Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 6: 6-8

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But when te pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before you ask him.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray
for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He
who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the
saints in accordance with God’s will.” ROMANS 8:26-27

:amen:

Hope this helps!!!!

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my brother up to You. You know what the needs are LORD. I pray that Your presence would come to bear on all circumstances to bring about Your will, give comfort and relief. I ask that You continue to give my brother a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people, that his relationship with You might grow and deepen. Please be with him, give him comfort and guidance and wisdom. Thank You LORD for knowing what we need, and giving it freely, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God give me the strength. I am so depressed and down,....I cannot, do not know how to pray about this....God help me...I hurt soo much, it is too much.
Father You Know The Needs Here. You Know What Goes On. I Pray For Angels Of Peace To Be Sent To This Person. I Pray For All Comforts Of Your Holy Spirit To Be Bestowed Upon This Person. It Is To You He Turns Father For Healing. By Being Here He Affirms His Faith In You. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, hear the cries of Your son. Let his pleas for Your Strength, for Your Grace and Healing be heard in Your Merciful ears this day. Lord God, lead our brother from the hurt upon him. Fill him beyond measure in Love, in Kindness, and in Peace. Father God, bless him this day, let him feel Your Presence in his life, let him know that You are with him, and will never forsake him. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Troy, God sees your pain.
Keep bringing it to Him, and He will deal with it.
So many here love you and are praying for you.
Try to spend time with other Christians as often as you can.
More empty words, I know, but they are spoken in love.

Lord, help my brother. Please! Strengthen and comfort him,
send Your people to minister to him, give him Your peace .
Bless him Lord,
inthe name of Jesus

Upvote 0

oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, I pray that you would comfort our brother. He is hurting and only You know his pain. Even when we dont understand, You do. I thank you that we can even come to you with our requests. Please Father wrap Your loving arms around him. Bring people into his life to minister to his needs. Father fill him with Your Word so he can know without a doubt that all will be o.k. because he seeks You out. Lead him Father, guide his every step. I pray this in Your Son, Jesus' Name, Amen

Upvote 0

snshinenor

Mar 16, 2006
Eastern Oregon
Visit site
✟7,924.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, I pray that you would comfort our brother. He is hurting and only You know his pain. Even when we dont understand, You do. I thank you that we can even come to you with our requests. Please Father wrap Your loving arms around him. Bring people into his life to minister to his needs. Father fill him with Your Word so he can know without a doubt that all will be o.k. because he seeks You out. Lead him Father, guide his every step. I pray this in Your Son, Jesus' Name, Amen

Agreeing in prayer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BineyAnne

Apr 17, 2007
California
Visit site
✟15,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord please help this man right now. give him peace and hope. heal his heart. take away his depression. Please be with him right ow. wrap him in your arms and give him peace. help him to look to you and find the peace that he needs there. in jesus name I pray, amen.

Upvote 0