A Word from our Lord in Heaven

Nov 7, 2007
Visit site
✟15,121.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Holy SPirit says to me;Write- Holy Spirit blessings shall come to thee, if you listen to what I have here for thee, Holy Spirit blessings for Eternity.

Write of blessings of Baptism in the Spirit for those that have yet (thus) to receive Me.

Write of what happened to thee, of your testimony for those that have yet to receive Me.- Says the Lord to me. Write what I shall set and protect within thee, for those that shall receive Me and belong to Me for Eternity-

Proclamation of blesings beyond all measure are for you all in store, for hear what the Holy SPirit says to those that belong to the Proclaimer, the Holy SPirit with the Father, through Jesus, in the Highest Heavens shall within you underscore. Let His Grace from on High come to you, and Heavenly Light of His SOn enter you (Jesus-Praise be to your Holy Name!!!) for you belong in Eternity to He who forever is with you. Jesus Christ speaks deep, deep within you, all of the Word that is He, through the Action of the Holy Spirit HE SHALL SET YOU FREE.-

Proclaim the Lord's Glory; in all Eternity it shall be made known to thee, of what it is to give perfect worship to HE, our Lord and Maker, through Jesus our Redeemer.

Call upon ME, says the Lord, to send forth the HOLY SPIRIT TO BAPTISE through Faith and Hope thee (!!), that you may belong to me as you do in Eternity!! !

Jesus is My SOn, says the Lord, from On High He comes Up from deep down within you - the very Light of God seeks to shine within you.
Peace on Earth to those that shall belong to the Most High within Me alone may come to thee, says the Lord, that you may be as one with your brothers and sisster in Christ Jesus my SOn from on High, as One within Me for all Eternity.

My testimony is this- The Light of God has entered the heart of my soul, for after a time of praise the bells of the Lord's Kingdom were rung in Joy, and the Holy Spirit taught me to open my heart to He- the Light of God- and to command my soul to let that Light therein- and to spread to each and every member of me within (of my soul) that He (the Holy Spirit) would then proceed, to Baptise me in the Spirit- and indeed that night, I was brought in!!
My proclamation of true Baptism is Heaven given- I have had the SPirit of God upon me since as a child I was brought before the Lord's Throne in Heaven, and have had holy gifts (see Cor 1) since then- yet only now have I been Baptised in the Spirit, a couple of years after becoming a Christian- receiving more tongues and power in the gifts of God than before, greater JOY and PEACE than I could have ever imagined before!!!

Yours in Christ, Your brother now or to be in Eternity:amen: ,
Disciple of Christ, (Mark)

CatholicFlame

The Lord is Risen Indeed
Nov 4, 2007
California
Visit site
✟20,269.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Brother Mark Welcome!

I pray that the Holy Spirit will use you wonderfully to bring God's love and power to all whom you meet today and all days.

In His love we live and move

and have our Being.

with abundant love,

your brother Ben

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
welcome028.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums