A word for all music makers and listeners who have taken God's name.

Nov 19, 2013
✟7,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus who fulfill the law (Torah/Prophecy) concerning what is written: "Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah."

Why have you not considered your own works? Have you forgotten the words of your God?

For thus the Lord has spoken by His servant Malachi, "if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the Lord of hosts".

Never have I heard one of you proclaim the works of your hands a sacrifice unto yourselves. And well, lest you had come under judgement of the Lord saying, "Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully". So then all of your works are unto God and sacrifice of the spiritual, that is, your time, attentions, and works of obedience. And you all testify of these things in word and in deed. But some of you have sinned for you say in word and in deed that the sons of Satan are your equals and betters. For in your songs you lift them up, mentioning their names, testifying of their works, and using their lyrics and music to salt your own sacrifices. And worse still, some of you take of the sacrifices made unto mammon from off the altar of the enemy to give to God, which by very nature are blind, lame, and sick.

And you do this by replacing or reforming the lyrics of Satan's songs to fit your own narratives and offering it to God and to His people for consumption. So then let us hear God's judgement of the matter again: "if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the Lord of hosts".

Most assuredly I say unto you all, some of you have sinned and the Lord is not pleased. For even the profits which you have begotten by these transgressions, whether they be monies or praise, are as dirt digged up and given to make sweet cakes.

Yea, some of you have sinned and we know that all are guilty and except by repentance they are neither forgiven nor made clean.
And what shall Satan say of you all, if you repent not, when he accuses you before the Lord? Will he not to say, "Lord, look how thy children laud me and my children above thee!"?
Hypocrites. How are you attentive to their kandences, tones, rythmes, and how do you accept in your ear their foul words and curses over and over again against wisdom? For Solomon commanded and exhorted you as sons who he knew not saying, "Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life." And, "it is better to hear the rebuke of the wise than for a man to listen to the songs of fools."

And hear ye what God has said in testimony of his Christ, "Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant? Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not. The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable." And have you not been exhorted in this manner, that he that says he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked?

Now, for many years many of you have done these things and rebuke has been far from you, but now you do increase and the Lord's name is upon you because you all have taken it. And now, for the sake of his name he has sent me unto you to set his standard before you, to show you your works and for a warning. For I shall say again that which David said, the enemies of the Lord take his name in vain. And I will to warn you, it shall not be well with you if you continue in these transgressions. For what shall you do in the day in which the Lord shall come to maginfy his name in front of all men and must make yours names lower than dirt to do so?

And which of you says to himself, "God is the creator of all music and rhythm"? And which you believing such things looks to Him expecting and trusting Him to provide sounds, rhythms, beats, and bars which excel above the works of Satan's children, putting them to shame? Do you not know that if the Lord has commanded you to work then he shall also prepare you perfectly?

Hearken unto more commands from your God speaking through Paul: "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."

Now the Lord commands you, "mind not high things". How then do you have awards and ceremonies for yourselves? How then do you commune with Satan's sons's and take reward from them and receive honour of devils? Know ye not of what I speak? Why seek ye the honour of rich men and the renown of men who you know not and know not God? Why do you not seek to appease the sufferings of the lowly and the poor? It is true, for these works you shall not have great riches on earth, but in heaven, if God is faithful, you shall have many things laid up. Wherefore do you disobey?

Hear ye what Christ said of the matter, "How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?" Now if Christ said this of brethren receiving honour from brethren, how then do some of you seek honour from heathens? Are you daft?! Why do you hold the praise of Satan in high esteem? Was it not said unto you, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"? Now then and forever, do you not understand that if the world accepts you it is to your shame? Yea, if the world accepts you it is because you are of the world and of Satan.

Judge for yourselves: Did our earthly father David, who made music for God's sake and for the sake of God's children before you, do these things which I reprove you of?
Hear ye again the exhortation of Paul: "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things".

Hear ye what Paul says. Do you not understand? You who seek masteries in that which God has made shall never receive praise of God except you do it lawfully. Now, that which you seek to master is music and the hearts of men, but even the heathens do this and by music, or rather by the words thereof, whole nations are compassed unto vanity. How much more then should you all seek unto God to compass the hearts of his children lawfully. Even Solomon first asked for wisdom and knowledge and God gave it to him so that he was able to judge and lead his people. Are you better and wiser than Solomon was? Have you no fear of God's wrath? Or have you no understanding of the Lord's displeasure when he is mixed together with Satan?

Therefore seek to keep God's law, I tempt ye all not to keep the law of Moses, but adjure you to keep the law of God and you do not know the difference. You who know not the law of God are as the blind, but worse, for you have the law before you yet perceive it not. For the law of God is perfect and light to show the way and to command the foot and he who keeps it shall never fall. But you all who know it not trip even in the daytime for the light which shines upon the way is before you and in your hands and the commandment for your feet has been given and changes not, but you perceive it not and you stumble and iniquity is between you and the Lord. For the law which you keep and are under is the difference between you and the world. And if there be no difference and no enmity between you and the world, the Lord does not know you.

Woe unto you who make music for your own sakes or not by command for it is as Christ said, "inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these ye have done it to me." Therefore have fear of leading God's children astray. Yea most of you are an offence to me and to God. Did not Christ rebuke Peter testifying that he was of Satan as I this day testify of some of you? Yea, he said unto Peter, "Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men". Shall he say the same unto you?

Oh, how I desire to contend with you and smite some of you for these things, for the Lord has put his anger in me, but rather hearken unto me today lest the Lord send men to do those things and not for your good. Hearken, lest the Lord come to do it himself as he promised through Ezekiel. And ye hosts shall not escape for you have bidden these transgressors and transgressions godspeed and their punishment shall be yours if you do not likewise repent. Neither shall you finger pointers escape saying, "look, there is the devil!". For the law of God, these same ordinances, statues, and commands testify for or against you and your works.

Nevertheless, Yaweh being merciful and long suffering, let those who know the will of God, being lead by the Spirit of Him, continue in their good works comforting God's children through song as some of you have even comforted me.

The peace of God be unto you all who are within His righteous will,
Andrew, son of the prophet Artis​