and return this inalienable human right to a private choice made by a female and her God and others she asks to help.

Governor Mike Bebee vetoed this statute to prevent litigation after reading the Casey opinion. Reading Casey, -Governor Mike Bebee assumed the Roe v Wade judicial ruling from 1973 was controlling for all situations when a viable human is not yet able to live outside the female. No 12-week old human fetus is able to be born and survive.

Arkansas Congress overrode this honest mistake by Governor Mike Bebee with a voter supported challenge to the Supreme Court because Arkansas and yes, -the whole United States, trails the earth in State protection of fetal human dignity.

District Court Judge Honorable Susan Webber Wright then ruled banning artificial abortion of gestation was impermissible up to when a fetus is viable if removed from the host female. This began the honorable process of seeking an update of Roe v Wade.

No Honorable District Court(Arkansas Eastern District) or Appellate Court(Eighth Circuit) can repudiate Roe as affirmed in Casey. These courts followed Roe as affirmed in Casey, as was proper, but suggested the Supreme Court update the 20-40 year-old ruling.

The U.S. House of Representatives repudiated Roe already by passing the 20-week ban of professional, artificial abortions of gestation in 2014 as HR1797. Many say it will require a Constitutional Amendment for the United States to recognize the humanity of a fetus but these skeptics are wrong.

No challenger from the past did not properly seek an update to the controversial but honorable Roe ruling. This is being done now.
See petition filed at human-dignity-US.org This is an HTML presentation of the following. Curtis J. Neeley, Jr., v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et. al., (15-7059)

Beck, et al. v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et. al.,(15-448)
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has pursued the gestation regulation issue.
static.ark.org/eeuploads/ag/Beck_v._Edwards_Certiorari_Petition.pdf

The pro-abortion anytime interests waived the right to respond but a response was requested by the Supreme Court and is due December 10, 2015.

The inalienable human right to abort gestation for 11-weeks is as honorable and must be as firmly protected as the human right to refuse to believe in God.

Any assertion of a regulation by humanity(laws) must not forbid anything wholly permitted by the Creator.

CurtisNeeley

copy[rite] misspelled in US
May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Abortion is not a 'right.'
It might not be Christlike, but as you see below, JESUS said these days were coming!
This is the beginning of another time where this is again true for Jerusalem.
AD 69-70, 1940-1945, 2015-20xx
Think of the babies and unborn in the days of Noah, Sodom, Gomorah, Nineveh, and those in the colosseum at the death of Samson. These killings were not 'right' either, in my opinion, but were the will of the Lord.

• Luke 23:29| For times will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, wombs that never bore, and breasts that never nursed!'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It might not be Christlike, but as you see below, JESUS said these days were coming!
This is the beginning of another time where this is again true for Jerusalem.
AD 69-70, 1940-1945, 2015-20xx
Think of the babies and unborn in the days of Noah, Nineveh, and those in the colosseum at the death of Samson. These killings were not 'right' either, but were the will of the Lord.

• Luke 23:29| For times will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, wombs that never bore, and breasts that never nursed!
That passage isn't advocating abortion.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That passage isn't advocating abortion.
Actually Luke 23:29 does this very specifically. In the future described and not for a few decades, most children born will reject Christ and even God. In Sodom and in Gomorrah, most who were born would have rejected God and He killed them all.

Most should agree a female willing now to abort a fetus after 12-weeks of gestation as a human right or in self-defense have, by doing this, announced an intention to eventually raise a proud atheist.

In times like these, - Luke 23:29 very specifically advocates allowing professional assistance with aborting unborn atheists. Jesus was about to give Himself for my sins and was very blunt when advocating atheist aborting gestation in the future.

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually Luke 23:29 does this very specifically. In the future described and not for a few decades, most children born will reject Christ and even God. In Sodom and in Gomorrah, most who were born would have rejected God and He killed them all.

Most should agree a female willing now to abort a fetus after 12-weeks of gestation as a human right or in self-defense have, by doing this, announced an intention to eventually raise a proud atheist.

In times like these, - Luke 23:29 very specifically advocates allowing professional assistance with aborting unborn atheists. Jesus was about to give Himself for my sins and was very blunt when advocating atheist aborting gestation in the future.

I'll respectfully disagree. God wouldn't tell us to go against His own commandment...'thou shalt not kill.'

But, you can think as you wish.

