Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
A Statement of Grace

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Do you believe Jesus is a great Teacher? Do you trust that He knows about our Father and understands His nature? If your anwer is, "Yes" to both questions, then let us learn as "Jesus shows us our Father"

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Some of you do not know our Father's nature. You have been snake-bitten and have a distorted picture of who He is and what He expects from you. And some of you believe the demonic lies concerning Him, and you are afraid to TRUST in GOD'S LOVE! You can do better than that! Let Jesus : “SHOW YOU OUR FATHER"! There is an AWESOME LESSON about the nature of Father-God in the very first text that you see. Jesus is showing YOU that our Father is JUST LIKE THAT!! The question is, “Do you believe God and trust Jesus”?? Father will measure your heart as you continue reading this post. Look at this:

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

I cannot count the stars in the sky! I would never attempt to count the grains of sand on a beach. In one day, the Great 4th Creation Day Father, delivered all the children He and Mother Zion chose to make. This is where the idea of "CHOSEN PEOPLE" had its origin. Whatever that number of chosen pairs may be, I would not attempt to guess at it. What I do know is "all nations of the earth are blessed" and included in it! It says so in the blessing of Abraham in the text from Genesis. We do know there is a Firstborn Son in this group. We also know there is a Last-born son in this Family and they are like "bookends". Then there are a HUMONGOUS NUMBER OF STAR-CHILDREN between them!

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

Clearly She is the Mother of all mankind! The moon is Her symbol (Revelation 12:1-4) and from this comes the idea of “a man in the moon”!

ALL MEN, however many of them are born into this world in their given generations in time, are part of that great number I cannot count!

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

II Esdras 2:23 'When you find the dead unburied, mark them with the sign and commit them to the tomb; and then, when I cause the dead to rise, I will give you 24, 25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Now you can see why Jesus’ Words in Matthew is a “statement of Grace” revealing your Father’s TRUE NATURE! Even though his children are so numerous that no one can count them, He WILL NOT ALLOW THE DEVIL to claim and destroy one of them! You read correctly, people! “NO! NOT ONE OF THEM”!! I can count to one hundred and I can understand rescuing one lost sheep. I can also visualize a sandy beach and the stars in the cloudless night sky! I BELIEVE GOD, my Father, and I trust Jesus, my Savior! Not one star fails to rise when God calls his name, and NOT ONE HUMAN BEING will die in hell-fire with devils! How about you?? Do you have “faith the size of a mustard seed” or none at all??

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them (mankind) speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Secrets of Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'