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll respectfully disagree. God wouldn't tell us to go against His own commandment...'thou shalt not kill.'

But, you can think as you wish.

Thank you for the pleasant tenor. That commandment was not meant to be applied without common sense. Wars and a death penalty coexisted with this law. A human life does not "begin" till the fetus develops. This can be proven easily. The earlier stages of gestation being able to be frozen and re-implanted years later means these are not alive. Freezing a living human fetus is always fatal. The conceived ovum, zygote, blastocyst, and most embryos are not yet human.

human-dignity-US.org

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Don't know why people use religion as their basis for being against abortion anyways, given that most religions don't discuss anything related to it. In the case of Christianity and Judaism, it is often depicted as a punishment either from God, or if your husband suspects you of being unfaithful.

There are plenty of secular reasons to be against or for abortion, it really isn't a religious issue.

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't know why people use religion as their basis for being against abortion anyways, given that most religions don't discuss anything related to it. In the case of Christianity and Judaism, it is often depicted as a punishment either from God, or if your husband suspects you of being unfaithful.

There are plenty of secular reasons to be against or for abortion, it really isn't a religious issue.
I agree. The bible is listed as an authority in my Petition for Certiorari currently before the Supreme Court but impacts the entire piece and no particular page. Once something living is frozen, this something is DEAD. Life therefore can be said to begin when the placenta begins making enough hormones to prevent rejecting the new fetal human. The fetus is fed via the placenta and is not physically joined with the female in any way. The fetus is connected to the placenta and not to the female. A fetus is a tiny human continuing to develop but is an individual human on life-support via an umbilical cord.

I am for abortion before a new individual human exists, even as "birth control". After 11-weeks when this new live human is evidenced by a heartbeat, aborting gestation is an elective killing and must be done for an acceptable reason decided by others. The general consensus world-wide is 12-weeks. America does not allow bans of aborting gestation till 24 weeks.
Curtis J. Neeley, Jr. v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et. al., (15-7059) does not mention religion in any way.

Upvote 0

crawdadr

May 5, 2010
Lenexa Ks
✟15,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the pleasant tenor. That commandment was not meant to be applied without common sense. Wars and a death penalty coexisted with this law. A human life does not "begin" till the fetus develops. This can be proven easily. The earlier stages of gestation being able to be frozen and re-implanted years later means these are not alive. Freezing a living human fetus is always fatal. The conceived ovum, zygote, blastocyst, and most embryos are not yet human.

human-dignity-US.org

Can I ask what gives you "authority" in dictating when the soul enters a fetus and becomes a life? Now I cannot say when that happens myself but then against I am not God or a Prophet. So I play it say and go with conception just in case.

The Bible is an authority on religious matters, the Church fathers and traditions are authorities in church issues. Where does your authority come from in the matter of when "life" begins?

Thank you for your time

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can I ask what gives you "authority" in dictating when the soul enters a fetus and becomes a life? Now I cannot say when that happens myself but then against I am not God or a Prophet. So I play it say and go with conception just in case.

The Bible is an authority on religious matters, the Church fathers and traditions are authorities in church issues. Where does your authority come from in the matter of when "life" begins?

Thank you for your time
Wouldn't that be irrelevant, from a religious perspective? After all, those souls would just go to heaven, right?

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yes you may. I had a "life after death" experience but am not allowed to disclose much of what I "think" was revealed. Lazarus was dead for five days and is the only human being on earth EVER with a comparable experience.

I know exactly how to make internet free everywhere an FM radio exists. I told the FCC how this is done and several of them maybe understood. It is the future and is already able to be done.

I know when human life starts and can explain it using common logic, as is allowed. I am not exactly sure when the soul joins human lives except it is NOT at conception. A general idea was revealed but this "delusion" I do not like and can't share. A fertilized "egg" can be frozen after conception and then be thawed years later and implanted. Souls do not freeze. Humans that are frozen are DEAD. I am NOT a God or a Prophet and will treat my "life after death" experience as a delusion caused by oxygen deprivation or physical shock.
My IQ is no longer able to be tested accurately. They have tried. I will never again reveal an IQ number except as manipulated. It is an issue of privacy.

Read my petition and this will assure you of the "authority" of what I say. It already has at the Supreme Court. Of course; everything I say may just be a delusion. Thanks for "listening". The damaged front left driver's side of my tiny wrecked car is shown below.

geo_wrecked2.jpg

Upvote 0

crawdadr

May 5, 2010
Lenexa Ks
✟15,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't that be irrelevant, from a religious perspective? After all, those souls would just go to heaven, right?

You assume it is the soul of the child I am only concerned with. Yes, the child's soul would be secured but what of the mother, the doctor, or the nurses involved? They are just as important if not more so since they could be harming themselves. As I said I do not know when that line is crossed. Science or "common sense, or whatever you want to use could be accurate or false. I dont know. But I do know that I would not want to knowingly take the chance of harming a child. So the question is would the mothers, doctors, or nurses knowingly harm a child? If the answer is yes, well then that is a whole new problem. But if the answer is no then they could be harming their chance at salvation.

In the end the practice of abortion harms all of us. It dehumanises the child and mother. It is a blight on all of us and a stain upon our humanity. At the same time I do not believe it is in the courtroom where this issue can be solved. It will be at the dinner table and in the Church. It will be at the library and in the homes of friends.

Curtis I am glad you are doing better. But I do not see how a near death or even actual deathly experience gives authority on these matters. The whole point is when an abortion is done is a child killed and at what point does one become a child. Nothing you have said clears that up with any sort of true clarity. You say you "know things" and that you are not aloud to reveal your sources but that they told you things when you were dead. Now assuming that what you saw was real in every way how do you know the source was divine and not demonic or at the very least less than altruistic?

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are correct about the only place to end abortion. Churches, the dinner table, and in the homes of families and friends. I believe there is a role for schools as well. The entire culture of the United States is dishonorable today because of not respecting human dignity. A pregnant woman will always be able to kill her baby before or after born. Babies are easy to kill. They kill themselves if not taken care of.

Arkansas Act 301 requires doctors kill no human with a heartbeat if 12-weeks old. Conception is age zero. A child is not alive until the placenta is fully developed. It is usually 9-12 weeks where this happens so any child that will eventually be born has a heartbeat at 12-weeks.

It concerns me that you feel abortion is a "sin" that harms the chance of salvation. Murder does not harm the chance of salvation. I do not believe there is ANY sin that harms the "chance" of salvation because as Jesus hung on the cross, He covered ALL sins including abortion.

First abortions after 12-weeks must be prohibited for ethical doctors. Then the warped unethical culture of America must strive to change.

Upvote 0

crawdadr

May 5, 2010
Lenexa Ks
✟15,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are correct about the only place to end abortion. Churches, the dinner table, and in the homes of families and friends. I believe there is a role for schools as well. The entire culture of the United States is dishonorable today because of not respecting human dignity. A pregnant woman will always be able to kill her baby before or after born. Babies are easy to kill. They kill themselves if not taken care of.

Arkansas Act 301 requires doctors kill no human with a heartbeat if 12-weeks old. Conception is age zero. A child is not alive until the placenta is fully developed. It is usually 9-12 weeks where this happens so any child that will eventually be born has a heartbeat at 12-weeks.

It concerns me that you feel abortion is a "sin" that harms the chance of salvation. Murder does not harm the chance of salvation. I do not believe there is ANY sin that harms the "chance" of salvation because as Jesus hung on the cross, He covered ALL sins including abortion.

First abortions after 12-weeks must be prohibited for ethical doctors. Then the warped unethical culture of America must strive to change.

Very true he did cover all sins BUT you have to be repentant and if you refuse to even acknowledge that it is a sin to murder a child I would say that is a lack of repentance. Our Lord did not just open the gates for all people to enter heaven, there are rules to be followed so that you can reserve your spot as it were.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those who killed a fetal human in the past will now have a chance to repent and may be witnessed to. Humans may either begin protecting personal human dignity in America by 2016 or the self-rule experiment was a failure.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What makes you think that he wasn't referring to any of the other eras in which abortion was legal?

I realize this might be hard to imagine, but making sure that the random woman over yonder carried to term was not a primary concern throughout most of human history.

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What makes you think that he wasn't referring to any of the other eras in which abortion was legal?

I realize this might be hard to imagine, but making sure that the random woman over yonder carried to term was not a primary concern throughout most of human history.
Jesus Christ was certainly NOT referring to a ONE future situation but to several future situations where many would feel blessed to be barren. The words of Jesus were always TRUTH including while approaching the Calvary. I think this was an abstract attempt to bring comparative comfort. There was no intended reference to completing gestation that had begun, but comparing mourning mothers at the time to future mothers being described be witnesses. When Rome destroyed Jerusalem and when Germany killed Jews at Auschwitz were two clear times when this were true. This will be true again as a SITUATION very soon and was like saying getting cheap beef or candy offered to idols would be called blessed in the future without referring to Baal or Halloween.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Abortion as an inalienable right? Yes, see AR Act 301
Per law, the human is not a completely independent individual person until adulthood when responsible for all actions done. This time varies by culture.

Limiting abortions to the first 11-weeks gestation and development of a heartbeat at 12-weeks will be the last gestation law needed; -legally. {Arkansas Act 301}

SCOTUS alleged human lives could first be protected by laws at "viable outside the womb" in 1973 and permitted many thousands of fetal humans to be killed after 12-weeks gestation when viable humans are not yet able to live outside the female, as continues today.

Arkansas women, and the men they allowed to vote (comic relief), elected to forbid artificial abortion of gestation at 12-weeks if a heartbeat is detected after about one-third of gestation is complete and human tiny individuals are normally connected to a functional placenta. Arkansas Act 301 has exceptions for rape, incest, and the physical health of the female and return this inalienable human right to a private choice made by a female and her God and others she asks to help.

Governor Mike Bebee vetoed this statute to prevent litigation after reading the Casey opinion. Reading Casey, -Governor Mike Bebee assumed the Roe v Wade judicial ruling from 1973 was controlling for all situations when a viable human is not yet able to live outside the female. No 12-week old human fetus is able to be born and survive.

Arkansas Congress overrode this honest mistake by Governor Mike Bebee with a voter supported challenge to the Supreme Court because Arkansas and yes, -the whole United States, trails the earth in State protection of fetal human dignity.

District Court Judge Honorable Susan Webber Wright then ruled banning artificial abortion of gestation was impermissible up to when a fetus is viable if removed from the host female. This began the honorable process of seeking an update of Roe v Wade.

No Honorable District Court(Arkansas Eastern District) or Appellate Court(Eighth Circuit) can repudiate Roe as affirmed in Casey. These courts followed Roe as affirmed in Casey, as was proper, but suggested the Supreme Court update the 20-40 year-old ruling.

The U.S. House of Representatives repudiated Roe already by passing the 20-week ban of professional, artificial abortions of gestation in 2014 as HR1797. Many say it will require a Constitutional Amendment for the United States to recognize the humanity of a fetus but these skeptics are wrong.

No challenger from the past did not properly seek an update to the controversial but honorable Roe ruling. This is being done now.
See petition filed at human-dignity-US.org This is an HTML presentation of the following. Curtis J. Neeley, Jr., v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et. al., (15-7059)

Beck, et al. v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et. al.,(15-448)
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has pursued the gestation regulation issue.
static.ark.org/eeuploads/ag/Beck_v._Edwards_Certiorari_Petition.pdf

The pro-abortion anytime interests waived the right to respond but a response was requested by the Supreme Court and is due December 10, 2015.

The inalienable human right to abort gestation for 11-weeks is as honorable and must be as firmly protected as the human right to refuse to believe in God.

Any assertion of a regulation by humanity(laws) must not forbid anything wholly permitted by the Creator.

inalienable, eh?

is it really wise to "go there"?

Upvote 0

CurtisNeeley

May 24, 2011
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,814.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Abortion as an inalienable right? Yes, see AR Act 301
inalienable, eh?
is it really wise to "go there"?
It was not if hoping to end all "professional abortion of gestation" by tightening restrictions from "viability" to 12-weeks as a first-step. The "inalienable right" was not intended by most but will be hated by radical Pro-life interests. Those are the people who might condone violence in order to stop abortion and are the most base of those opposed to "professional abortion assistance" like violent radical Islamic jihadists.

Once "professional abortion assistance" becomes an inalienable right, the duty for the State is to assure the inalienable right is protected for ALL females; - comparably. "Abortion of gestation" shortened to just "abortion" will no longer include professional "abortion of gestation" assistance during the first 11-weeks of gestation.

"Abortion of gestation" should become wholly private and utterly trivial procedure done by any doctor and not just the "abortionist". Killing a fetus will still require the "abortionist" but these killings will become RARE events in the U.S. like human lightning strikes.

The Texas and North Dakota laws are per se unconstitutional after "professional abortion assistance" is a fundamental human right for 11-weeks

Upvote 0